Location (State):

Item Condition:

True gtr skyline for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 03:35 PM
Me_qwkr is infamous around these parts
Hey EVAN, I emailed you 5 time back.. then you respond 3 days later with:

"Why dont you respond." Like I said what do you need done??? HEY just found your last email.. Respond to that.

Also I dont have time to sell it.. I lost my dad a few weeks back and am moving... Trying to get rid of what I DONT need... If you check out this is the ONLY place i posted the car.

Thank You

Last edited by Me_qwkr; 07-14-2009 at 03:40 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:01 PM
Banned
SeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud ofSeriousEvan has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Me_qwkr
Hey EVAN, I emailed you 5 time back.. then you respond 3 days later with:

"Why dont you respond." Like I said what do you need done??? HEY just found your last email.. Respond to that.

Also I dont have time to sell it.. I lost my dad a few weeks back and am moving... Trying to get rid of what I DONT need... If you check out this is the ONLY place i posted the car.

Thank You
First of all, you just sent me an email saying sorry for not responding to my emails, so which is it, you did or didin't respond?

Hey I just checked my email log.. I never saw this and I AM SORRY

I am looking to change the Titles at the top of the page The one at the top that says “Serious Autosport” – Windows Internet Explorer. I want to change all of those to help with Google search optimization…
How can I changes those titles?
Thanks
Evan

Tell me what you want the titles to say.. And I will do it right now.. Sorry ...

Thank You
Robert Elias
213-949-0605
And my last email was not that it was telling you we filed ANOTHER dispute against you. This email was about 5 ago with many inbetween asking where you were and why you were not responding. You never finished many things you already knew about as well (including music).

Second, I just recieved an interesting call that told me how big of a fraud you are and explained to me how your father has died many times (IE Whenever you get in trouble that is the excuse you use). NOW, if he truely did die I am sorry, but this is the 3rd familly dealth you have used when I have filed a dispute or posted something publically about you and now I have someone else telling me you used the same "excuses" with them as well.

Robert, we are done, we have filed the dispute, it will go through just like the last ones since I have our contract and all emails to backup the claim and we will move forward with a new website designer.

I will not start a forum war with you (especially as a sponsor). I am simply here to warn people about you and this will be our company's final response in regard to this issue. As I said before buyer beware with this one, I am not the only one...
Regards,
Evan

Old 07-14-2009, 04:15 PM
Me_qwkr is infamous around these parts
Evan,

Just to let you know My father only DIED once.. My BROTHER DIED once and My MOTHER DIED ONCE.. My mom in September of 05.. My Brother in March 09 and My father in JUNE of 09... So thats that.. As for me I was in a horrible wreck a few montsh back with pictures and a very HEFTY hospital bill to prove as well.. I dont need this sort of attack.

Sorry evan if I have neglated you .. I am sorry for that.. Thats all I have to say.