Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Any local guys looking to get into a Supra twin turbo?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 04:48 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
Any local guys looking to get into a Supra twin turbo?

Hey folks.

I'm considering selling my much-loved MKIV Supra Twin turbo. When the MKIV TT first came out, I dreamed to own one one day. I picked this one up about 3 years ago and haven't had much time to enjoy her since. I've probably put less than 5000 miles on her myself. She just spends all her time sitting in my garage and occasionally I'll take her out for a local meet or photoshoot.

The Supra deserves better than this, so I wanted to see if there was any interest here in picking her up. I'd rather not deal with shipping the car, etc at this time. I guess I'm kinda just testing the bay area waters right now.

Pls let me know if you or anyone you know might be interested.

A few high level details.

1993.5 Supra Twin turbo (built early '94).
6 speed manual
Black exterior/Black interior
60-65K original miles (I don't drive her enough to recall exactly)
BPU+ (Basic Performance Upgrades - dynoed at 425rwhp on 100 octane)
Tein adjustable coilover suspension
18" Volk LE37 wheels/Nitto tires
Will be smogged before sale
'98 front headlights
Greddy FMIC
Stock aero (no ricey kits!)
Mobil1 synthetic oil changes only

There are a few pics of the car in my photo gallery.

Thanks for your time.
Jon

EDIT -
Asking 30K.
Pictures are in this thread.
Not really looking for trades unless it's something I'd like to daily drive (and of similar values). I'm really looking for a B7 S4, so if you have one and are interested in a Supra TT, let me know!

Last edited by TunaRollZ; 02-26-2009 at 05:09 PM. Reason: detail update
Old 12-20-2008, 07:51 PM
ocd
ocd is infamous around these parts
Jon, you picked a terrible time to "test the waters". Check out the for sale section on the supraforums. Everybody's prices are low and going lower. It's depressing. As a fellow supra owner, I hate to see the market for our cars dipping. Prices are way down... -$7500 to -$10,000 compared to about a year ago. So if you think your car would catch $35k, you better figure $25k.

I don't plan on ever selling mine (1995 TT 6spd owner since '99). Back in 2003, I got an offer for $45k. Even though I would have made a huge profit, I couldn't do it. I'm glad I didn't sell, and I hardly drove it anyway. There is something special about the MKIV Supra. It's something you'll never see in a car again.

With the down turn in the economy, the value of everything is gonna drop, especially luxury items. Have you seen how much 996/997/F430 cars have gone down in the past 6 months? It's horrible dude.

G/L,

James

BTW, what size are you Volks? If they're the super rare 9.5/10.5 wides, and your willing, I'd take 'em off your hands...just throwing that out there.

Last edited by ocd; 12-20-2008 at 07:58 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 02:45 PM
BLKM3 is infamous around these parts
Hmm, do you have any pictures?

Old 01-06-2009, 03:28 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by ocd
Jon, you picked a terrible time to "test the waters". Check out the for sale section on the supraforums. Everybody's prices are low and going lower. It's depressing. As a fellow supra owner, I hate to see the market for our cars dipping. Prices are way down... -$7500 to -$10,000 compared to about a year ago. So if you think your car would catch $35k, you better figure $25k.

I don't plan on ever selling mine (1995 TT 6spd owner since '99). Back in 2003, I got an offer for $45k. Even though I would have made a huge profit, I couldn't do it. I'm glad I didn't sell, and I hardly drove it anyway. There is something special about the MKIV Supra. It's something you'll never see in a car again.

With the down turn in the economy, the value of everything is gonna drop, especially luxury items. Have you seen how much 996/997/F430 cars have gone down in the past 6 months? It's horrible dude.

G/L,

James

BTW, what size are you Volks? If they're the super rare 9.5/10.5 wides, and your willing, I'd take 'em off your hands...just throwing that out there.
Weird...didn't get a notification when you replied to this thread. Sorry about that. But yeah...it's a tough market right now. I know that. I just would prefer to have the Supra owned by someone that will actually drive/enjoy her more.

Sorry, I'm not parting out the wheels or any parts at this time. Thanks for the response though.

Originally Posted by BLKM3
Hmm, do you have any pictures?
I have 2 or 3 in my member album if you haven't already checked there. Otherwise I'll upload more later if there's interest. thanks.

Old 01-14-2009, 10:40 PM
jic
jic is infamous around these parts
in for 1!

Old 01-15-2009, 09:41 AM
cayenne-kimo is infamous around these parts
What's the asking price? Thanks.

Old 01-15-2009, 10:22 AM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
You say 93.5 built in 94. The 93.5s were the 'premiere edition' -- first 200 or so built in the Lexus plant in 1993. Wingless models with ashtray label. As I recall they were NO 93.5s built in 1994.

Old 01-15-2009, 11:31 AM
cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !
word, i had one of those^

black wingless 93.5 with ashtray

Old 01-15-2009, 11:50 AM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
pics? price?

Old 01-15-2009, 06:31 PM
Bomex is infamous around these parts
send me pics and info @ Jumpman023@aol.com

Old 01-15-2009, 06:53 PM
hm...i posted this in the norcal section as a feeler. looks like it's been moved to the general 'automobiles for sale' section. Not sure I'm willing to ship the car at this point, but I'll have to upload more pics when I get home from work.

PM me directly for price.

And yes. This is a premier edition Supra. The winged trunk must've been swapped by the previous owner. I never knew all premiers were wingless. The ones I've encountered around here all have factory wings. I also had no idea they were rare! lol. good to know.

Old 01-15-2009, 08:23 PM
vishal is infamous around these parts
Cannot PM you, but am interested and am local in the bay area. Please PM me with a price.

Thanks.

Old 01-16-2009, 12:13 AM
Thanks for all the interest. Replied to all PMs. 3 more pix added to my gallery. Not sure what other pictures you guys want to see.

Old 02-14-2009, 09:17 AM
englishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant futureenglishbull911 has a brilliant future
my brother lives out there and is looking for a new ride

price???

Old 02-14-2009, 10:53 AM
SXN
SXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to behold
Price???

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Any local guys looking to get into a Supra twin turbo?