Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2006 Blue/blue Pontiac GTO, 13k miles, Holden Monaro Conversion

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 06:09 PM
Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by IRONSIGHT
Sweet ride. Looks alot like one in the autotrader up here in Canada. Did this ever sell?
http://www.autotrader.ca/used_cars_C...yID=&r=ontario
Huh, it is the same car, same write up even. What's with the $17k price swing?

Old 02-14-2010, 07:37 AM
IRONSIGHT is infamous around these parts
I know, I was being sarcastic. The Ad in the Canadian Autotrader is a scam. I Knew it was too good to be true. Here's the reply I got when I contacted the Can. "seller":

Hello,
First I want to thank you for question about the
2006 Pontiac GTO. The car is in perfect condition, no damage, perfect shape and the mileage is 19,900. It has all the papers and document and I am also the owner.
The price is CAD $12,500 including shipping to your address (only in Canada). The car is located in Canada but currently I am located in Madrid, Spain, because I just finished the divorce with my husband and i have moved here to my parents for a while. The transaction will be made only through ebay vehicle purchase protection program also the payment will be made through eBay and only after you will receive the car, I will receive the payment.

PS: If you are interested in buying it please provide me your FULL NAME and FULL ADDRESS & PHONE NUMBER so I can initiate the deal through eBay
I will wait your answer (if you are interested to buy) very soon and i will also explain you all terms for this transaction.

Old 02-14-2010, 08:33 AM
Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by IRONSIGHT
I know, I was being sarcastic. The Ad in the Canadian Autotrader is a scam. I Knew it was too good to be true. Here's the reply I got when I contacted the Can. "seller":

Hello,
First I want to thank you for question about the2006 Pontiac GTO. The car is in perfect condition, no damage, perfect shape and the mileage is 19,900. It has all the papers and document and I am also the owner.
The price is CAD $12,500 including shipping to your address (only in Canada). The car is located in Canada but currently I am located in Madrid, Spain, because I just finished the divorce with my husband and i have moved here to my parents for a while. The transaction will be made only through ebay vehicle purchase protection program also the payment will be made through eBay and only after you will receive the car, I will receive the payment.

PS: If you are interested in buying it please provide me your FULL NAME and FULL ADDRESS & PHONE NUMBER so I can initiate the deal through eBay
I will wait your answer (if you are interested to buy) very soon and i will also explain you all terms for this transaction.
These scams are getting out of control! That is so pathetic.

Old 02-14-2010, 04:49 PM
Dave1442397 is infamous around these parts
Nice car, GLSW. I remember seeing it before and wondering why Pontiac had to mess up such a nice exterior. You could probably take out the bit about the manufacturer's warranty expiring in June '09

Old 02-15-2010, 12:16 PM
jasen is infamous around these parts
Purchased the car and received it over the past weekend. Love this car.

Old 02-16-2010, 05:44 PM
IRONSIGHT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by jasen
Purchased the car and received it over the past weekend. Love this car.
You should e-mail the scam lady I mentioned above and ask her why her car is in your garage.lol.

Enjoy the toy-I know I would. The Aussie bumper and trim is the only way to go, be it the stock one or the HSV. The Pontiac bumper never really looked quite right.