Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2001 Mustang GT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 07:21 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
FS: 2001 Mustang GT

I don't know if there will be any interest on here, but it's worth a shot.

I'm selling my 2001 Mustang GT. There's nothing wrong with the car itself, but I need something with more headroom. I purchased the car in April 2007 with 83,159 miles on it.

$6,500 asking price.

111,000 miles
4.6L V8 engine
Manual transmission
Yellow exterior
Black leather interior
Fully loaded, including:
- power windows, locks, steering, brakes, and power driver's seat
- traction control
- MACH sound system with 6-disc in dash cd changer
- Bullitt style wheels
- air conditioning

Never been in an accident. Carmax checked the vehicle over and marked every item in all four categories (Interior, Exterior, Mechanical, and Structural) as in good condition and I can provide the paperwork to show this.

Clutch was just replaced 3,000 miles ago and the oil has been changed with synthetic blend every 3,000 miles. Tires were replaced about 12,000 miles ago and have about 50% tread left.

Car is in great shape. The paint has a couple tiny imperfections but no scratches, rust, etc.

Price:
$6,500

Email Address:
tonk84 (at) gmail.com

Last edited by Tonk; 01-22-2009 at 07:20 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:16 PM
cobramadness is infamous around these partscobramadness is infamous around these parts
Man, that car looks clean! I drove by and saw a 99 w/ 130k miles for $6.5k here in town. Good price.

Old 01-19-2009, 08:27 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Thanks!

Old 01-22-2009, 07:18 PM
Put the car up on Autotrader and added more pictures

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...e&rdpage=thumb

Old 01-22-2009, 07:56 PM
bruceinmiami is infamous around these parts
as soon as i sell the 996, i will be buying a yellow mustang just like that one. i want to get back into the high hp mustang fray. still miss my fox 91-vortech beast! it's funny, one never stops loving our own high school cars!

you wanna trade your mustang + cash for my 911???? i guarantee you will find plenty of more headroom! i'm 6-3 and the 911 is impressive for comfort.

Old 01-23-2009, 06:43 AM
Originally Posted by bruceinmiami
as soon as i sell the 996, i will be buying a yellow mustang just like that one. i want to get back into the high hp mustang fray. still miss my fox 91-vortech beast! it's funny, one never stops loving our own high school cars!

you wanna trade your mustang + cash for my 911???? i guarantee you will find plenty of more headroom! i'm 6-3 and the 911 is impressive for comfort.
As badass as that would be....I want to get something practical, reliable, cheap to maintain, cheap on gas, etc. I'm going to be getting a Honda Fit. I know....BORING! But my priorities have shifted for the time being.

Old 01-23-2009, 03:54 PM
carguy98 is infamous around these partscarguy98 is infamous around these parts
Good luck with sale!

Old 01-28-2009, 07:01 PM
Bump. This car is great in the snow, I drove it to work with 3 inches of snow on the ground this morning! lol

Old 02-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Sale pending...

Old 02-06-2009, 07:57 PM
Sold