Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

F/S 02 Ruf R Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 11:48 AM
rs200evo has a spectacular aura aboutrs200evo has a spectacular aura aboutrs200evo has a spectacular aura about
was this the rturbo being offered by Tony in N.J.

Old 03-18-2009, 12:03 PM
TonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by rs200evo
was this the rturbo being offered by Tony in N.J.
Our car is still for sale, it's amazing how everything has taken a dive. My brother in law is in no rush to sell. He wanted a Bentley but is not going to take a hit on his Ruf. Our next step is to put it on ebay, we have not been agressive trying to sell and this is the only place the car is listed.

Old 03-18-2009, 12:06 PM
TonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by psarofim
Just sold my 2003 rturbo for 51... it was a sad sad day
Wow, what was the mileage? Was it a full Ruf conversion or just the engine upgrade? Seem's like you gave it away.

Old 03-18-2009, 12:08 PM
993 Guy is infamous around these parts
I took a look at this car and it is stunning with everything and then some that a buyer could want.

I have my eye on a 993 variation so it was tough for me to make a decision not to pursue this one.

Market is soft yes, but cars like this one are few and far between.

Old 03-18-2009, 03:11 PM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
I've also seen this car in person and it's a great looking car and in great shape...the new owner will love it.

Old 03-18-2009, 05:02 PM
CayenneOFDeatH has a spectacular aura aboutCayenneOFDeatH has a spectacular aura aboutCayenneOFDeatH has a spectacular aura about
sorry for the irrelevant question but what kind of tips are those will they fit fabspeed maxflow exhaust

thnx

Old 03-18-2009, 06:25 PM
Originally Posted by 993 Guy
I took a look at this car and it is stunning with everything and then some that a buyer could want.

I have my eye on a 993 variation so it was tough for me to make a decision not to pursue this one.

Market is soft yes, but cars like this one are few and far between.
Thanks Eric, it was a pleasure meeting with you.

Old 03-18-2009, 06:26 PM
Originally Posted by raclaims
I've also seen this car in person and it's a great looking car and in great shape...the new owner will love it.
Thanks Justin, we gotta go rip that Cobra one day! lol!

Old 03-18-2009, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by CayenneOFDeatH
sorry for the irrelevant question but what kind of tips are those will they fit fabspeed maxflow exhaust

thnx
Those tips come attached to the Ruf exhaust.

Old 03-18-2009, 07:13 PM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
I'm ready bro...it just needs some service then we can tear it up!

Old 03-18-2009, 08:13 PM
FastPass is infamous around these parts
I forged wheels

Are you looking to sell the Iforged wheels? pm if you have a price in mind Thomas

Old 03-18-2009, 08:47 PM
psarofim is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by TonyNJ
Wow, what was the mileage? Was it a full Ruf conversion or just the engine upgrade? Seem's like you gave it away.
It was a full ruf conversion... wheels, pss9s, exhaust, short shift kit... I wanted my black series badly so I gave it away to the dealer. He sold it the next day for 54. Now I don't like my black series.

Old 03-18-2009, 09:13 PM
RCNJ is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by psarofim
it was a full ruf conversion... Wheels, pss9s, exhaust, short shift kit... I wanted my black series badly so i gave it away to the dealer. He sold it the next day for 54. Now i don't like my black series.
that sucks

Old 03-18-2009, 09:18 PM
rbb1991 is infamous around these parts
Nice car. Good luck with the sale.

Old 03-21-2009, 11:41 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^Sell the Black Series and Buy TonyNJ's Brother's RTurbo.....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: F/S 02 Ruf R Turbo