Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Fs: 2001 996tt evo gt750

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 07:11 PM
bluetosman is a splendid one to beholdbluetosman is a splendid one to beholdbluetosman is a splendid one to beholdbluetosman is a splendid one to beholdbluetosman is a splendid one to beholdbluetosman is a splendid one to beholdbluetosman is a splendid one to behold
Fs: 2001 996tt evo gt750

for sale 2001 996TT, Basalt black T/A body kit, EVO GT750 with large throtle body and plenum, GIAC software with flash loader, Moton suspension, upgrade IC, Cargraphic exhaust with black T/A tips and 200 cell cat converter, Brembo GT 8 piston front brake, over 10k stereo upgrade, new Michellin PS2 tires, new front and rear brake rotors/pads, new battery Redtop, new fuel injectors, new spark plugs

$80,000

Attached Images      

Last edited by bluetosman; 05-09-2009 at 05:05 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:26 AM
dgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck

Old 05-08-2009, 07:13 AM
Former Vendor
RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !RUFone Is a GOD !
Hi was the car repainted from yellow to black?

Old 05-08-2009, 08:15 AM
bluetosman is a splendid one to beholdbluetosman is a splendid one to beholdbluetosman is a splendid one to beholdbluetosman is a splendid one to beholdbluetosman is a splendid one to beholdbluetosman is a splendid one to beholdbluetosman is a splendid one to behold
no, that's a color since i bought its.

thanks

Old 05-08-2009, 08:58 AM
s4e
s4e is infamous around these parts
Sorry, am I missing something? Why is this car $35,000 more than most other 2001 tt's?

Looks great none the less.

Old 05-08-2009, 10:59 AM
yes i put a lot money into this car, reality i put out over 60k. if you try to buy all these parts you'll know, that's just part only not include labor.

Last edited by bluetosman; 05-08-2009 at 11:03 AM.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:24 AM
mod220 is infamous around these parts
what exactly goes into a $20,000 stereo? and do you have receipts to support these prices? thanks in advance, and best of luck with the sale

Old 05-08-2009, 12:51 PM
s4e
s4e is infamous around these parts
Well good luck, generally you get very little premium for mods. I wish you luck but think you are priced way out of the market. Any other 6speeder opinions?

Old 05-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
Guys let the man sell his car. If you don't like the price move on. Why bash the dude?

I have no connection with the guy but it is just not right.

Old 05-08-2009, 03:48 PM
Originally Posted by s4e
Well good luck, generally you get very little premium for mods. I wish you luck but think you are priced way out of the market. Any other 6speeder opinions?
opinion please, what is consider to be premium mod and by the way is that how you searching around on board to give your opinion like this, and are you try to sell same car like me ?

Old 05-08-2009, 03:53 PM
Originally Posted by Gunther
Guys let the man sell his car. If you don't like the price move on. Why bash the dude?

I have no connection with the guy but it is just not right.
thank you

Old 05-08-2009, 07:44 PM
Broker404 is infamous around these partsBroker404 is infamous around these parts
a good formula to figure the price of a modded car is take anywhere from 25-33% of the mod's original value and then add that to what the car would cost if it was stock. And this is only the case when these are desireable mods. There are many mods that not everyone would want.

Old 05-08-2009, 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by Broker404
a good formula to figure the price of a modded car is take anywhere from 25-33% of the mod's original value and then add that to what the car would cost if it was stock. And this is only the case when these are desireable mods. There are many mods that not everyone would want.
so if you like to buy or take look welcome but i have my own opinion and price, also i don't think i have been bash anyone on this board and i think you don't want anyone here to bash on your car when you put its for sale .

Old 05-08-2009, 11:03 PM
Zlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant futureZlatko has a brilliant future
Nice...in what form are the bills?!?

Old 05-08-2009, 11:44 PM
Broker404 is infamous around these partsBroker404 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by bluetosman
so if you like to buy or take look welcome but i have my own opinion and price, also i don't think i have been bash anyone on this board and i think you don't want anyone here to bash on your car when you put its for sale .
I was only trying to help, there is no need to be rude. I definitely was not bashing you, and simply posting what the general rule is when it comes to what modded cars sell for. I didn't even suggest a particular price or say that yours was too high, and I haven't even calculated what your mods would cost.

The only thing I was saying was that with modded cars, the mods usually get a certain percentage value compared to what they would cost new; please don't assume I was saying otherwise.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fs: 2001 996tt evo gt750