Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2007 Ducati 1098 S Tricolore

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 06:08 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
FS: 2007 Ducati 1098 S Tricolore

Please direct all inquiries to Graham:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...2-desmorr.html

2007 Ducati 1098 S Tricolore, there are 400 of these in the world all 2007 models. This bike has 2158 miles on it and is in mint condition. The bike is a biposto, meaning it has two seats although it has a filler panel so the back seat isn't always used. It has a few extra carbon pieces on the bike. The bike currently has the carbon piece where the ignition sits. This part stock is simply a plastic piece. It also includes a open carbon clutch cover although it is not currently on the bike. It has the carbon heat shield by the exhaust, the exhaust itself has a nicely done header wrap on it, and finally included is a carbon gauge cover. The bike has the full termignoni race exhaust with carbon silencers. It sounds fantastic. It has just under 100 miles since its last service and tune up so its in perfect shape!

I am asking 18k for the bike. I am open to any serious offers, but for what I have seen this is the cheapest Tricolore around! I asked my local Ducati store and they said retail was still above 19k! Dont miss up on this great opportunity to own a great bike!

photos here: http://picasaweb.google.com/grahal09...ati?feat=email#

Old 02-19-2009, 08:31 PM
GRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud ofGRACEHMS has much to be proud of
Beautiful bike - best of luck!

Old 02-19-2009, 08:59 PM
H-MAN is infamous around these parts
Best colors ever! I would park this in my living room.

Old 02-19-2009, 10:33 PM
Paul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura about
Im getting that itch to ride again.

Old 02-19-2009, 11:08 PM
dsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud of
that bike is a piece of work, so beautiful.... just wondering,what's the retail on these things?

good luck with the sale...it should sell very quickly!

Old 02-19-2009, 11:10 PM
Krueger///M3 is infamous around these partsKrueger///M3 is infamous around these parts
Awesome bike Graham! Getting an 1198?

Old 02-21-2009, 07:01 PM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
retail was something like 25k on these things. its a gorgeous bike, and I am willing to work on this thing. it is mint absolutely stunning, and even more importantly sounds awesome! No Im not looking to replace it. Since the IndyCar season is starting soon I need to focus on racing for now and cant ride. Any takers? Its awesome!

Old 02-22-2009, 08:56 PM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
Here is just a pic of the bike so you dont have to click the web link to get the basic image.

Attached Images  
Old 02-22-2009, 11:01 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
Best looking 1098! Last year I've help my friend to dress up his tricolore with lots of carbon parts. It looks absolutely amazing!

Old 02-28-2009, 09:11 PM
Guys bike is still for sale.

Sale price REDUCED 17K!!

Old 02-28-2009, 09:26 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Here's an actual pic because a kitten dies every time you post a link or thumbnail

Sweet bike. I've got a 996 and this is the first Duc I've seen in years I would considering trading up to.

Old 03-01-2009, 08:07 AM
TDY
TDY is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by H-MAN
Best colors ever! I would park this in my living room.
ditto. i don't even ride but would buy this as art for the garage.

beautiful.

Old 03-02-2009, 03:19 AM
xpsonic is infamous around these parts
damn i love this bike, but couldnt bare to ride it. i risk it going down.

Old 03-02-2009, 11:25 AM
Bob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really nice
Originally Posted by DesmoRR
Guys bike is still for sale.

Sale price REDUCED 17K!!
I wish I was closer but I live in Florida...would love to see it in person to appreciate/consider it. Best of luck on a sale!

Old 03-02-2009, 01:26 PM
torquey5 is infamous around these parts
God damn that's a nice bike! GLWS!

-d

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 2007 Ducati 1098 S Tricolore