Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Any local guys looking to get into a Supra twin turbo?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 04:26 PM
VEGASSPEED is infamous around these parts
I might be intrested. There is a big Supra tuner here in Vegas, Dana is his name. I will send you a message here in a bit. Do you have an email address I can send you some more info?

Old 08-15-2009, 03:43 AM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
got your PM. I'll send you my email addy on there. Let's talk.

thanks.
jon

Old 08-15-2009, 04:56 PM
03RSTT Is a GOD !03RSTT Is a GOD !03RSTT Is a GOD !03RSTT Is a GOD !03RSTT Is a GOD !03RSTT Is a GOD !03RSTT Is a GOD !03RSTT Is a GOD !03RSTT Is a GOD !03RSTT Is a GOD !03RSTT Is a GOD !
+1

I have been looking thru 5 pages of threads and no pictures.

Arrrrgh

Edit: Ok found a few on p3.

Can you PM and give me your direct email addy? Maybe update the first post in this thread to show what exactly comes with the car and so on.

Originally Posted by Jorgeassoc
Jon,

If your serious about selling your beast. You really should post up some more serious pics especially for 6sp guys.
I am also interested in seeing the condition of this car, exterior and int. thanks

Last edited by 03RSTT; 08-15-2009 at 04:59 PM.
Old 08-15-2009, 05:06 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah I don't have garage pix up anymore. More pix can be found here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/TunaRoll...eat=directlink

I'll pm u my email addy. Responses may be slow from me this wknd as I'm out of town and doing all this on my phone. Thanks. Jon

Old 08-19-2009, 02:02 AM
sale is pending.

Old 08-26-2009, 07:34 PM
dyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud ofdyc1077 has much to be proud of
looks like more and more supra guys are bailing out for other things...i think i sold you the hks ti that you had on your car. I sold my supra tt a few months ago to someone who said they were going to use it as a daily driver and that he had an r33 skyline highly tuned (much like someone else mentioned). Found out that the guy was a dealer who turned around and sold the car to someone else...sad but at least it eventually went to an owner who would appreciate the car. hope your sale closes!

Old 08-26-2009, 10:30 PM
Originally Posted by dyc1077
looks like more and more supra guys are bailing out for other things...i think i sold you the hks ti that you had on your car. I sold my supra tt a few months ago to someone who said they were going to use it as a daily driver and that he had an r33 skyline highly tuned (much like someone else mentioned). Found out that the guy was a dealer who turned around and sold the car to someone else...sad but at least it eventually went to an owner who would appreciate the car. hope your sale closes!
Hey bud. Good memory. Yes, I bought the HKS Ti off you. The deal should close shortly if all goes as expected. To a great new owner who will enjoy the Supra more than I had time to.

jon

Old 09-21-2009, 04:31 AM
The Supra has been sold. Thanks for all the interest. Please discontinue the PMs now.

jon