Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Any local guys looking to get into a Supra twin turbo?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 12:56 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
Asking 30k for her.

Old 02-15-2009, 09:38 PM
Evolved 6-Speed is infamous around these parts
Would you be interested in any trades?

Last edited by Evolved 6-Speed; 02-15-2009 at 09:44 PM.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:01 AM
Japanese Exotic ;)
Curtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to beholdCurtis@MD is a splendid one to behold
If anyone is seriously interested i'd be willing to swing by to check out the car for out of town buyers.

good luck with the sale. I don't ever plan on selling mine, so the price can keep on falling or go to the moon for all i care.

Old 02-16-2009, 05:45 AM
Originally Posted by Curtis@MD
If anyone is seriously interested i'd be willing to swing by to check out the car for out of town buyers.

good luck with the sale. I don't ever plan on selling mine, so the price can keep on falling or go to the moon for all i care.
That's a very nice offer about checking the car out for us out of state prospective buyers.

Old 02-16-2009, 07:03 AM
juniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TunaRollZ
Not sure what other pictures you guys want to see.
They probably want you to post the pics in the topic like the other for sale posts have. Lazy people

Anyway, good luck with the sale. She's a beauty

Old 02-17-2009, 05:05 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Evolved 6-Speed
Would you be interested in any trades?
Probably not since I don't want to maintain four cars at this point in time. Although in the rare event that someone with a 2005.5-2008 (B7) Audi S4 wants to trade for the Supra, I'd consider it. Then I could just sell the A4 as well and daily drive the S4. I don't think there are too many B7 S4 guys on here though. Curious though...what would you have to trade?

Originally Posted by Curtis@MD

Thanks! I'm sure after the economy shows life again, the Supra will again be a highly desired classic...hopefully demanding a decent price tag again!

Originally Posted by juniorbean
They probably want you to post the pics in the topic like the other for sale posts have. Lazy people

Anyway, good luck with the sale. She's a beauty
Thanks juniorbean!

Old 02-17-2009, 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by TunaRollZ
Probably not since I don't want to maintain four cars at this point in time. Although in the rare event that someone with a 2005.5-2008 (B7) Audi S4 wants to trade for the Supra, I'd consider it. Then I could just sell the A4 as well and daily drive the S4. I don't think there are too many B7 S4 guys on here though. Curious though...what would you have to trade?
My 2005 Rally Red Evo 8 with just under 12,000 miles (actually it has 11,656.9 miles on the odometer) which is garaged all the time.

I've kind of outgrown the Evo (31 going on 32 later this year), and sadly the demographic of many new Evo owners is not my cup of tea.

Here's the FS link on the Evo forums:
http://forums.evolutionm.net/6700337-post1.html

It won't make a very good daily driver though compared to an S4.

I know; I had an Nogaro Blue S4 (although it was a B5 body style) which was a very nice car.

It was unreliable but nice nonetheless.

Let me know if the Evo interests you.

Old 02-17-2009, 10:06 PM
Banned
Ferrari2Lambo is infamous around these parts
Please post pictures thanks

Old 02-18-2009, 02:19 PM
Originally Posted by Evolved 6-Speed
My 2005 Rally Red Evo 8 with just under 12,000 miles (actually it has 11,656.9 miles on the odometer) which is garaged all the time.

I've kind of outgrown the Evo (31 going on 32 later this year), and sadly the demographic of many new Evo owners is not my cup of tea.

Here's the FS link on the Evo forums:
http://forums.evolutionm.net/6700337-post1.html

It won't make a very good daily driver though compared to an S4.

I know; I had an Nogaro Blue S4 (although it was a B5 body style) which was a very nice car.

It was unreliable but nice nonetheless.

Let me know if the Evo interests you.
nice car bud. I'll have to pass though. You're right; it wouldn't make a great daily for me lol. I'd be too interested in modding it.

Originally Posted by Ferrari2Lambo
Please post pictures thanks

Old 02-20-2009, 11:05 AM
Banned
bryanking5 is infamous around these partsbryanking5 is infamous around these partsbryanking5 is infamous around these partsbryanking5 is infamous around these parts
Id be willing to trade my e46 M3 with you, straight up too. I know you said your looking at an S4, just thought id toss up the offer.

Old 02-22-2009, 01:13 PM
Originally Posted by blazar_bis
hey, would you be interested with trades?

I have a octane blue 2008 lancer evo X GSR almost full option...

I have some pictures on my album...
Thanks for the offer but probably not looking to get into an evo.

Old 02-22-2009, 01:22 PM
Originally Posted by bryanking5
Id be willing to trade my e46 M3 with you, straight up too. I know you said your looking at an S4, just thought id toss up the offer.
Hmm. Maybe. Any info? Pics? For sale ad?

Old 02-22-2009, 06:55 PM
Banned
bryanking5 is infamous around these partsbryanking5 is infamous around these partsbryanking5 is infamous around these partsbryanking5 is infamous around these parts
Here you go, I'm located in North East LA Country.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...les-dinan.html

Old 02-22-2009, 10:37 PM
Thanks for the offer Bryan. I'll keep it in mind and let you know if I want to go that route. Clean ride!

Old 02-23-2009, 06:40 PM
Originally Posted by bryanking5
Here you go, I'm located in North East LA Country.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...les-dinan.html
by the way bryan. I have a buddy interested in your car. he wants to know if you'd be interested in an FD. If you are let me know. I'll PM you the details if you want.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Any local guys looking to get into a Supra twin turbo?