Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2002 Bmw E39 M5

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 09:47 AM
Efterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these parts
Bumpie.

Old 01-19-2009, 01:30 PM
Nadir(Detroit) is infamous around these parts
Good luck with the sale. Now a days you see a lot of ///M5's that are beat up selling for cheap, so unfortunately many people will look at a clean example like yours that is priced right and say that it's overpriced. Hopefully you'll find the right buyer soon enough.

I have an e39 540i sport that i'll be putting up for sale soon and I know i'll be running into the same problem with beat up examples selling for far less than what i'll be asking for my mint dealer maintained car.

Old 01-19-2009, 01:35 PM
Efterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these partsEfterlyst27 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Nadir(Detroit)
Good luck with the sale. Now a days you see a lot of ///M5's that are beat up selling for cheap, so unfortunately many people will look at a clean example like yours that is priced right and say that it's overpriced. Hopefully you'll find the right buyer soon enough.

I have an e39 540i sport that i'll be putting up for sale soon and I know i'll be running into the same problem with beat up examples selling for far less than what i'll be asking for my mint dealer maintained car.

Thank you very much for your words. The market is tough these days, I noticed you are in Detroit, which part?

Old 01-19-2009, 01:46 PM
Originally Posted by Efterlyst27
Thank you very much for your words. The market is tough these days, I noticed you are in Detroit, which part?
I'm actually in Detroit on the west side near Dearborn.

The black car is my 540i, the silver one is my 528i that's still in the family. Taking it to Erhard in Bloomfield one final time on the 29th to get a few things addressed, and then putting it up for sale.

I have my eye on an m5 in the future, but for now i''ll be selling this car to take care of a few other things. If I was in the market though I would definitely be emailing you to set up a test drive!

Old 01-19-2009, 01:48 PM
I'm actually in Detroit on the west side near Dearborn.

The black car is my 540i, the silver one is my 528i that's still in the family. Taking it to Erhard in Bloomfield one final time on the 29th to get a few things addressed, and then putting it up for sale.

I have my eye on an m5 in the future, but for now i''ll be selling this car to take care of a few other things. If I was in the market though I would definitely be emailing you to set up a test drive!
Very nice garage. Is that a Mustang I see too? Who do you work with at Erhard? I pretty much know all of them by name.

Old 01-19-2009, 01:52 PM
Very nice garage. Is that a Mustang I see too? Who do you work with at Erhard? I pretty much know all of them by name.
That would be my twin turbo 300zx in the background

More pics here: 300zx pics

I deal with Chen over at Erhard, younger Asian fellow.

Old 01-19-2009, 01:58 PM
wow that is one of the best cars Nissan made. That thing is SICK. How much hp is she puttin out?

I worked with Chen once.. noticed I said once.. lol, I highly highly recommend Bob Ufolla. Saved me $1000s and hes a great guy. He should be right across from Chen.

Old 01-19-2009, 02:52 PM
xxbmwbimmerxx has a spectacular aura aboutxxbmwbimmerxx has a spectacular aura about
what is the asking price? i cant find it!

Old 01-19-2009, 02:55 PM
wow that is one of the best cars Nissan made. That thing is SICK. How much hp is she puttin out?

I worked with Chen once.. noticed I said once.. lol, I highly highly recommend Bob Ufolla. Saved me $1000s and hes a great guy. He should be right across from Chen.
I've never dyno tested the car, but based off what people on the 300zx forums with similar mods are making, it should be between 400-420 at the wheels. Puts a smile on my face when I get to drive it Feels like the next time i'll get to however is ages away, so sick of this weather!

I think I may have dealt with Bob once in the past, I just went to Chen based on someone else's recommendation, may have to reconsider. I just feel bad calling him up and saying I want to deal with someone else instead. Maybe i'll just finish this trip up with Chen and then deal with Bob the next time around since I know i'll be back in a BMW in the near future, love these cars!

Old 01-19-2009, 02:58 PM
xxbmwbimmerxx has a spectacular aura aboutxxbmwbimmerxx has a spectacular aura about
trade for a 2008 mazdaspeed 3 +cash?

Old 01-19-2009, 03:01 PM
Originally Posted by xxbmwbimmerxx
trade for a 2008 mazdaspeed 3 +cash?
Originally Posted by xxbmwbimmerxx
what is the asking price? i cant find it!
No thanks, I want something with major hp and probably awd!

I'm asking about $31,000. I paid much more for the car.

Old 01-19-2009, 03:03 PM
I've never dyno tested the car, but based off what people on the 300zx forums with similar mods are making, it should be between 400-420 at the wheels. Puts a smile on my face when I get to drive it Feels like the next time i'll get to however is ages away, so sick of this weather!

I think I may have dealt with Bob once in the past, I just went to Chen based on someone else's recommendation, may have to reconsider. I just feel bad calling him up and saying I want to deal with someone else instead. Maybe i'll just finish this trip up with Chen and then deal with Bob the next time around since I know i'll be back in a BMW in the near future, love these cars!
I was in your situation once, I used to have one service adviser I would only go to, didnt like him much, then I worked with Bob once and told him I'm sticking with you. I've been working with him for a while now. Extremely nice guy. If you do end up working with him tell him Brandon with the M3 sent you!

Old 01-19-2009, 03:44 PM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
Ive known Bob U. for YEARS and he handles my father's BMWs. Great guy!

Old 01-21-2009, 09:15 PM
xlr8 is infamous around these parts
Nice looking M5

Old 01-21-2009, 09:21 PM
Thanks!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: 2002 Bmw E39 M5