Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

03tt

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 04:58 PM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
03tt for sale with new mods-almost wholesale-pics added

Thinking about changing up some garage space.
I have 03tt, seal/black with oem big cf package, cf wing blade, nav, extended leather,bose, sunroof.
Car has just under 40k on it and just had a fluid service, at the same time fixed all that ailed her.
Additionally, car has Switzer Performance headers, hi flo cats, full exhaust and chip, as well as GT2 intercoolers, clutch, Evoms diverter valves, turbo ducts and silicon hoses.
All these parts, (except clutch and ic which have less than 10k on them) are vitually new, installed in the last two months.
Additionally the car has brand new Girodisc brake upgrade with two piece,350mm slotted rotors all the way around with ss lines and Motul fluid.
Also, car has KW3 coilovers, corner balanced and professionally set up, with low mile PS2's on 19" HRE comp. wheels.
Really nice sounding, handling and looking car.

So heres the deal, I am considering, for the sake of ease, trading this and another car in and want to see if i can get a bit better price on this car.
I know mods take at least a 50% hit but as I mentioned these are mostly brand new or very new. I have oem headers, cats and exhaust.
I will post more pics tommorrow but here is the one that I have on my laptop.
$51k obo would take her but needs to be quick and painless.
pm me for contact details

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...isc-rocks.html

Attached Images     

Last edited by riverflyer; 05-18-2009 at 03:14 PM.
Old 05-17-2009, 05:10 PM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
Exhaust install, less than 500 miles ago.

Attached Images  
Old 05-17-2009, 05:32 PM
richkaltman has a spectacular aura aboutrichkaltman has a spectacular aura aboutrichkaltman has a spectacular aura about
beautiful 996tt with great mods...these cars are a bargain right now!!!

Old 05-17-2009, 05:43 PM
RossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond repute
Great looking car. Would love to see some interior pics.

Old 05-17-2009, 11:17 PM
Originally Posted by RossL
Great looking car. Would love to see some interior pics.
I realized I dont really have any good pics of this car. Will do some tommorrow, but for now, heres a couple that will help despite crappy quality!

Attached Images    
Old 05-18-2009, 07:43 AM
apochiraju is infamous around these parts
Hi,

whats the other car you are selling?

car looks well setup. glws

A

Old 05-18-2009, 08:39 AM
tatarin is infamous around these parts
beautiful turbo... good luck

Old 05-18-2009, 08:52 AM
Originally Posted by apochiraju
Hi,

whats the other car you are selling?

car looks well setup. glws

A
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...school-tt.html

all the info is here, thanks. John

Old 05-18-2009, 09:58 AM
AdamW81 is infamous around these partsAdamW81 is infamous around these parts
Is this an x50 or if not does it have k24's?

Old 05-18-2009, 10:01 AM
coastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant future
Man...so many nice TTs for sale these days. Must...get..funds...now!

GLWS.

Old 05-18-2009, 10:04 AM
V - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of light
sell that aston and bmw....keep the porsche...

imo your selling your best car (512 excluded)!!!!

Old 05-18-2009, 11:59 AM
Originally Posted by AdamW81
Is this an x50 or if not does it have k24's?
No, stock turbos. Makes really nice power with very little lag, but if someone wants more, the intercoolers and exhaust set up will handle bigger turbos readily. I prefer the quicker spool unless I am hunting much bigger hp numbers.

Old 05-18-2009, 12:21 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
John
Audi mid-engine is calling your name

Old 05-18-2009, 03:27 PM
Could be....and you will be sorry you did not sweeten the black tt offer just a bit once you see the car again!

Old 05-23-2009, 10:12 PM
coastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant futurecoastalb55 has a brilliant future
ON the rare chance that you still have this in a few months, we may be talking about making a deal.

The color combo and mods you have done are just what I have been looking for.

If only I were in the position to buy now...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 03tt