Item Condition:

One of a kind big hp old school tt

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 10:52 AM
AceRothstein415 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by riverflyer
Hey Vincent,
thanks, I will miss her but as you pointed out, the replacement should do just fine. Its been a long haul but things are starting to come together. The engine is rebuilt and tranny also and its all about to go back together. Really nice new one piece diff carriers, new pistons, refined cam profiles etc. Should put down close to 900hp. We are also completely redoing oil delivery and cai.
Norwood had the intakes picking up behind the rear wheels!! STicky 335's throwing up all sorts of dirt and debris. We are going to fully enclose a custom intake sealed at the hood louvers.
Its starting to get exciting. Thanks for asking!

wait....so you have an old school 512 with 900 horses?!?!?!?! That must be an unbelievable machine.

Old 05-28-2009, 01:00 PM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
Norwood twin turbo.
The whole story to date is in here, quite a read. Hope to get the car back sometime next month.....

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=175398

Old 06-05-2009, 12:25 PM
nivanm5 is infamous around these parts
all that carbon!

Old 06-23-2009, 09:43 AM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by nivanm5
all that carbon!
Whole lotta carbon, hp and style, especially for mid $40k!

Old 06-23-2009, 11:46 AM
Surfer is infamous around these parts
Holy crap if I was in the market right now for another sports car I'd def be interested, who knows, maybe I'll see what happens in a few weeks lol. That thing is a beaut, badass!

Old 07-14-2009, 10:25 AM
Deal that was pending did not work out, buyer did not have $.
So still available and still one hell of a lot of car for the money. Guaranteed to put a huge smile on your face!

Old 07-14-2009, 04:33 PM
The_Culprit is infamous around these parts
Not enuff $ or they just didn't have $

Sweet Ride!

I might have to come see it if you still have it in mid to late August.

I'm in Vegas. How is the AC? Important question, it's 110ish today!

Old 07-14-2009, 09:14 PM
It works, but to be honest, I have rarely used it. I live on the north coast and its pretty mild here. More heaters at night than AC during the day unless i go inland far enough in the middle of the day.

Old 07-15-2009, 08:03 AM
SpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura about
where's the video of the TT F-car?

this has to be a monster.

would love to see it.

Old 07-15-2009, 10:32 AM
Silver TT is infamous around these parts
Riverflyer -

Do you have any vids of this car idling, accelerating, etc? I may be selling the 06 M3 Vert in search of something a bit more ridiculous and this might just fit that description.

Thanks, Dan

Last edited by Silver TT; 07-16-2009 at 02:48 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 07:35 PM
Dan,
I dont have any presently, might be able to take some next week. I can promise you, and I've owned a lot of fast cars, this car will thrill you. Its very light, so of course, very fast. Its also loud, not crazy but you wont sneak up on anyone either

My 996tt, which is nicely done up, goes w/o notice compared to this car. Maybe because its older people feel easier about expressing interest, or maybe because its more unusual.

Old 07-15-2009, 09:12 PM
Cmoss0517 is infamous around these parts
beautiful! GLWS

Old 07-15-2009, 10:25 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Sweet ride!!!! thats kicking it old school!

Old 07-16-2009, 02:53 PM
Silver TT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by riverflyer
Dan,
I dont have any presently, might be able to take some next week. I can promise you, and I've owned a lot of fast cars, this car will thrill you. Its very light, so of course, very fast. Its also loud, not crazy but you wont sneak up on anyone either

My 996tt, which is nicely done up, goes w/o notice compared to this car. Maybe because its older people feel easier about expressing interest, or maybe because its more unusual.
Would be great if you could take a high quality video or two. Those little Flip Video cameras do a great job and only cost about $100 or $150 (if you don't have a way to take video presently).

The 06 M3 just went up for sale today so I'm looking for something currently with a bit more wow factor.

Old 07-19-2009, 03:00 PM
wow factor is present, especially when accessed through the go pedal!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: One of a kind big hp old school tt