Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Blakt Out - Thinking

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 07:06 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
I know the feeling, just tore my patellar tendon on my right knee and cant drive my baby. I hope you have a speedy recovery and keep your beast

Old 06-15-2009, 07:39 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you all very very much. dinorocz, sorry about your knee, bro. But you've got... hmm... a Flying Spur to help the pain.... hmmm... yeah... that's pretty rad.

I too hope things go well, and if they did would probably still want to hold on to the car. But there's also the little bit of me that is affected by the "just had a baby" thing. Yeah. In the shoulder surgery period, my wife bore me a son. That's making me think about things a bit too.

The weird thing is that my car could either be kept "as-is" for a street/track knife or turned into a straight track/race car in very short order. I've received some PMs. Guys, please understand that I'm on the fence. But also, please understand that, if I sell it, it's going to be like giving my child up for adoption almost. I'd like to chat a bit with the new owner before delivering it.

Thanks to all.

Old 06-15-2009, 09:53 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
At Cars & Coffee at European Auto Garage (Knoxville, TN) this past Saturday. DHinkle and MiniD took it in for me.

Old 06-15-2009, 02:06 PM
Ryanand is infamous around these parts
Exclamation Please get in contact with me Blakt Out.

sorry i would have pm'd you but i don't think i have enough posts. I am more of a looker and reader on this site, but i need you to call me ASAP i have had a friend of mine who wanted your car since we got the April edition of Excellence in late march. He since bought a 997 GT3 RS. But never drives it, so i can buy the 08' RS from him, and he asked me about your car the other day and i said i didn't know anything as of yet. I am So glad that you are even thinking about selling it (ive always wanted to ride in it). But i'm sad because you and your taste got my dad back into buying and modding then selling porsches again, So I think you from the bottom of my heart because i could not do the porsche thing by my self, and there is 15 other SERIOUS reasons why people like yourself and people on this website keep me going. So thank you as the man i know as Blakt Out, And think you fellow 6speed members that cant just drive a stock turbo or anycar for that reason unless you put your own special touches on it. BUT REALLY BLAKT OUT PM ME ASAP!!!!!! Or just call me, By the way my name is Ryan Anderson.
My # is 678-577-6597 PLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS i have the man who wants your car over his GT3 RS, calling me every few minutes to see if i was done typing this yet, and to see if u had called me yet.
Thank You for reading this way over done long post just so you could call me.
Sincerely,
Ryan Anderson
# 678-577-6597
E-mail: ryan7075@yahoo.com
By the way i never check my e-mail so just call asap

sorry for so many words in caps and bold and underlined. just got carried away.

Old 06-15-2009, 02:20 PM
Dude. I'm callin. Wow. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

Old 06-15-2009, 02:26 PM
JT3
JT3 is infamous around these partsJT3 is infamous around these parts
this could get interesting, good luck to all.

things have a way of working out sometimes.

Old 06-15-2009, 03:28 PM
Still on the phone! This guy is wonderful, whether or not they buy my car. I'll keep you guys posted.

Old 06-15-2009, 04:09 PM
PV=nRT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Ryanand
sorry i would have pm'd you but i don't think i have enough posts. I am more of a looker and reader on this site, but i need you to call me ASAP i have had a friend of mine who wanted your car since we got the April edition of Excellence in late march. He since bought a 997 GT3 RS. But never drives it, so i can buy the 08' RS from him, and he asked me about your car the other day and i said i didn't know anything as of yet. I am So glad that you are even thinking about selling it (ive always wanted to ride in it). But i'm sad because you and your taste got my dad back into buying and modding then selling porsches again, So I think you from the bottom of my heart because i could not do the porsche thing by my self, and there is 15 other SERIOUS reasons why people like yourself and people on this website keep me going. So thank you as the man i know as Blakt Out, And think you fellow 6speed members that cant just drive a stock turbo or anycar for that reason unless you put your own special touches on it. BUT REALLY BLAKT OUT PM ME ASAP!!!!!! Or just call me, By the way my name is Ryan Anderson.
My # is 678-577-6597 PLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS i have the man who wants your car over his GT3 RS, calling me every few minutes to see if i was done typing this yet, and to see if u had called me yet.
Sincerely,
Ryan Anderson
# 678-577-6597

for some reason, I think this post is awesome. good luck to both you gentlemen.

Old 06-15-2009, 04:39 PM
Kerrigan Smith has a spectacular aura aboutKerrigan Smith has a spectacular aura aboutKerrigan Smith has a spectacular aura about
I will also be happy to answer any questions anybody has on what Synergy has done to this car. This car is a win win situation for who ever buys it. Honest seller who spent the time and money to do things right. Jared will want things to be right with the new owner since he cares about his reputation as much as anything.

Any questions please email me at kerrigan@synergyracing or 434-822-8180 x103.

Old 06-15-2009, 05:00 PM
Thanks Kerrigan. I really appreciate it. I suggest that if the new buyer is in the area that they maintain as close of a relationship with Synergy as I have over the past three years on this car.

PS- I still hope to return your call tonight.

Old 06-15-2009, 05:04 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
blakt out...good luck with everything, family, new kid, and car whatever you do with it.

Old 06-15-2009, 05:37 PM
Ryanand is infamous around these parts
Hey Blakt Out i talked to those people and now i have 6 people about to pull the trigger. But 5 out of the 6 want the supercharger Version 2 Stage 2 on it. Either that or we are going to do what we talked about. ill sell the HPF M, and get yours. But anyway it happens, id like to be a part of it and help as much as i can since your so busy right now. Also the guy with the Bentley GT Speed is out... But i gained both of his neighbors in the process.

Old 06-15-2009, 07:08 PM
DHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Ryanand
Sincerely,
Ryan Anderson
# 678-577-6597

I didn't know Jared had a brother named Ryan....

Old 06-15-2009, 09:10 PM
DarkCloud is infamous around these parts
Beautiful car. My friend also has a 997S with a VF supercharger and the car is incredibly fast. His is not nearly as well set up as yours though, i.e. suspension, etc.

It is great to see 2 enthusiasts genuinely excited about trading a car. I hope everything works out for both parties. Good luck with the sale!

Old 06-16-2009, 04:48 AM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Any reason why the car is not running the supercharger any longer?

Did the previous SC have anything to do with an engine failure? Did you mess with the boost at all?

Last edited by CURI0; 06-16-2009 at 04:51 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Blakt Out - Thinking