Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 02:45 PM
porschefan1013 is infamous around these parts
FS: 2006 Blue/blue Pontiac GTO, 13k miles, Holden Monaro Conversion

Car: 2006 Pontiac GTO
Mileage: 13,400 miles
Price: $29,000

The car is in fantastic condition both mechanically and physically speaking...I'm not selling because there's something wrong with it or I don't like it anymore. I'm just considering something in a different direction.

I've been selective in my modifications to the vehicle. The most obvious thing is the conversion of the car to a Holden Monaro, something which I've been quite thorough in doing. The Pontiac GTO is built in Australia and sold there as a Holden Monaro, and I chose to convert the car back to its original appearance. All parts used are genuine OEM Holden parts, that I imported from Australia. I also did a bit of work to the suspension to tighten it up a bit. The only "performance" modifications are an intake and exhaust. All of my mods are listed below (excluding a few minor things such as billet carpet clips, mirror finish turn signal bulbs, etc...), almost all of which I have receits and invoices for.

Mods:
VZ Monaro conversion
JHP Lip spoiler
Monaro airbag cover
Monaro sport steering wheel
Holden Monaro Owners Manual
Holden Key
Monaro Gauges (pending)
CV8Z's
Volant intake
Corsa Sport exhaust
SLP Skip Shift Eliminator
Hotchkis sways
Pedders diff insert
Pedders cross member bushings
Pedders HD endlinks
6000K HID's

I take care of this car as if I gave birth to it. I personally change the oil every 3,000 miles with Mobil 1 5W30. The car is typically washed once a week. The leather is preserved with Leatherique. The car is waxed every couple of weeks with P21S 100% carnauba. It receives at least 2 yearly details. It is always garaged. The paint is still almost completely swirl/marr free, despite not being polished in several months. I'm very meticulous when it comes to the upkeep of this vehicle.

I'm the second owner, and the car's factory warranty is in place until June 09.

Please feel free to call me at 901-497-4364 if you have any questions, or shoot me a pm.

Matt Garretson

Old 02-12-2009, 02:51 PM
Evo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice looking GTO. What a difference over the stock body. I'm surprised that Pontiac made any changes as they should have left it looking like yours. Good luck!

Old 02-12-2009, 03:20 PM
usdmej is a jewel in the roughusdmej is a jewel in the roughusdmej is a jewel in the rough
you should show off pictures of the seats, leatherique is a very high end leather care product!!

Old 02-12-2009, 03:36 PM
Originally Posted by Evo650
Very nice looking GTO. What a difference over the stock body. I'm surprised that Pontiac made any changes as they should have left it looking like yours. Good luck!
Thanks man! I completely agree...obviously.

Originally Posted by usdmej
you should show off pictures of the seats, leatherique is a very high end leather care product!!
Good idea...I've got them in the ebay ad...forgot to put them here.

And the engine bay...

Old 02-12-2009, 03:44 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
I've ridden in it. It's perfect!

Old 02-12-2009, 03:49 PM
Banned
jbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant future
good luck with the sale its on point

Old 02-12-2009, 03:50 PM
DHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud of
The car is flawless!!!

What are you on to next?

Old 02-12-2009, 04:07 PM
Originally Posted by MiniDHinkle
I've ridden in it. It's perfect!
Originally Posted by DHinkle
The car is flawless!!!

What are you on to next?
Thanks you two!

You'll probably hate it, David, but my plan is to pick up an X5 4.8is. Then I'd like to find something like an old E30 that I can tinker with and autocross. The X will make for a good tow vehicle, and fun but more practical DD.

Old 02-12-2009, 07:31 PM
LT1
LT1 is infamous around these parts
The wheels really work!

Old 02-12-2009, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by LT1
The wheels really work!
I throw them in with the car if you buy it.

Old 02-13-2009, 12:36 AM
johnc_mazda6 has much to be proud ofjohnc_mazda6 has much to be proud ofjohnc_mazda6 has much to be proud ofjohnc_mazda6 has much to be proud ofjohnc_mazda6 has much to be proud ofjohnc_mazda6 has much to be proud ofjohnc_mazda6 has much to be proud ofjohnc_mazda6 has much to be proud of
man if only i had the extra cash lying around..

the monaro is still one of my favorite cars (not too suprising considering i was originally from australia) the nostrils ruin the lines tho, they shoulda kept it with the original hood.

Old 02-13-2009, 02:00 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Nice looking car. GL with the sale.

Old 02-13-2009, 05:44 PM
Thanks guys!

Bump

Old 05-07-2009, 03:32 PM
supermuffin is infamous around these partssupermuffin is infamous around these partssupermuffin is infamous around these partssupermuffin is infamous around these parts
Wow, What i would do to have this car, i dont have enough credit or money to get it, but boy, i sure wish i could. One of the nicest cars ive ever seen!! Well hey my birthday is coming up on the 12th, if you just wanna mail me the keys, ill come by and pick up later, thanks HAHA j/k, gl with sale man

Old 02-13-2010, 01:06 PM
IRONSIGHT is infamous around these parts
Sweet ride. Looks alot like one in the autotrader up here in Canada. Did this ever sell?
http://www.autotrader.ca/used_cars_C...yID=&r=ontario

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 2006 Blue/blue Pontiac GTO, 13k miles, Holden Monaro Conversion