Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2007 Ducati 1098 S Tricolore

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 06:09 AM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
Guys, bike is still available. I am open to any serious offers! Thanks

Old 03-05-2009, 07:35 PM
NDP23 is infamous around these parts
Nice bike....the market just sucks on these bikes right now ...I am looking at a 1198S right now. If you were closer Id make you an offer for this one. Good luck with sale!

Old 03-07-2009, 10:56 PM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
Anyone interested at the 16k mark? I am simply trying to move it. I am not desperate either so I dont want to give that impression I simply want to move on. Let me know!

Old 03-09-2009, 05:53 PM
LoveToRide is infamous around these parts
hello, am very interested in this bike. tried to send a pm, apparently i cant. anyway, can i give you a call or perhaps you can give me a call or an email. i'm not sure how these sites work, but i added you as a friend...perhaps you can email through that.

Old 03-25-2009, 05:39 PM
Hey guys, bike is still available. Please send me an offer if at all interested. I am open to all numbers. Thanks!

Old 03-25-2009, 06:45 PM
c m3 fly is infamous around these parts
Hottest bike of the decade....

Old 03-29-2009, 08:40 PM
Price reduction 15.5k obo!

Old 03-29-2009, 08:48 PM
Leejai is infamous around these parts
very nice bike. i would be all over it if you were in north ca.

Old 03-29-2009, 08:50 PM
Can always be shipped. Bike shipping is cheap, i shipped a bike to Oregon for like 400 bucks or something maybe even less.

Old 04-06-2009, 03:41 PM
Guys, had a deal in the works and fell through. So bike is now available for a mere 15k! Shipping is cheap for those of you interested, its simple to get it to you wherever you may be located. Thanks!!

Old 04-08-2009, 01:40 PM
Bob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really nice
I'll give you a bump on this Graham, great bike.

I would really like to work something out with you but if not someone will get a very nice ride.

Old 04-08-2009, 06:24 PM
jtill75 has much to be proud ofjtill75 has much to be proud ofjtill75 has much to be proud ofjtill75 has much to be proud ofjtill75 has much to be proud ofjtill75 has much to be proud ofjtill75 has much to be proud ofjtill75 has much to be proud ofjtill75 has much to be proud of
i have a deposit on an 08 1098s

if i can get it back i may be interested in your bike...any warranty left on it? did you buy it new in 07 or 08?

Old 04-09-2009, 10:50 AM
I am the second owner. Its traded hands back and forth from my friend Cavin who is on here KidGT2 and the bike does not have any warranty left I dont believe. But it was just serviced and all recalls have been done so it shouldnt miss a beat.

Old 04-09-2009, 04:49 PM
getting very close to a deal so if your interested let me know asap. May be gone by the end of the day!

Old 04-09-2009, 04:53 PM
Banned
jbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant futurejbracefan1977 has a brilliant future
my scars are still healing from my last bike, good luck with the sale

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 2007 Ducati 1098 S Tricolore