Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2008 Grigio Titanio Scuderia For Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 01:51 PM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
2008 Grigio Titanio Scuderia For Sale

Hey guys.

I am selling my 2008 grigio titanio scud with 1700 miles on it. The car has the following options

- Carbon steering wheel with LEDs
- Yellow stitching throughout
- Yellow seat pad
- Yellow Tach
- Yellow calipers
- US Carbon Package includes carbon headlights, front intake piece, and carbon rear diffuser
- Adjustable drivers seat
- Technofabric interior
- Radio Nav with bluetooth
- iPod connection
- Fully lined trunk
- Full clear bra

My car does not have a stripe, and honestly on the greyish color it looks fantastic without the stripe. The car drives, sounds, and looks fantastic.

Currently I am at the Indianapolis motor speedway as I prepare for the Indy 500 so the car is here with me. I would be happy to deliver it to a new owner during race weekend here in Indy!

I am asking 275k for this beast, PM me or email me at grmotorsports09@aol.com if interested.

Thanks

Attached Images      
Old 05-13-2009, 01:54 PM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
Just more pics...

Attached Images    
Old 05-13-2009, 02:42 PM
Bill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud of
Beautiful car, love it without the stripe !
Good Luck with the sale

Are you working Sunday the 24th ?

Old 05-13-2009, 03:16 PM
dsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud ofdsu* has much to be proud of
nice car! u just got this right? I think i saw this car listed on ebay when it had less than 300 miles or something!

good luck with the sale!

Old 05-13-2009, 06:52 PM
SLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to behold
Having never been in a Ferrari .. is that interior comfortable??

Old 05-13-2009, 07:22 PM
To be completely honest I drove the car to chicago and back yesterday from Indy and it was perfectly comfortable. I absolutely love the car!

Old 05-13-2009, 08:41 PM
ls911 has a spectacular aura aboutls911 has a spectacular aura aboutls911 has a spectacular aura about
why why why...no no no

It's perfect dont stop living the dream keep it!!!

ok ok if you must sell g/l to you but daamnnn....

Old 05-14-2009, 01:14 AM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
Beautiful car even without the stripe. Good luck with sale.

Old 05-14-2009, 11:17 AM
AceRothstein415 is infamous around these parts
whats next?

thoughts between 599 and scud....

Old 05-14-2009, 11:43 AM
colt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of light
Beautiful. G/L with the sale.

Old 05-16-2009, 09:33 AM
Thoughts are both cars are amazing. I loved the 599, but being a younger guy and racing guy the Scud is more my type of car. The performance is amazing in this car. Its one of the only cars I have driven and felt that the car was worth what I paid for it! The shifting and power and noise are absolutely amazing and incredibly fun!

Old 05-16-2009, 09:38 AM
Guys, I am lowering this price, and really hoping to sell it in the next couple of days.

NEW PRICE 268k!!!!

Old 05-16-2009, 04:24 PM
Thanks! Ya I think its pretty badass, and know the beast would like a new home!

Old 05-17-2009, 08:38 AM
As a note I am interested in a trade. I am interested in anything easily daily drivable, preferably a GT3 RS plus cash!

Old 05-17-2009, 07:10 PM
Karrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to all
god that is one awesome car. someday...hopefully...

must. stop. drooling.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2008 Grigio Titanio Scuderia For Sale