Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Modded CaymanS for Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 07:27 PM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
GLWTS Fred... nicely modded!

Old 12-04-2008, 08:27 PM
InrevInc has much to be proud ofInrevInc has much to be proud ofInrevInc has much to be proud ofInrevInc has much to be proud ofInrevInc has much to be proud ofInrevInc has much to be proud ofInrevInc has much to be proud ofInrevInc has much to be proud of
This is by far the hottest Cayman I have ever seen! WOW!

Old 12-05-2008, 12:34 AM
Banned
dwspec is infamous around these parts
Beautiful car and nice trailer!! Good luck with the sale!

Old 12-10-2008, 02:45 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
adjusted package.

$55K includes the trailer!

Old 12-10-2008, 04:28 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Great, great car... and whoever gets it is going to have a blast!

Old 12-10-2008, 10:02 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sharkster
Great, great car... and whoever gets it is going to have a blast!
I fully agree. Can't believe this for real. I'm not one of those "oh, it's so great. you should buy it." buddies. But I drove this car in some of the best backroads NorCal has to offer and I'm still stunned. It is waaaaaaaaaaay better, far more sorted out than a regular Cayman S. Alex and James did an incredible job on this. It'll SPANK a stock Carrera, even an S, on a backroad. I'm sure of it. I'd rather have it than a bone stock 997 GT3 on a backroad (assuming I could throw an LSD in it real-quick-like.)

Old 12-11-2008, 12:54 AM
JWGT2 is infamous around these partsJWGT2 is infamous around these parts
I hope someone local (Bayarea) buys this! Incredible track car and compliant for the road as well....

Good luck Fred...someone will be getting one of the most complete Cayman's out there.

Old 12-18-2008, 06:25 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
priced reduced to $45K for immediate sale! Now that's a steal.

Trailer only $3K as well!!

Old 12-18-2008, 06:32 PM
dsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud of
someone loan me some money...

good luck with the sale fred, nicest cayman around for such a great price, somebody jump on this.

Old 12-19-2008, 01:09 AM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
Is the trailer a 2 car trailer? If so PM me.

Old 12-21-2008, 10:06 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
All the people who are thinking about this... just be sure to buy the February issue of Excellence magazine. Fred, you should've waited to list it once that article came out. Just a bit early, buddy. You'll have full priced offers lining up when that article (8 pages) comes out.

Old 12-25-2008, 06:34 PM
wilbur760 is infamous around these parts
how many track days?
do you have any interior pics?
do the motor mods void the warranty?

Old 12-27-2008, 12:07 AM
AZ997TT is a splendid one to beholdAZ997TT is a splendid one to beholdAZ997TT is a splendid one to beholdAZ997TT is a splendid one to beholdAZ997TT is a splendid one to beholdAZ997TT is a splendid one to beholdAZ997TT is a splendid one to beholdAZ997TT is a splendid one to behold
cayman

PM sent

Old 12-28-2008, 06:51 PM
bk9
bk9 is infamous around these partsbk9 is infamous around these parts
Wow, gorgeous car. Has me tempted to make a switch...only issue is that I would use it as my DD as well as track it. Would that be a crime???

Old 12-29-2008, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by bk9
Wow, gorgeous car. Has me tempted to make a switch...only issue is that I would use it as my DD as well as track it. Would that be a crime???
Nope.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Modded CaymanS for Sale