Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Fire Sale - Aston Martin, Ferrari, & Bentley (R8 coming soon)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 01:56 PM
SuperVixen is infamous around these parts
Fire Sale - Aston Martin, Ferrari, & Bentley (R8 coming soon)

PRICES HAVE BEEN LOWERED 1/17/09

Flying Spur - 90k
F430 Spider - 170k
Vantage - 90k

The R8 is still available at 135k

this thread has moderator approval...VSE Chuck

Due to a crappy economy, a friend of mine is downsizing and selling all the toys. I figured I'd try to help by posting them on here. If you're interested in any of these cars let me know and I'll put you in touch. I've seen all the cars and they are clean and well taken care of.

2007 Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster - below book value - $97250

"I bought this car new in May, 2008 and the car is in absolutely flawless condition with zero imperfections on the interior/exterior. It has the balance of 29 months remaining on the factory warranty - with unlimited mileage. The front clip, hood, door edges, and any other wear areas has clear bra installed. Again, the car is flawless and I'm motivated to sell. The car cost $145K new and I'm asking $97,250 OBO. It has approximately 5k miles.

Features: A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Navigation System, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Leather Interior, Memory Seats, Power Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Airbag: Side, Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes, Fog Lights, CD Changer, Premium Sound, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Alloy Wheels"

Last edited by SuperVixen; 01-17-2009 at 05:23 PM. Reason: add approval
Old 01-03-2009, 01:57 PM

2005 Ferrari F430 Spider - 6 Speed manual - motivated to sell - $189000

"I'm the second owner since new where the car was purchased at Ferrari of San Francisco in Marin and has been meticulously maintained. The color is Grigio Silverstone with Rubino leather interior. It's a rare 6-Speed manual and has been an excellent car in the short period of time its been in my possession. It has approximately 5k miles. The car is in immaculate condition and it's looks/mechanicals belies it's age. I can email more photos upon request and the car is available for show/test drives with a days notice.

Features: A/C, Navigation System, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Leather Interior, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Airbag: Side, Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes, CD Player, Power Windows, Alloy Wheels, carbon fiber interior trim, windscreen, car cover, clear bra on all exposed wear areas."

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 01-03-2009 at 02:08 PM. Reason: add approval
Old 01-03-2009, 01:58 PM

2006 Bentley Flying Spur - Cypress Green - Must Sell - $104500

"I bought this car in May '08 as the third owner and absolutely love the car but it's time to sell. It has approximately 11K miles and has been an excellent car with zero problems other than a pesky armrest which was fixed under warranty. I purchased a two year extended factory warranty which is fully transferable (100% remaining).

Other details:

Non-Smoker, All scheduled maintenance, Dealer maintained, Have service records, Have original manuals, all keys, is in excellent overall exterior condition, Excellent overall interior condition, Full Leather air conditioned, heated and massaging seats at all four positions, 4 zone Climate Control, Cruise Control, Tinted Windows, Power Steering, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Power Mirrors, Leather Steering Wheel, Power Drivers Seat, Power Passenger Seat, Memory Seat Position, Wood Trim, Clock, Tachometer, Digital Info Center, Homelink System... yada yada yada.

The cars a gem and I'm motivated to sell. "

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 01-03-2009 at 02:08 PM. Reason: add approval
Old 01-03-2009, 02:54 PM
mburns813 is infamous around these partsmburns813 is infamous around these parts
Very nice cars, I wish I could have that F430.

Old 01-03-2009, 09:28 PM
tank is just really nicetank is just really nicetank is just really nicetank is just really nice
Just curious...... but why would he need to sell all 3 of these for an R8?

Old 01-03-2009, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by tank
Just curious...... but why would he need to sell all 3 of these for an R8?
He's selling all his cars, including his R8. I just meant I'll be adding his R8 for sale once I get some better pix, specs, and asking price. Sorry for the confusion. He just bought it in October. It's a 2009, blue with cream interior, 6spd, has a lot of options, but I can't remember what all.

Here's a couple pix of it that I took before we knew he was going to have to liquidate.

Old 01-03-2009, 11:34 PM
thebabydoc is infamous around these parts
fire sale?

I'm game for the R8.

As far as the prices go on the other cars, you might want to look into what the term "fire sale" means. Typically private sale is around $10K less than dealers and the prices you have quoted here are around $5-10K above where most dealers will close.

If he needs a check by next weekend, I have $95K for the R8. That's a fire sale.

Old 01-04-2009, 08:37 AM
StrokedViper is infamous around these parts
Nice cars, margin calls are a mother f#cker.

Old 01-04-2009, 09:12 AM
HIPO is infamous around these partsHIPO is infamous around these partsHIPO is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by thebabydoc
I'm game for the R8.

As far as the prices go on the other cars, you might want to look into what the term "fire sale" means. Typically private sale is around $10K less than dealers and the prices you have quoted here are around $5-10K above where most dealers will close.
Agree.

There are dozen F430s on the ebay, and other boards sell by the dealers that less than $170

Old 01-04-2009, 10:23 AM
phxturbo is infamous around these parts
2002 Porsche TT as a partial trade on the Vantage??

Chris

Old 01-04-2009, 10:25 AM
Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !
Let's keep the comments about price limited to PMs only please. Thanks.

Old 01-04-2009, 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by thebabydoc
I'm game for the R8.

If he needs a check by next weekend, I have $95K for the R8. That's a fire sale.
Sorry, guess I didn't know what it means. Funny thing is when I was a dealer I never used the term, but I'd seen other use it and thought it just meant really cheap and not that there was a formula to it.

He wants 135k for the R8. It has approximately 2,500 miles on it.

Originally Posted by phxturbo
2002 Porsche TT as a partial trade on the Vantage??

Chris
Sorry no trades, he needs to pay the cars off.

Originally Posted by Gramicci101
Thanks.

Old 01-04-2009, 01:04 PM
thebabydoc is infamous around these parts
What I meant is that these prices are far from "really cheap."
A quick browse on fleabay will confirm that.

Unfortunately, he's going to have to get in line on the R8.
He'll be lucky to get $115K and that will be in 60-90 days
that is if the economy doesn't keep getting worse (which
it will).

Last edited by thebabydoc; 01-04-2009 at 01:08 PM.
Old 01-04-2009, 01:28 PM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Gramicci101
I agree in general since those are part of the "new" rules and have had a "troll" member spewing that kind of BS in one of my F/S threads, but since this person selling the cars isn't even a member, maybe the open forum comments should be allowed. Most people won't take the time out to PM someone on something trivial like this since it's not even her cars, but maybe babydoc's comments will be relayed to SV's friend to consider. If not the comments can be ignored.

Old 01-04-2009, 03:39 PM
xoulu is infamous around these parts
wow good luck nice rides...

just curious what do you do for a living??

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fire Sale - Aston Martin, Ferrari, & Bentley (R8 coming soon)