Item Condition:

Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 05:32 PM
AllForTheCash is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by intercity
B,

Yes, I am in the office M-F 9A-5P EST. Please give me a call and we can set up your transport for you.
Jim, thanks. I will give you a call and we can take it from there.

Old 04-05-2012, 05:55 PM
pjb
pjb has a spectacular aura aboutpjb has a spectacular aura about
Intercity just delivered my 02 NSX cross-country from OR to Wash DC. Fully enclosed transport and did it in 7 days!!! Absolutely top-notch customer service from booking, transport, and delivery. Excellent communication with the driver (Roy....was fantastic!) so I always new where the car was and could plan ahead.

Thanks again for the great service!

I'll def be using them again

Old 04-06-2012, 07:22 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
Thank You

Originally Posted by pjb
Intercity just delivered my 02 NSX cross-country from OR to Wash DC. Fully enclosed transport and did it in 7 days!!! Absolutely top-notch customer service from booking, transport, and delivery. Excellent communication with the driver (Roy....was fantastic!) so I always new where the car was and could plan ahead.

Thanks again for the great service!

I'll def be using them again

pjb,

Thank you for the kind words in regards to the transport of your NSX. Thank you for your business we certainly appreciate it and if we can ever assist you with any future moves please feel free to contact us.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 04-06-2012, 03:13 PM
Booyakka is infamous around these partsBooyakka is infamous around these parts
Denver>Detroit

Need a quote for transporting a 993 from Denver to Detroit...

Thanks!

Old 04-07-2012, 02:52 PM
SLA
SLA has much to be proud ofSLA has much to be proud ofSLA has much to be proud ofSLA has much to be proud ofSLA has much to be proud ofSLA has much to be proud ofSLA has much to be proud ofSLA has much to be proud of
I would like a quote for shipping a Cayman from Monterey(Seaside), CA to Las Vegas (Boulder City), NV.

Thank you.

Old 04-09-2012, 09:21 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Booyakka
Need a quote for transporting a 993 from Denver to Detroit...

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for your price inquiry. Your 6speed rate will be $1395 for your 993 from Denver to Detroit. If we can help you with your move please let us know.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 04-09-2012, 09:23 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by SLA
I would like a quote for shipping a Cayman from Monterey(Seaside), CA to Las Vegas (Boulder City), NV.

Thank you.
Hi,

Thanks for your price inquiry. Your 6speed rate will be $795 from Seaside to Boulder City for your Cayman. If we can help you with your move please let us know.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 04-11-2012, 11:20 PM
SLA
SLA has much to be proud ofSLA has much to be proud ofSLA has much to be proud ofSLA has much to be proud ofSLA has much to be proud ofSLA has much to be proud ofSLA has much to be proud ofSLA has much to be proud of
Jim,
Thanks for the quick reply. I have gone ahead with a booking, hope to see the car soon.

Old 04-12-2012, 08:51 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by Ozzir
66 Shelby Cobra from Phoenix Az to Plentywood Montana or somewhere close to Plentywood. Thanks.
Ozzir,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Unfortunately we would not be able to give you a price quote on this move as we do not run from AZ to MT, it is not a normal route for us and we would not be able to give you good availability with timing and honestly we do not want to give you bad service. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 04-16-2012, 07:29 PM
doc1911 is infamous around these parts
Looking for a quote for a 2006 Carrera S from Napa, CA to Fayetteville, NC and if you can ship spare parts as well. Thanks

Old 04-17-2012, 11:13 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by doc1911
Looking for a quote for a 2006 Carrera S from Napa, CA to Fayetteville, NC and if you can ship spare parts as well. Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Your 6speed rate will be $1873 for your Carrera S from Napa, CA to Fayetteville, NC. Yes we can ship spare parts, but there will be an additional charge based on size, weight and quantity of items. If you can please PM a breakdown of spare parts I will shoot you over a price on those.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 04-20-2012, 01:39 PM
liquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond reputeliquidassets has a reputation beyond repute
Need a quote from 07751 to 91302. bmw 335xi... you guys always give good rates! this would be my 5th or 6th time shipping with you guys

Old 04-23-2012, 01:38 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by liquidassets
Need a quote from 07751 to 91302. bmw 335xi... you guys always give good rates! this would be my 5th or 6th time shipping with you guys
liquid,

Thanks for the inquiry. Your 6speed rate on this move will be $1850 for your 335xi from NJ to CA. If we can help you with your move please let us know.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com
Old 04-24-2012, 07:05 AM
pbsaz is infamous around these parts
Good morning. I'd appreciate a quote for a 1959 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite. It's not running but does roll and steer. It's about 80% restored so I'm bringing it home to finish. It's going from Carriere, Mississippi (39426) to Calabasas, CA (91302). Thanks

Old 04-24-2012, 08:57 AM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by pbsaz
Good morning. I'd appreciate a quote for a 1959 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite. It's not running but does roll and steer. It's about 80% restored so I'm bringing it home to finish. It's going from Carriere, Mississippi (39426) to Calabasas, CA (91302). Thanks
pbsaz,

Thanks for the price inquiry. Your 6speed rate will be $1795, including the non run fee for your Bug Eye Sprite from MS to CA. If we can help you with your move please let us know.

1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members