Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS 2010 Inferno Orange Camaro RS/SS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 03:01 PM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
FS 2010 Inferno Orange Camaro RS/SS

Another one of my new toys is up for sale and this is a hot one!

Just purchased this and looking to sell it ASAP!! The car has 210 miles on it. Options are listed below:

- Inferno Orange
- RS lighting Package
- SS V8 440HP
- 6 speed manual
- Inferno orange interior accents
- Black stripe which is not installed but will be included
- Inferno Orange engine cover, again not installed but will be included
- Orange stitching accents around shifter, steering wheel, and door panels
- IPod auxiliary plug
- Onstar
- Navigation
- Xm Satellite Radio
- Rare optional 21 inch tire package, this also includes a SECOND SET OF WHEELS!! The standard 20 inch wheel also comes with the car as well
- Inferno Orange interior painted dash panels and door panels

Guys this comes out to a $41,648 window sticker which is just about as loaded as you can possibly get!!!

I am asking 46k which is just below the usual selling point of 5k over on these cars. I have absolutely the highest remarks for this car, it drives fantastically, feels very stable, I simply cant hold on to it as I have other toys inbound. Thanks

Pics are on this link:

http://picasaweb.google.com/grahal09...fxmK7a_pGmjwE#

Old 06-16-2009, 03:02 PM
wilbur760 is infamous around these parts
Are you a dealer?

Old 06-16-2009, 03:03 PM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
Attached is the options sheet!

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
CW_20090604_0703pm_EST.pdf (48.0 KB, 711 views)
Old 06-16-2009, 03:04 PM
Nope just have lots of toys!

Old 06-16-2009, 03:10 PM
335_II is infamous around these parts
Perfectly optioned...It looks fantastic

Old 06-16-2009, 08:36 PM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
pics not showing

Old 06-16-2009, 08:56 PM
Sorry now give it a shot!

Old 06-16-2009, 11:21 PM
mcr_driver is just really nicemcr_driver is just really nicemcr_driver is just really nicemcr_driver is just really nice
crazy looking car how did you like it?

Old 06-17-2009, 02:34 AM
JAY-PESOS is infamous around these partsJAY-PESOS is infamous around these parts
any reviews for the 210 miles? curious to know how you like it

Old 06-17-2009, 02:35 AM
JAY-PESOS is infamous around these partsJAY-PESOS is infamous around these parts
oops just read this
I have absolutely the highest remarks for this car, it drives fantastically, feels very stable, I simply cant hold on to it as I have other toys inbound. Thanks

Old 06-17-2009, 08:23 AM
The car is amazing to drive for the price. I have had a huge range of things and the performance is stunning for a car its size and price.

I forgot to mention that it is a 2SS so that means the Boston acoustics sound system comes standard on it. Thanks

Old 06-17-2009, 03:54 PM
Car is sold!! Thanks

Old 06-17-2009, 03:59 PM
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DesmoRR
Car is sold!! Thanks

Just wondering if you sold it at your asking price, as I'm very surprised that there are cars that will sell above MSRP these days.

Old 06-17-2009, 07:46 PM
good job on the sale, that was fast!

Old 06-18-2009, 11:44 AM
vdavie is infamous around these parts
Camaro

I was wondering the same thing. My buddy just bought a fully loaded 2ss/rs for 37k

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS 2010 Inferno Orange Camaro RS/SS