Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Any local guys looking to get into a Supra twin turbo?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 10:35 PM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really nice
Originally Posted by TunaRollZ
cool, but why mention that here??
Adding what a great car it is & how nice it would be to have a running one. Whoever buys this will be very happy

Old 06-12-2009, 10:51 AM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
Haha. Thanks!

Old 06-12-2009, 10:19 PM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to allAutoTalent2 is a name known to all
Did you buy the LE37T when they first came out? From Sam?

Old 06-14-2009, 03:56 AM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by AutoTalent
Did you buy the LE37T when they first came out? From Sam?
I've had the LE37T wheels on here for probably 2-3 years now. If I recall correctly, they came out well before that. Who's Sam?

Old 06-14-2009, 02:55 PM
Evolved 6-Speed is infamous around these parts
Sorry TunaRollz, I found a 1995 Super White ext. / Black int. Supra on the east coast with just over 30,000 miles BONE STOCK (I had it inspected by a very reputable shop to confirm this) and jumped on it.

I have to finalize with the shipping company on Monday and I should be getting the car very soon.

Good luck on your Supra.

BTW, why don't you list your Supra on Supraforums.com; you might get some more interest?

Old 06-15-2009, 05:03 PM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really nice
I've had the LE37T wheels on here for probably 2-3 years now. If I recall correctly, they came out well before that. Who's Sam?
I'm Sam, sold a set to someone that sent me pictures about 7-8 years back that looked exactly the same as your pictures.

Old 06-15-2009, 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by Evolved 6-Speed
Sorry TunaRollz, I found a 1995 Super White ext. / Black int. Supra on the east coast with just over 30,000 miles BONE STOCK (I had it inspected by a very reputable shop to confirm this) and jumped on it.

I have to finalize with the shipping company on Monday and I should be getting the car very soon.

Good luck on your Supra.

BTW, why don't you list your Supra on Supraforums.com; you might get some more interest?
Glad to hear you got a good one. They're becoming rarer by the day. I've only advertised the Supra on this forum and through word-of-mouth here in the bay area. I'm not in a hurry to sell the car so this thread is more like a feeler thread. That said, if she goes to a good owner, I'm happy; if she doesn't, I'd be happy to keep her around for now as a classic. I chose this forum mostly because I wanted to find a good, classy owner for the Supra. Posting on any other forum and/or craigslist will just get me a bunch of ricers and lowballers...I'd prefer to avoid all that with this particular car.

Originally Posted by speedplay
I'm Sam, sold a set to someone that sent me pictures about 7-8 years back that looked exactly the same as your pictures.
lol. Sorry about that. Good to meet you Sam. Nah, I bought these wheels slightly used, so they probably didn't come from you.

Old 06-18-2009, 09:25 AM
edl
edl is infamous around these parts
Glad to hear you got a good one. They're becoming rarer by the day. I've only advertised the Supra on this forum and through word-of-mouth here in the bay area. I'm not in a hurry to sell the car so this thread is more like a feeler thread. That said, if she goes to a good owner, I'm happy; if she doesn't, I'd be happy to keep her around for now as a classic. I chose this forum mostly because I wanted to find a good, classy owner for the Supra. Posting on any other forum and/or craigslist will just get me a bunch of ricers and lowballers...I'd prefer to avoid all that with this particular car.
I had a 1997 Supra TT from 2000 until 2008, it was such a great car. Anyways, I posted it up on CL, Supraforums, SoCalEvo, NorCalEvo, 6Speed, etc. It took about 4 months to sell, but my buyer found the car through Supraforums.

He needed a daily driver because his R33 was over 800RWHP and not much of a street car anymore. That's the kind of owner I wanted it to go to

Just sharing my sale experience. Best of luck with your sale.

Old 06-18-2009, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by edl
I had a 1997 Supra TT from 2000 until 2008, it was such a great car. Anyways, I posted it up on CL, Supraforums, SoCalEvo, NorCalEvo, 6Speed, etc. It took about 4 months to sell, but my buyer found the car through Supraforums.

He needed a daily driver because his R33 was over 800RWHP and not much of a street car anymore. That's the kind of owner I wanted it to go to

Just sharing my sale experience. Best of luck with your sale.
thanks for the input and luck.

Old 06-29-2009, 12:50 PM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
jorge? evolved? pics are up. where'd you guys go?
sorry for the late reply been busy.

Old 08-05-2009, 01:10 PM
Back up for sale again. I've found another car I'd like to pick up, but don't want to have 4 cars right now. New price 28,000. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Last edited by TunaRollZ; 08-05-2009 at 01:12 PM.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:57 PM
550orm5 is infamous around these parts
Hi, I have a 2004 Audi S4 tiptronic/auto for trade. It is White with Black interior, brushed aluminum accents. 63K miles (similar to your supra)
-Labree motorsports exhaust
-Stratmosphere Cold air intake
-GIAC chip
-GIAC tiptronic chip (shifts faster and harder)

I would be willing to throw in a few grand cash as well...
Car Is in good condition with just a few stone chips up front. Oil changes every 2500miles with synthetic. All maintenace up to date from Audi dealer. Drives great and sounds good too. I owned a Black 93.5 supra in College and want to get back behind the wheel of one.
-Peter

Old 08-05-2009, 08:55 PM
Hi Peter,

Thanks for the offer, but I'm actually only looking for the B7 S4 model in trade. Also I'm really looking for a 6 speed manual.

I can still sell you the Supra though if you're interested!

Thanks.
Jon

Originally Posted by 550orm5
Hi, I have a 2004 Audi S4 tiptronic/auto for trade. It is White with Black interior, brushed aluminum accents. 63K miles (similar to your supra)
-Labree motorsports exhaust
-Stratmosphere Cold air intake
-GIAC chip
-GIAC tiptronic chip (shifts faster and harder)

I would be willing to throw in a few grand cash as well...
Car Is in good condition with just a few stone chips up front. Oil changes every 2500miles with synthetic. All maintenace up to date from Audi dealer. Drives great and sounds good too. I owned a Black 93.5 supra in College and want to get back behind the wheel of one.
-Peter

Old 08-05-2009, 09:45 PM
Suprawillis is infamous around these parts
I apologize if I am hijiacking your thread, but I must ask how is your transfer from supra to 996tt been? I am picking one up very shortly, but wanted to see how the change has been.

Old 08-05-2009, 09:49 PM
They're both fun and great performing cars with unlimited potential. There wasn't any transition for me really as I really don't get a whole lot of time to drive either of these cars as much as I'd like. If anything they're both weekend cars and each excels in its own respective area. To be quite honest, neither has many weaknesses.

Originally Posted by Suprawillis
I apologize if I am hijiacking your thread, but I must ask how is your transfer from supra to 996tt been? I am picking one up very shortly, but wanted to see how the change has been.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Any local guys looking to get into a Supra twin turbo?