Price: $57500
Mileage: 43000
Color: blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Originally Posted by boochook
JCM....LOVE the car....LOVE the color!!! (I have a Lapis Blue 996 C4S w/ the same interior sans CF). I'm toying w/ the idea of picking up a TT vs TT'ing the 4S....I know, two totally different worlds NA vs GT1 motors, but something unique, like your car. Question is, are the stock parts (suspension, exhaust, turbo's, etc) included with the price? If you are negotiable on the price, can you PM me? I live in 20136, so I need to take in to consideration the shipping. Also, wish you were closer (I'm way across the country out in Washington DC area) so I can see it in person. How's the paint, any imperfections. You've been forthright to this point, so definitely appreciated. This car sounds like a very very good deal, plus I've got some stuff like my 19" champion's and Tequipment Roll Bar that would fit NICELY in your car and my wife would have NO CLUE I even changed cars....hahahhahahaa.....Thanks for your responses in advance.
Berk
Hi Berk,

Thanks for the questions. The stock suspension and intake are included with the car. I gave the stock exhaust to another member here who was in a bind at the time. The turbos on the car are the K16 that came on it new. They were taken off and sent to Ruf in Germany for modification along with the ECU - all parts (turbos, ECU, intake, exhaust, air filter) were then sent back to my race shop and then the Ruf tech's came from Germany and installed the parts at the shop.

With respect to making a change from your current car I would either keep your current car the way it is or sell it. Do not spend money trying to make it something it is not. You can accomplish what you want for a lot less by simply buying a Turbo. Find a Turbo that you like that has good mods on it already or an X50 that you can pick up for a reasonable price. Then move your parts across and go from there - you will save money in the long run and when you go to sell you will be selling a Turbo, not a converted C4S which no one will pay you for. These are lessons I have learned, so you don't have to!

I have a little room in my price if someone is standing in front of me looking to make a deal.

JCM

Old 01-05-2010, 11:51 AM
wilson1 is infamous around these parts
has this car sold?

Old 01-24-2010, 02:53 PM
supercup is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by wilson1
has this car sold?
The car has been sold - thx for the interest.

JCM

Old 04-29-2013, 05:19 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
this member has a dispute and may not sell on the board until the issue is resolved