Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2007 Jeep Unlimited (4-door) 4x4

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 04:07 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
FS: 2007 Jeep Unlimited (4-door) 4x4

Please direct all inquiries to member weedo here:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...=newpm&u=16402

2007 Jeep Unlimited (4-door) 4x4 *LOADED*

We're selling our very nicely loaded and modified 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4x4: Rescue Green Metallic. This color was used in many of Jeep's advertising when the Unlimited debuted both on TV and in Car/Truck magazines! It's absolutely stunning in person and you can really see the metallic shine through.

Trades: the only trade I think I'd consider is an E46 M3 6-speed manual (which is what I was looking for when I bought the Jeep!)

No accidents. No smoking. No dents. No dings. No mechanical problems. No issues! Still under the 3yr/36k Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty!

We own this outright and have the Title, free, clean, and clear. My wife and I are very easy to work with and can help your Shipper pick this up if you're not local. We keep all of our cars in as perfect of condition as we can. If you're an Arizona (or some other states) you'll pay no tax as we're a "Private Owner", not a Dealer.

We have the original books as well as both keys/key fobs.

Exterior: 9.5 out of 10 (10 being new). It has 3 very small knicks on the passenger door that were touched up with the Dealership/Jeep paint. Noticeable only when you're up very close, and only if they're pointed out to you. No other issues. Very close to brand new looking.

Interior: 9.5 out of 10 (10 being new). Nothing really to speak of here besides maybe a very minor scratch here or there. No stains, no rips, no smells. Very close to new. We have a very comfortable center armrest which is made by Tuffy. It's lockable and is essentially a "safe" to make sure you won't get any itmes stolen when the top is off!

We have also added the following to our Jeep to give it the unique look (at a cost of ~$5,000):
  • XD Rockstar 18" Alloy Wheels
  • Nitto Mud Grappler Tires: 35"
  • TeraFlex 2.5" Spring/Shock/etc Lift Kit
  • Superchips Programmer: Change for wheel size, power, economy, towing, trasmission settings, gearing, axle ratio, correcting speedometer, etc
  • Factory Hard Top (Freedom Top with removable front panels!)
  • Jeep JK Badging (the designation of this year/model of Jeep)
  • Lockable Center Armrest
  • I have never been offroad with this setup and there are no marks, nicks, chips, or anything else on the rims/tires/lift/etc. I also have dozens of other pictures that I can email to you as well.
This particular Unlimited has many, if not all of the key pieces you'd want in a Jeep. Below are the Factory items that are on this particular Jeep:

4x4 (Dana 44 Heavy Duty)
Deep Tin Sunscreen Windows
Cruise Control
Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
Temperature and Compass Gauge
Fog Lamps
2 Front Tow Hooks and 1 Rear Tow Hook
"Full Doors" (not partial or soft)
Power Windows w/ Front One-Touch-Down
Power Locks
Remote Keyless Entry (both keys and key fobs)
Security Alarm
Smokers Group (never smoked in, non-smokers)
Front and Rear Floor Mats
4-Speed Automatic Transmission
Transmission Skid Plate
4.10 Axle Ratio
Locking Fuel Filler Cap
In-Dash CD Player with MP3 & 6-speakers

Price: $23,700 (no tax for AZ residents and some other states, Title in hand and it's free, clean, and clear)

Old 07-16-2009, 09:41 AM
weedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Thanks Chuck!!!

EDIT: I failed to post the mileage. It just turned 22,863 miles. ~14,000 miles left on the bumper-to-bumper warranty and I believe ~1 year left.

Last edited by weedo; 07-16-2009 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Forgot to include the mileage.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:34 PM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
hard rig to beat for that price

what a great truck and hard vehicle to beat for that $ IMO, good luck with the sale, I have an 07 with 36K trouble free miles....

Old 07-16-2009, 10:10 PM
weedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud ofweedo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by mickfluff
what a great truck and hard vehicle to beat for that $ IMO, good luck with the sale, I have an 07 with 36K trouble free miles....
Thanks, and yes, I would have to agree with you! My previous Wrangler was a '98 TJ Sahara and WOW what a difference this new one is. Easily a "daily driver" as the TJ was strictly a weekend toy (louder, road pretty bouncy, has zip up plastic windows, worse gas mileage, etc...).

Hate to get rid of it but at this point it's more of a cool looking toy for me since we already have 3 cars. But heck, who here doesn't?

Old 07-18-2009, 06:40 AM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
yes

I had many jeeps prior to my Sahara 4dr 07JK and can say the new JK (like what your selling) are now a jeep/suv year round vehicle. Drives so much better then prior Jeeps and where in the past a jeep was the extra "fun" vehicle only and not practical for one's main car but not great for all types of use the new JKs can easily be one's primary vehicle in any house. Good luck with the sale....

Originally Posted by weedo
Thanks, and yes, I would have to agree with you! My previous Wrangler was a '98 TJ Sahara and WOW what a difference this new one is. Easily a "daily driver" as the TJ was strictly a weekend toy (louder, road pretty bouncy, has zip up plastic windows, worse gas mileage, etc...).

Hate to get rid of it but at this point it's more of a cool looking toy for me since we already have 3 cars. But heck, who here doesn't?

Old 07-20-2009, 09:34 AM
congrats,,,, here is mine

congrats on pending sale, here is mine, mods go a long ways on these trucks...

Originally Posted by weedo
Thanks, and yes, agreed! I put it on Craigslist today and got a call a few hours later. Looks like it's sold to a local guy; we bank at the same bank and are planning to finish the rest of the deal tomorrow.

So at this point I'll put this as ***SALE PENDING***. If anything changes I'll note it here most likely tomorrow!

Attached Images    
Old 07-22-2009, 10:10 AM
**Back up FOR SALE**

Mr. Cash Buyer who was so excited to get it 2 days ago has fallen off the planet. We were going to meet at the bank Monday and I didn't hear from him. Talked to him on Tuesday and he said he'd call me after lunch and we'd meet at the bank. No word, and now it's Wednesday.

Someone has to ****** this up at this price. Check around, you could own this for 6 months just for fun and sell it at this price.

Old 07-23-2009, 07:55 AM
jhp012 is infamous around these parts
wow.. looks like it can take on any terrain

Old 07-24-2009, 07:48 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Weedo - you have a PM.

Old 07-24-2009, 02:05 PM
Hello all! The Jeep is sold (to a fellow 6-speeder!) and will be finalized next Monday. Thanks for the interest and kind words!