Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

For Sale or Trade: Black Betty

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 02:05 PM
Airkuhl is a splendid one to beholdAirkuhl is a splendid one to beholdAirkuhl is a splendid one to beholdAirkuhl is a splendid one to beholdAirkuhl is a splendid one to beholdAirkuhl is a splendid one to beholdAirkuhl is a splendid one to behold
All PM's and email's now responded to. Sorry for the delay, been out of town.

Old 05-01-2009, 10:16 AM
chrisallen is infamous around these parts
good luck with the sale, with i had the cash

Old 05-01-2009, 05:13 PM
InrevInc has much to be proud ofInrevInc has much to be proud ofInrevInc has much to be proud ofInrevInc has much to be proud ofInrevInc has much to be proud ofInrevInc has much to be proud ofInrevInc has much to be proud ofInrevInc has much to be proud of
Here is my left nut and my left arm. Now may I have the keys please?

Old 05-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Airkuhl is a splendid one to beholdAirkuhl is a splendid one to beholdAirkuhl is a splendid one to beholdAirkuhl is a splendid one to beholdAirkuhl is a splendid one to beholdAirkuhl is a splendid one to beholdAirkuhl is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by InrevInc
Here is my left nut and my left arm. Now may I have the keys please?
Interesting offer, maybe I can now replace the nut my wife confiscated when I bought the car.

Old 05-04-2009, 06:59 PM
RossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond repute
Do you have any more pictures of the interior?

Thanks

Old 05-05-2009, 02:22 PM
Originally Posted by RossL
Do you have any more pictures of the interior?

Thanks
Not handy but I'm happy to take a few, just let me know what angle or what part you want to see.

Old 05-16-2009, 01:38 PM
As requested, some more pictures. Apologies for the lack of skill or talent with a camera. Click on the thumbnails for bigger pics.

Just went for a drive today and parked. No prepping, cleaning or anything, this is her without any makeup, just woke up.

Attached Images      
Old 05-16-2009, 01:54 PM
papadukes8 is infamous around these parts
very nice car... but i love the air cooled stuff too

Old 06-23-2009, 03:26 PM
I stopped trying to sell her for a while because the car I wanted wasn't available anymore, now it's available again so Black Betty is back on the market. Gotta love us ambivalent Porsche sellers.

Old 06-23-2009, 09:53 PM
ukboy is a jewel in the roughukboy is a jewel in the roughukboy is a jewel in the roughukboy is a jewel in the rough
Price??

What are you willing to let her go for now?

Old 06-24-2009, 09:02 AM
Originally Posted by ukboy
What are you willing to let her go for now?
Feel free to PM an offer.

Old 07-13-2009, 10:25 AM
She's now available in the lower $50K's as the car I want just lowered in price as well. We're pretty much at dealer trade-in + part-out prices here.
This is the last price drop with a built-in "avoid Ebay" discount before she ends up there with a higher reserve.

Old 07-14-2009, 12:04 AM
hays0023 is infamous around these parts
If i could sell (or get a decent value on my 135), I would buy this right now!!!

Old 07-14-2009, 07:53 AM
chautofu is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Airkuhl
Thanks guys, she's actually better than ever with the latest mods and an all day professional detail to get the paint black-car perfect. I'll miss her dearly but I just can't get the crappy handling, oil stink, weird interior, weird dash, vague shifter and missing A/C of an old air cooled 911 out of my system. Maybe I need to up my meds.
Yeah my wife and friends thinks I should start taking some meds too since I spend more time, investigating, researching and tinkering around my "longnoses" then playing with my more contemporary toys. I have been searching the my S (longnose S) for a while and still searching. Best o luck to your search and hope we don't fight for the same car.

Old 07-14-2009, 09:39 AM
Originally Posted by Jay Jones
Hey Airkuhl, I have been lurking on the boards for months educating myself on my 1st Porsche purchase. I don't think I can PM because this is my very first post. I'm absolutely, 100% interested in pulling the trigger on your car right now. I'm down in Los Angeles, I'm hoping we can chat on the phone tomorrow if possible. If I can receive PM's with my limited post count, please PM me your phone number. Otherwise, please e-mail me at dependablejay@aol.com with your phone number so we can talk business.

Thanks,

Jay Jones
Jay, email sent with contact info.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: For Sale or Trade: Black Betty