Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2005 Kawasaki Ninja 250 *New Condition* Great Starter Bike!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 11:56 AM
juniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud of
Thumbs up 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 250 *New Condition* Great Starter Bike!

Hey all,

For sale is my 2005 Ninja 250 in absolutely excellent condition. Seriously, she's a beauty and you will not be disappointed. Warm weather is just about upon us (at least here in Charlotte), so now is the perfect time to scoop up this bike!!

This bike is garage kept. Currently has only 27xx miles. With the low miles, it's like getting a brand new bike at a discount! All that you'll need to do is register it and you're off and riding!! It has never been dropped in any way shape or form. It has never even seen rain! Honestly, you'd be hard pressed to find a cleaner pre-owned Ninja 250. For your reference, I have been averaging between 68 and 71 MPG per tank.

Asking $2,350 OBO. Title is in hand, no stories here and it will be one of the smoothest transactions you've ever had.

I am also open to trades. I have had several offers from guys with a Suzuki (SV 650 or 1000), Yamaha, Honda and even some exotics like the smaller Ducati or Triumph. They just haven't been what I was looking for, or upon seeing their bike, it wasn't worth it for me. So if you have something, feel free to run it by me. We may be able to come up with a good deal for both parties. I do prefer to sell though...

Any questions, let me know!

Old 03-02-2009, 03:21 AM
xpsonic is infamous around these parts
not a bad bike to start on, would get more response on your local craigslist though.

Old 03-02-2009, 10:13 AM
juniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud of
^ Yeah, I've put it on there a couple of times. Too bad everyone on Craigslist lowballs. I'm getting offers for like $1200. Figured I'd try here where people have more common sense and know what things are worth

Old 03-03-2009, 07:12 PM
ragdoll is infamous around these parts
I'll give you $1200 for it! wait... no.

Old 03-04-2009, 06:45 AM
^ haha... well played

Old 03-08-2009, 10:48 AM
2013Porsche has a spectacular aura about2013Porsche has a spectacular aura about
I wish you're near by....GL....

Old 03-09-2009, 08:05 AM
Mentosman43 is a glorious beacon of lightMentosman43 is a glorious beacon of lightMentosman43 is a glorious beacon of lightMentosman43 is a glorious beacon of lightMentosman43 is a glorious beacon of light
It is a great starter bike! I had a 2004 250 ninja in silver with orange decals. Great little bike and esp when gas was expensive! I'd find any reason just to go out and ride it. GL with the sale!

Old 03-09-2009, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by 2013Porsche
I wish you're near by....GL....
I can ship. In the past few years I've shipped a car to CA and a car to FL, so no biggie. I'm actually in the process of buying a bike from the mid-west myself. Hey, sometimes you have to look outside your local area to get a deal .

Check out www.uship.com . Pretty cheap prices to ship... and you can get several bids for free.

Old 03-10-2009, 09:00 AM
Any interest at $2100??

Old 03-13-2009, 04:41 PM
Bike is sold!

Old 03-18-2009, 12:33 PM
Illustric is infamous around these parts
awesome, i missed out!