Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 09:40 AM
eldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to behold
Great Job Intercity! James delivered my S from LA to Baltimore in 7 days!
Covered in the transport and delivered Flawlessly!

Thank you Intercity! AAA+++

Old 03-04-2012, 05:18 PM
David9962000 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid9962000 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid9962000 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid9962000 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid9962000 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid9962000 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid9962000 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid9962000 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid9962000 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid9962000 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid9962000 has a reputation beyond repute
Hi, can I please get a quote to ship a 2007 GT3 from Fort Myers Florida to L.A. 90046? I'm a happy repeating customer, you guys shipped my 03 turbo from FL to CA 3 years ago.

Thanks.

Old 03-05-2012, 11:04 AM
thunderbolt is infamous around these parts
Hi, could I please get a quote for shipping a 2006 911 from Bellingham, Washington 98229 to Bedford Texas 76021.

Thanks!

Old 03-05-2012, 11:07 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by jchris
BMW M3 from Maryland to Seattle. 21601 to 98058 Pick up in a week and a half.

Thanks!
JC

JC,

Thanks for the price inquiry. We will be glad to give you a price quote, but we do not have the availability to pick up in a week and a half. Your 6speed rate will be $2033 for your M3 from Maryland to Seattle. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 03-05-2012, 11:09 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
Thank You

Originally Posted by eldertec
Great Job Intercity! James delivered my S from LA to Baltimore in 7 days!
Covered in the transport and delivered Flawlessly!

Thank you Intercity! AAA+++

Hi,

Thank you very much for the kind words. Thank you for your business we certainly appreciate it. If we can ever help you with any future moves please feel free to contact us.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 03-05-2012, 11:10 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by David9962000
Hi, can I please get a quote to ship a 2007 GT3 from Fort Myers Florida to L.A. 90046? I'm a happy repeating customer, you guys shipped my 03 turbo from FL to CA 3 years ago.

Thanks.
Hi,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Your 6speed rate will be $1795 for your GT3 from FL to CA. If we can help you with your move please let us know.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 03-05-2012, 11:12 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by thunderbolt
Hi, could I please get a quote for shipping a 2006 911 from Bellingham, Washington 98229 to Bedford Texas 76021.

Thanks!
Hi,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Unfortunately we do not have regular service from the NW to TX and we could not give you good availability with timing on this move and honestly we do not want to give you bad service.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 03-06-2012, 11:28 AM
joeycannoli is infamous around these parts
Just wanted to drop a line and share my experience with IC. I recently sold my GT3 to a fellow out in CA. Since the car was located in NJ we needed to find a quality carrier to get the car shipped out to its new home.

I have only heard good things in the past about IC so I started to do some research. Pleased with what i read i recommended them to the new owner of my car. Shortly after he made a call and booked transport for the GT3 to go across country.

It took a little over a week to get a call from the nearest driver (very understandable since this load was going cross country) to confirm when the pickup date would be. The driver, Rob, was extremely kind and professional when working with me to setup a time, date and location to grab the car. I received a call as expected on the planned date of pick-up and meet up with the driver with no issues or complaints.

If you guys have never seen one of Intercity's trucks coming down the road then you are surely in for a treat. I was baffled at how big this truck was as he approached. I am glad we decided not to do it on my residential street as there is no way it would have worked. I was like a kid in a candy store drooling over all of the cool features the truck had. Rob jumped out and immediately greeted me and we began the process of getting the car ready to go. Now, if you guys are like me I was extremely nervous about having the car shipped across the country safely. I have had some bad experiences in the past as well as read my fair share of horror stories. This quickly changed though. Before the car left i was completely comfortable and confident the car would arrive safely. The equipment they use is top of the line. The precision and detail is top notch. They treat the cars as they should be treated. Impressed is an understatement.

I chatted and bs'd with Rob for a good 30-40 min while we were getting the car ready. We went over every inch of the car recording any imperfection before she was shipped. After that was all taken care of the car was ready to go up the lift to the 2nd level. I was very pleased to see Rob pull out a plastic cover that he placed over the seat before he go into the car. A protective towel was also placed over the entire door to prevent anything from happening while the driver door was opened / closed. Once on the top level the car was secured by Porsche approved straps (the ones that only touch the tires and not the wheels). He even accommodated a favor of mine by putting my car cover on the GT3 for its journey across the country.

Shortly after i signed some paperwork and was on my way. The car arrived across the country a little over a week later with no issues or problems. I was extremely satisfied with the customer service and professionalism of Intercity. You can surely find some cheaper rates on shipping elsewhere but i can't stress enough how important it is to do it right the first time. Have no fears or worries with this company. In the future I will only be using IC to transport my cars!

Joey

Old 03-06-2012, 11:41 AM
thomapa1 is a glorious beacon of lightthomapa1 is a glorious beacon of lightthomapa1 is a glorious beacon of lightthomapa1 is a glorious beacon of lightthomapa1 is a glorious beacon of light
quote please on 996 turbo from 06901 to 30004

Old 03-06-2012, 02:58 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by thomapa1
quote please on 996 turbo from 06901 to 30004

Hi,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Your 6speed rate will be $995 for your 996 Turbo from CT to GA. If we can help you with your move please let us know.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 03-06-2012, 08:32 PM
johgar is infamous around these parts
Hi,

Can I get a quote for shipping a 1993 Supra from Dallas, TX to Shoreline, WA 98133?

Thank you.

Old 03-07-2012, 10:50 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by johgar
Hi,

Can I get a quote for shipping a 1993 Supra from Dallas, TX to Shoreline, WA 98133?

Thank you.
Hi,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Unfortunately we do not have regular service from TX to the NW and we would not be able to give you good availability with timing and honestly we do not want ti give you bad service. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 03-13-2012, 11:05 AM
rollininstyle04 is infamous around these parts
Hi, can I get 2 quotes from you for a 2006 Audi A6 being shipped from 91604 and delivered to either 10036 or 30022, not sure where I want the destination to be, curious if there is much of a price difference between the two. Thank you.

Old 03-15-2012, 10:27 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by rollininstyle04
Hi, can I get 2 quotes from you for a 2006 Audi A6 being shipped from 91604 and delivered to either 10036 or 30022, not sure where I want the destination to be, curious if there is much of a price difference between the two. Thank you.
Hi,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Your 6speed prices are as follows for your Audi A6:

CA-GA = $1795
CA-NY = $1995 (Also our trucks cannot get into most of Manhattan, you may have to meet the truck at an accessible location)

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 03-20-2012, 03:26 PM
Dave I is infamous around these parts
Can you please quote me a price on shipping a 2012 Boxster Spyder from San Diego (92126) to Foster City, CA (94404)?

Thanks in advance.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members