Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Fs: 2001 996tt evo gt750

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2009, 09:32 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
no is trying to bash you man , there just trying to help you and give you some insight .

Old 05-09-2009, 11:20 AM
s4e
s4e is infamous around these parts
This board is a forum to voice opinions. If you don't care for feedback cars.com may work!

Again, nice car dude.

Bump!

Old 05-09-2009, 12:17 PM
NoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant future
You will need to find someone who is looking for this exact car with those exact mods in order for you to sell anywhere near your asking price. For $80k I could get an 2003 GT2 with 7000 miles and mint condition. For $55-65k, I can get an 2004 996TT with < 10k miles all day long on autotrader or cars.com. Also, don't forget that most buyers shy away from cars with "hardcore" mods but seriously did your wife force you to sell this car and your price is reflective of your desire to keep it? Not a bash or negative post.

Last edited by NoRoom4Error; 05-09-2009 at 12:25 PM.
Old 05-09-2009, 12:22 PM
bluetosman is a splendid one to beholdbluetosman is a splendid one to beholdbluetosman is a splendid one to beholdbluetosman is a splendid one to beholdbluetosman is a splendid one to beholdbluetosman is a splendid one to beholdbluetosman is a splendid one to behold
its true, but this section for posting car for sale, if i need opinion i don't post here in this section, and you can see this post history . i just try to sell my car to consildate my dept, if you or other need info or opinion on my price just send me a pm. i know its free country freedom of speech but dont be like that. i am sorry if i defense you or other. tell me what if you try to sell your car and you got all that reply. please do research all car for sale section anyone got this kind a reply ? like my previous post, just a regular for sale car post and have no defense anyone here.

Old 05-09-2009, 12:34 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Good luck with sale,

Love the combo of mods. It is in all of our best interests for you to get a nice
high price.

MK

Old 05-09-2009, 01:34 PM
bluetosman is a splendid one to beholdbluetosman is a splendid one to beholdbluetosman is a splendid one to beholdbluetosman is a splendid one to beholdbluetosman is a splendid one to beholdbluetosman is a splendid one to beholdbluetosman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
Good luck with sale,

Love the combo of mods. It is in all of our best interests for you to get a nice
high price.

MK
thank you

Old 05-09-2009, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by NoRoom4Error
You will need to find someone who is looking for this exact car with those exact mods in order for you to sell anywhere near your asking price. For $80k I could get an 2003 GT2 with 7000 miles and mint condition. For $55-65k, I can get an 2004 996TT with < 10k miles all day long on autotrader or cars.com. Also, don't forget that most buyers shy away from cars with "hardcore" mods but seriously did your wife force you to sell this car and your price is reflective of your desire to keep it? Not a bash or negative post.
how about this car

Last edited by bluetosman; 05-09-2009 at 05:30 PM.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:15 PM
Zlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by bluetosman
Justifying a high price with an even higher and more ridiculous price doesn't make much sense.

I wouldn't give 128k for that 911, and i'd laugh at the person who would.

Old 05-09-2009, 02:32 PM
jsanch21 is infamous around these parts

With all sincerity, we all wish you the best of luck with your sale. Many of us appreciate the time and financial investment in the endless pusuit of moddsmanship! Most of us are passionate about cars--owners as well as sellers.

Please keep in mind, sir that you are advertising your car to a community of seasoned Porsche enthusiasts. Many of us have owned multiple Porsches, spent obscene amounts of money to restore/mod them, etc... Very few if any of us have recouped or look forward to recouping even 50% of what we spent on parts, let alone labor.

Again, you have a gorgeous car; but unless you're ready to accept the fact that your asking price may fetch little more that "GLWSs" or "nice car" comments from people looking to inflate thier post count on this board, consider keeping it.

We all want the best for ya, bro.

Best of Luck!

BTW, I believe that autotrader car will NEVER sell for that price

Old 05-09-2009, 02:51 PM
Broker404 is infamous around these partsBroker404 is infamous around these parts
hahaha, "Gimbala Bi-Turbo"

Old 05-09-2009, 03:16 PM
HA HA HA

Old 05-09-2009, 04:54 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
I would like everyone in this thread to keep this forum rule in mind...and use pm for their contrary opinions...

-DO NOT comment about price in someone else's thread.
-If you would like to negotiate the price, do it via PM.
-If you would like to make derogatory remarks, you will receive points.
-Repeated violations will receive a 1 week time out.

Old 05-09-2009, 04:55 PM
Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !Gramicci101 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by s4e
This board is a forum to voice opinions. If you don't care for feedback cars.com may work!

Again, nice car dude.

Bump!
Agreed. 6speed is a forum to voice opinions. However, the For Sale subforums are forums to post items for sale. If the OP thinks he can sell a car for a certain amount, more power to him. It's no one's place to tell him he can or cannot do so. For everyone that feels like commenting on the price, please note this section of the FS forum rules.

-DO NOT comment about price in someone else's thread.
-If you would like to negotiate the price, do it via PM.
-If you would like to make derogatory remarks, you will receive points.
-Repeated violations will receive a 1 week time out.
So, just as you wouldn't email someone on autotrader or car.com to tell them they're pricing their car too high, don't do it here either. If you want to haggle the price, tell him he's asking too much, or make a ridiculous lowball offer, feel free to PM the OP and discuss it.

edit - Beaten to the punch! Curses!

Old 05-09-2009, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by Gramicci101
Agreed. 6speed is a forum to voice opinions. However, the For Sale subforums are forums to post items for sale. If the OP thinks he can sell a car for a certain amount, more power to him. It's no one's place to tell him he can or cannot do so. For everyone that feels like commenting on the price, please note this section of the FS forum rules.

So, just as you wouldn't email someone on autotrader or car.com to tell them they're pricing their car too high, don't do it here either. If you want to haggle the price, tell him he's asking too much, or make a ridiculous lowball offer, feel free to PM the OP and discuss it.

edit - Beaten to the punch! Curses!
thank you very much, you are the man, finally someone speak for everyone on this board, and i believe this forum for car lover, and respect other. again thank you.

Old 05-10-2009, 10:24 PM
Banned
Lounge Lizard is infamous around these parts
OK I am not a regular on here par-say but I have to say ALL FACKING STOP!

This is not a forum for voicing opinions when it comes to a man selling a car.or someone trying to make a buck.

And this forum makes it quite clear on that matter.

So all you wanna be low ballers and unrealistically pathetic dreamers shut the f*ck up.

I'll get banned for this but it'll be worth it.

A man is quite entitled to put a $10 watch up for sale for $10000 if some idiot will buy it.
Capitalism baby, Capitalism

This site is a very very very big money earner for the owners/operators and so they have rules, so facking stick to them or fack off.
You low ballin' for sale thread .hijacking cowboys facking **** me off.
If only you knew how facking sad you were pmsl at you all

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fs: 2001 996tt evo gt750