Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

F/S or Trade 03 996TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 11:34 PM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
Really nicely modded!

Old 07-27-2009, 11:39 PM
RAD911 is infamous around these parts
tony that car is unbelievably beautiful. love the hre's. good luck.

Old 07-28-2009, 08:24 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Guys.. I know the full history of this car. You will not find a cleaner or better taken care of 996TT. Tony is meticulous about his rides. GLWS.... hope to see you back in a P-car sooner than later bro!

Old 07-28-2009, 10:13 AM
SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !
Very tastefully done, those wheels are siiiick, GLWS.

Old 07-28-2009, 11:32 AM
nlakind has a spectacular aura aboutnlakind has a spectacular aura about
bump for an absolutely beautiful 996!

Old 07-28-2009, 12:25 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
wow really, well I know the car is clean and well maintained.

Old 07-28-2009, 12:38 PM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
yep, seen this car and is a 10 across the boards. GLWTS.

Old 07-28-2009, 03:08 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Tony. I sincerely hate you more than anyone else on the entire board at the moment. PM me your bottom line price i'll see if my pops wants another toy.

Old 07-28-2009, 03:21 PM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bmoores
Tony. I sincerely hate you more than anyone else on the entire board at the moment. PM me your bottom line price i'll see if my pops wants another toy.

Old 07-28-2009, 05:42 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Tony - don't do it. You and I seem to have the same taste in cars and wheels (you bought the Astras off of me). I just sold my M5 after 3 months of ownership. Give it some more thought man. The gas mileage is abysmal, the Idrive will drive you effing crazy, and you will get tired of the "big" four door sedan. I'm telling you man...I thought I knew what the hell I was doing when I bought mine....got tired of the damn thing after 3 months. You see what I'm driving now. 997TT is in my future as well.

BTW - your 996TT is so beautiful man.

Old 07-28-2009, 08:23 PM
NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !
You have the best looking 996 I have ever seen. Good luck with the sale

Old 07-28-2009, 08:27 PM
TonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks for the compliments and advice guy's. I kind of have a feeling that I can get bored of an M5 but I really don't plan on keeping it too long. If I sell it outright I'll probably hang for a while with my Escalade and feel out the market. I really love my Porsche but I don't have the time for it, the car sit's in the garage and gets started once a week.

Old 07-28-2009, 08:31 PM
TonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by amerlemans
Tony - don't do it. You and I seem to have the same taste in cars and wheels (you bought the Astras off of me). I just sold my M5 after 3 months of ownership. Give it some more thought man. The gas mileage is abysmal, the Idrive will drive you effing crazy, and you will get tired of the "big" four door sedan. I'm telling you man...I thought I knew what the hell I was doing when I bought mine....got tired of the damn thing after 3 months. You see what I'm driving now. 997TT is in my future as well.

BTW - your 996TT is so beautiful man.
We really do have the same taste, I know what you mean but I was driving my friends M5 for a few days and for now it serves my purpose (I think). Thanks for the advice, it's making me think again, lol!!

Old 07-28-2009, 08:45 PM
gsav69 is infamous around these parts
Beautiful car Tony. I'm in North NJ also and have been looking for a white TT. I'm passively selling a 99 Viper GTS in Silver with Blue Stripes on 20" Iforged Classic 2's and may be far more aggressive in selling it knowing this bad boy is local to me! hahahaha. I'd love to see the car. I don't have enough posts to PM you so if it's possible can you forward an email address.

Thanks in advance.

Gabe

Old 07-29-2009, 07:10 AM
Originally Posted by gsav69
Beautiful car Tony. I'm in North NJ also and have been looking for a white TT. I'm passively selling a 99 Viper GTS in Silver with Blue Stripes on 20" Iforged Classic 2's and may be far more aggressive in selling it knowing this bad boy is local to me! hahahaha. I'd love to see the car. I don't have enough posts to PM you so if it's possible can you forward an email address.

Thanks in advance.

Gabe
Sound's good Gabe, my email is fandttrucking@aol.com Let me know when you want to check it out, thanks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: F/S or Trade 03 996TT