Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Blakt Out - Thinking

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 06:49 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Never messed with boost. Only way SC had anything to do with engine failure is prolonged heat, but I was running a prototype exhaust for someone and a catalyst broke down, started spitting out the exhaust, and some got sucked back up into the compression chamber. The engine was tweaked and smoked badly. Instead of just fixing it, I replaced it. You can find searches on here from long ago where I was going to turn it into an all-out race car (as in, run it and hope to get up into some Speed Channel stuff after a lot of practice). After all, the suspension is already 100% there. There's no class for a supercharger, so I put the drivetrain out there as much as I could per the rules. If the new buyer plans to drive it on the street or on DE/track days, then it'd be great to put an SC back on. It blends with the car's suspension setup very well.

Old 06-16-2009, 02:07 PM
aw21 is infamous around these parts
That's one MEAN ride!

Old 06-16-2009, 05:54 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks man. Still available.

Old 06-18-2009, 10:37 PM
kcwc is infamous around these parts
it looks great
gl with the sale

Old 06-19-2009, 09:55 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Jared, GL with the sale. I hope that you still spend some time here on 6 speed.

Old 06-20-2009, 08:12 AM
58spdstr has a spectacular aura about58spdstr has a spectacular aura about
A real opportunity for someone. A great car and a great seller.

Old 06-20-2009, 01:39 PM
Thanks, you guys. I'll definitely stay on 6speed. Heck, I'm not sure I'll sell this car. Regardless, I think I'll always have a Porsche.

Old 06-20-2009, 01:58 PM
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by blakt out
Regardless, I think I'll always have a Porsche.
I think Porsche should give you a free Panamera Turbo for the content of your Excellence article.

Old 06-20-2009, 02:15 PM
Umm... Wow. I'll be sure to forward this link to Pete Stout!

Old 07-10-2009, 03:59 PM
Bump. It's still here. Shoulder is doing much better and it's not really an issue anymore, but I'm finding myself in a "be smart financially" stage right now.

Old 07-10-2009, 05:47 PM
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by blakt out
...but I'm finding myself in a "be smart financially" stage right now.
this will only work if the wife is willing to co-operate.

Old 07-10-2009, 08:10 PM
Oh she's totally good. Doesn't care what I do at all. But I'm starting a new company, we just had a baby, and bought a second home. So I'm just trying to be smart. If it doesn't sell, it's no biggie at all.

Old 07-20-2009, 08:17 PM
Stocktriggers is infamous around these parts
I'll take it!!!

Jared, what's up dude??

I'll take it!!! For anyone looking, I have piloted this car around CMP and it is amazing. I also know Kerrigan at Synergy and have seen first-hand the work they have done on Jared's car (while he was overseas). Kerrigan and company do FIRST-CLASS work ... needless to say. Jared and I have also rocket-chased each other around VIR many times. And I thought my modified + chipped 996TT X50 was fast!!

Jared, drop me a line when you have time. I am so slammed with my new business also ... I haven't checked this site in months, until tonight. I looked up what you and Dan were up to and just thought I'd catch up with you when you have time.

CW aka Trigger

Old 07-21-2009, 08:40 AM
Originally Posted by Targa Tim
this will only work if the wife is willing to co-operate.
Wait. Tim, I misread what you meant!

Dude, my wife shops at Goodwill. Seriously. She's a missionary, for real. Has no need for anything. Wild one I've got here. One I need to learn from.

Stocktriggers can back me up on that one, I'm sure.

Speaking of you C-Dub: It's so great to hear from you. Thanks for the kind words, but I must clarify that you are much more of a solid driver than I am. I hope all is well for you and J&X. I'll get with you soon, or please get with me. Number's the same still.

Peace out!

Old 07-21-2009, 03:51 PM
LB.Motoring is infamous around these parts
Wow very clean good luck with the sale.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Blakt Out - Thinking