Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

*FS:2007 Ron Fellows Z06*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-25-2008, 09:19 PM
1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !
ohh looks sick!!! nice GTR too!
Aj

Old 12-26-2008, 09:23 AM
Rec Racing has a spectacular aura aboutRec Racing has a spectacular aura about
Looks Great!

Beautiful car at a very fair price. There is a six mile car for sale at Roger's Corvette in Orlando for $80k. This car with the options looks like a steal!

Old 12-26-2008, 09:28 AM
Jeffxxx is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by HIRISC
  • Carbon-look tech pattern console
Fake carbon fiber as an option...?

Old 12-27-2008, 09:00 PM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jeffxxx
[/list]Fake carbon fiber as an option...?
Well, technically it's standard on the RF

Yes, it's carbon-like (aka, fake).. Got to cut corners somewhere when you're delivering a 3200lb, 505hp car for $70K

Old 12-28-2008, 01:06 AM
LouieLS7 has a spectacular aura aboutLouieLS7 has a spectacular aura aboutLouieLS7 has a spectacular aura about
Good price for the RF edition.. just to get the white is worth the price!! GL with the sale, beautiful car!

Old 01-14-2009, 12:25 AM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
did this car ever sell ??

Old 01-14-2009, 12:42 PM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
I dont think it has. It is my buddys car and was previously mine before him. The car is in fantastic condition and he rarely ever drives it. I can honestly say the car is a beast and just awesome to drive!

Old 01-14-2009, 12:43 PM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
In fact in the pictures thats my garage and my GTR!!

Old 01-15-2009, 11:52 PM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by DesmoRR
In fact in the pictures thats my garage and my GTR!!
If its really yours....post more pics of the gtr in the garage , the interior and you next to the car.

Old 01-16-2009, 07:33 AM
AudiOn19s is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Jorgeassoc
If its really yours....post more pics of the gtr in the garage , the interior and you next to the car.
hummm...you'd be suprised at some of the people who roam these boards and keep a rather low profile.

Back to the 'vette, I've seen it around town a couple of times and it's a very nice example

Andy

Last edited by AudiOn19s; 01-16-2009 at 07:37 AM.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:01 PM
Here is the GTR at Autobahn in Joliet, IL. and also the Ron Fellows is below at my house when I owned it. It was an amazing car I sold it to get the GTR then picked up a ZR-1, but im a real corvette fan! Been trying to upload the GTR pic with me but not working.

Attached Images   
Old 01-16-2009, 07:09 PM
gpopvet is infamous around these parts
Bump for a great car, I am partial

Old 03-15-2009, 02:04 PM
ttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura about
sold!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-16-2009, 10:46 AM
SRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud of
I just don't understand Corvettes and their 'special editions' when clearly its just painted white with a little sticker... No disrespect, it looks great in white, am just now a fan of their marketing strategy. Anyway congrats to the new owner.

Old 03-16-2009, 01:20 PM
ttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by SRatha
I just don't understand Corvettes and their 'special editions' when clearly its just painted white with a little sticker... No disrespect, it looks great in white, am just now a fan of their marketing strategy. Anyway congrats to the new owner.
I can see where you are coming from, but think of it in terms of a designo package from Mercedes or something. It has a special two-tone interior, its one of 300 white z06s in the country, ect has some value. Is it some super big deal no, but if you want a white one you just pay a little more to get the one you like.