Item Condition:

2002 C4S 6speed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-27-2004, 12:16 PM
Akkurat is infamous around these parts
2002 C4S 6speed

Offered by AkkuratPGI for DPBlessing

2002 C4S (6speed / sunroof) w/ brand new (still to be installed) EVO SuperCharger – rated 470 HP. The car has 14k miles +-. The SC has yet to be installed, and must only be installed by AkkuratPGI. Not counting the SuperCharger there is over $32,000 in mods on this car… add the SuperCharger and that bumps up to almost $45,000!
CA tags just paid – good til Oct ’05.
Dealer serviced.
AkkuratPGI pimped
AkkuratPGI primped.
Excellent condition.
Balance of 4 year 50,000 mile warranty transferable.

EXTERIOR:
Arctic Silver Metallic
HRE 540R’s, polished lips, brushed / clear-coated centers. 19x8.5 front, 19x11 rears.
Brushed / clear-coated Ralph Boothe silver crest center caps.
Continental Sport Contact 2 tires (315/25 rears).
Gemballa coil overs.
Gemballa sport exhaust.
CF front sway bar.
Das Shield (under front bonnet).
Gemballa front lower lip, arctic silver.
Arctic Silver painted lower side skirts
Arctic Silver painted rear bumper lower section.
Porsche sport exhaust tips.
Remote air pressure monitoring system (smart-tire).
Silver hood crest.
Full set Ralph Boothe chrome lug bolts.
Clear side markers.
GT3 front brake ducts.
Red cloth car cover.

INTERIOR:
Graphite Gray Full Leather. (Original electric / heated seats.)
Supple Leather (Note original seats have been removed / stored and they go with the car.)
Sequential shifter (very trick).
“Advanced Technic package”
Full leather
Bose sound w/ 6 CD changer
GT3 seats w/ arctic silver painted backs. Graphite Gray Leather.
Porsche ‘sport’ SS roll bar.
Red front seat belts. (original black belts stored and can go with the car)
(Rear seats and belts removed, although they can go with the car)
“Traffic Pro” Radio / CD / Nav system.
Interior parts painted Arctic Silver include:
Rear main Center console. (Or you may have the factory black unit if you desire)
Door handle ‘pulls’.
Door bin lids / arm rests.
Overhead light ‘console’
Defroster strips.
Side AC vents.
Main center AC vent surround.
Instrument cluster surround.
RUF aluminum gas, brake, clutch and dead pedals.
Custom Black w/ silver crest floor mats. Also original GG mats if you wish.
Red Safecraft 2.5 lb halon extinguisher with billet bracket.
AkkuratPGI extinguisher mounting plate.
CGT style aluminum passenger side ‘floorboard’.
Graphite Gray Leather sun visors (from Gert).
Silver crest on graphite gray leather airbag.
TechArt (thick / perf’d) graphite gray leather steering wheel.
Valentine One Radar detector (hardwired)
AI modified OEM rear view mirror with integrated radar detector display / remote.
OEM rear seat delete kit.
Leather rear seat belt rosette covers. (Eliminates the ‘slots’ for the seatbelts.)

Possible no cost impact ‘options” for buyer:
a) Choice of silver or black factory instrument cluster installed.
b) Choice of either black leather hand brake or alu / graphite gray leather handbrake installed.
c) Choice of either black rear main enter console or arctic silver installed.
d) Choice of either standard black front center console ‘pockets’ or arctic silver units installed.
e) If you do not want the sequential shifter, we will put the stock unit (w/ B&M quickshift) back in.

Optional at extra cost:
a) Option to also buy factory C4S wheels w/ pilot sport cups for only $1,500 additional.

$86,000 PRICE DETERMINED AS FOLLOWS:
Base car = $68,000
Separate price for accessories listed above (including the list $13,000 installed price of the Super Charger) = $18,000

If you want everything but not the Super Charger, the price is $82,000

George was going to buy Doug’s car and had some great plans for it. However, we have some other projects in the works, so with Doug’s permission, the car is for sale.

Attached Images  
Old 10-29-2004, 02:59 AM
dpblessing is infamous around these parts
lets see if we can find a few more / better pics...

note that the interior shots are at a point in time, and minor changes have been made since. Although the 'look' in these pics can be achieved simply by us swapping a few things back / forth. Example - black console pictured, but an arctic silver one is available.

Last edited by dpblessing; 10-30-2004 at 01:54 AM.
Old 10-29-2004, 03:08 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Here are more good ones...

Old 10-29-2004, 05:07 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Doug...Are ya getting a turrrrrbo???

Old 10-29-2004, 07:41 AM
ahhh... Kirby...
the man with the 'good' camera
Thanks!

Old 10-29-2004, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by rockitman
Hey Doug...Are ya getting a turrrrrbo???
I actually have not decided what I am doing yet... considered SL500 / 55
E55
Vintage early 70's 911... RS maybe
Dodge SRT10 truck..
I dunno...
Maybe a moded 1000 HP EVO so I can keep up with Sharky ?

Old 10-29-2004, 08:00 AM
Duane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud of
Car looks great Doug, why you selling you just want a change?

Old 10-29-2004, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Duane
Car looks great Doug, why you selling you just want a change?
Thank you for the compliment.

A couple or reasons went into this... In part I actually started to run out of things I wanted to do to it. Frankly I enjoy the process of deciding what to mod and having it done even more than almost any other part of car (or motorcycle) ownership.

I was starting to get bored and in part the initial decision to sell was based on George wanting the car and I wanted him to have it (since he helped with much of it). He has since started to look at a few other things he wants to play with so, we figured time to let some else take it over and enjoy it.

So, I guess the answer is, yes...

Last edited by dpblessing; 01-11-2005 at 07:03 PM.
Old 10-29-2004, 12:15 PM
andreas is infamous around these parts
Doug,

All I can say is the car is beautiful. I have spent many hours drooling over it while waiting on mine to have parts installed. One of if not the nicest example I have seen. Very classy.

Andreas

P.S. if you get rid of the sequential shifter give me a hollar as I would be interested.

Andreas

Old 10-29-2004, 12:50 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
good luck doug, she's a beaut. if you need advice for a new car my line's open to you anytime

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 10-29-2004, 02:04 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Doug's C4S is without doubt the cleanest, meanest C4S I've ever seen. Pure Porsche and done up so tastefully... Great car. Bump!

Old 10-29-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by lee2375
good luck doug, she's a beaut. if you need advice for a new car my line's open to you anytime
Thanks - and as I get nearer to that point, I probably will give you a call as I know you have owned just about all of them!

Old 10-30-2004, 01:40 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by dpblessing
Thanks - and as I get nearer to that point, I probably will give you a call as I know you have owned just about all of them!

very funny

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 10-30-2004, 03:28 PM
collin996tt is infamous around these parts
That is the nicest silver porsche I've seen around here. Very tasteful interior. Kirby, if I were you I'd swap yours for Doug's

I'll pass the word to my colleagues, Doug.

Old 10-30-2004, 03:45 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by andreas
Doug,

All I can say is the car is beautiful. I have spent many hours drooling over it while waiting on mine to have parts installed. One of if not the nicest example I have seen. Very classy.

Andreas

P.S. if you get rid of the sequential shifter give me a hollar as I would be interested.

Andreas
Andreas you, George and a couple of other guys will have to get on a bidding war on that- you're not the only guy in town that wants it

I do too but then again my ghey tip with lipstick can't use it

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2002 C4S 6speed