Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2004 Gt-3 & 2007 GT3-RS For Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 08:54 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
holy low mileage!

Old 11-10-2008, 02:36 AM
humveelat is infamous around these parts
Yay! Very nice car. That was really look so awesome. Lovely car.

Old 11-10-2008, 07:55 AM
993turbos is infamous around these parts
That RS is configured perfectly. Awesome. Beautiful. I just need to wait for the prices to drop a bit. Or actually a ton. But good luck with the sale.

Old 11-10-2008, 08:01 AM
Rec Racing has a spectacular aura aboutRec Racing has a spectacular aura about
Thanks!

Thanks for all of the kind words! Trust me, prices HAVE fallen a ton!

Old 11-10-2008, 09:48 AM
Well I know a lot of guys got RSs at MSRP with zero miles, and those are still above MSRP, so there hasn't been that much movement. RSs at 95k would be a ton. An RS at 175k is not so much. Still, good luck with the sales. You have a couple of beauties there.

Old 11-10-2008, 12:00 PM
Sure would like to know who.....

Sure would like to know who is buying white RSs with no miles at MSRP. There was a guy on this very forum recently shopped all over the country to buy a white one. Ended up paying way over MSRP with more than 1000 miles. As to $96k? That would be $50k off MSRP!!! I think your future as a collector car appraiser may be in question.

Old 11-10-2008, 02:41 PM
dsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud of
there are many 08 nicely optioned RS with around 1000 miles are asking MSRP... some are in white too =)

gl with the sale!

Old 11-10-2008, 02:46 PM
Let's be clear.

Not trying to argue, but not what I said. A comment was written that ZERO mile cars are available at or under MSRP. I asked where. The comment came back that many around 1000 miles are out there. Again, no mention of specifics. Doubt it, but also not thirty mile cars. I further doubt it as I have had several offers OVER MSRP.

Old 11-10-2008, 02:56 PM
dsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud of
Chill Chill... sorry for intruding, wasn't trying to be an a$$, wasn't replying your question either. I was just saying that there are cars out there with 1000 miles asking MSRP. But obviously those cars can't compare to your beauty. Doubt that anyone can beat that milage, 30!!!

Old 11-11-2008, 06:33 AM
I did not say that there were cars available at MSRP, I said that guys had bought them at MSRP: i.e., original owners that got them at MRSP from dealers. Those cars has essentially zero miles and traded at list.

I know that those cars are not available now, but my point is that I will consider the prices to have tanked when those guys are under water. They are still up on that trade. And I do think that RSs will go to 100k. I am not hoping for it, but believe it will happen because I believe that Porsche will make a better RS soon, and buyers will be able to get that new, better, RS for list. I might be wrong, but that is my bet. If I believed that this RS was the last RS for a generation, like the 73, I would be a buyer here, but I do not believe that.

Old 11-11-2008, 06:43 AM
Porsche Fiend
Hamann7 is infamous around these partsHamann7 is infamous around these parts
I think RS prices will hold up just as Stradales have... even with the advent of the superior 430 Scuderia. That's the beauty of having a limited run car.

Just like all those people who were certain 997 GT2 prices would tank to $150K... with less than 200 cars for North America and no '09 allocations for the US... interesting. Guess Porsche's decision to limit production is finally working to stabilize the market. Knocking on wood that the RS and GT2 market hold steady...

Old 11-11-2008, 07:15 AM
Originally Posted by Hamann7
I think RS prices will hold up just as Stradales have... even with the advent of the superior 430 Scuderia. That's the beauty of having a limited run car.

Just like all those people who were certain 997 GT2 prices would tank to $150K... with less than 200 cars for North America and no '09 allocations for the US... interesting. Guess Porsche's decision to limit production is finally working to stabilize the market. Knocking on wood that the RS and GT2 market hold steady...
If you could buy a Scuderia from a dealer for 185k, Stradales would not be 185k. My concern for the RS is that they will make the next RS even more available, more selling at a 150 list, and then the scuderia argument falls apart. Scuderias are still 2x the price of a Stradale.

Now, if your analogy holds, I will be wrong, but I don't think Porsche has or will show the restraint that Ferrari has and does. I don't think you will have to pay $150k over list for the next RS 1 year after it is released.

Old 11-11-2008, 07:58 AM
One Other Point

I agree with everyone's point here, that is the great thing about this forum, all of the different opinions. Let's remember new doesn't always mean better. It was listed that the new RS will be more desirable because if will be better. There is much talk about Porsche changing to a standard motor configuration across the board. This would eliminate the current special layout of the GT-3/RS. Also have you checked the resale values of a 993 Turbo against the value of the "new better" 996 Turbo? Also, it is true that some buyers will get the new model at sticker, very few. I was on the list for two years, many more on the list never were able to purchase a car at MSRP.

Old 11-11-2008, 12:11 PM
100% agree that the new RS might not be better, and that it might not be possible to get it at MSRP. Just saying that those factors are what make me pessimistic.

That being said, your RS is perfect and is, in isolation, well worth the money. If you got it at MSRP, you are set not matter what at this point. Great car.

Old 11-13-2008, 08:18 AM
More Pressure!

I just got word from PMNA that my seven year wait for a Cup Car is over and I can have one in the next few months. Now these cars REALLY need to go, offers? By the way, looks like sellers did not get the word that cars are being sold at MSRP. There is a 1200 mile example for sale on our board for $20k over.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2004 Gt-3 & 2007 GT3-RS For Sale