Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

F/S or Trade 03 996TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 10:38 PM
car4me is infamous around these parts
Tony, just curious, would you be interest in 09 bmw sdrivei35 z4, 1month old, 2k miles, msrp 62k

Old 07-31-2009, 10:49 PM
panbo is infamous around these parts
one of the most beautiful 996TT ive seen...
GLWS!

Old 08-01-2009, 10:29 AM
VUCommodores is infamous around these parts
Wow. A truly stunning car. I'm sure you'll have no problem selling it, but GLWS.

Old 08-01-2009, 07:39 PM
nvno1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by raclaims
Tony what are you thinking? An M5?? Really?

You know you will end up selling it and buying another Porsche
I agree. You need to keep that car. Its gorgeous and dialed in.

Old 08-01-2009, 11:03 PM
az911tt has a spectacular aura aboutaz911tt has a spectacular aura about
Never even considered a white TT til I saw this. Wish you were on the west coast. Do you have a preference on color with the M5 or have you already realized it won't make you happy?

Old 08-01-2009, 11:56 PM
Broker404 is infamous around these partsBroker404 is infamous around these parts
A few months ago I got into the idea of buying an M5, but once I went and test drove one, I decided I didn't want one at all. But maybe if I had a week to drive it as a daily driver, I'd get used to that unique feel of the SMG? One thing I hate is that BMW didn't take the effort to offer it with a decent manual transmission.

Old 08-02-2009, 04:43 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Tony, being honest, your TT here is what peaked my interest in looking for a white 996/7TT as my next purchase. The car is on point and is absolutely perfect. You seriously know how to put masterpieces together man (I mean crap, just look at your garage. I showed my wife your garage and she wants ours to look exactly the same). Now, my thought is not only do I want to replicate your garage, I also want this TT in it. That being said, would you be interested in a trade of a 996 C4S w/ 19" Champion RG5B's, brand new Proxes, GT2M Wing, H&R Springs, Fabspeed MBP's and original parts plus cash for the TT. Not an M5 for sure, but you still stay in PCar and will have AWD for those Jersey Snowstorms.

Worth a shot, let me know bud.

LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!

Old 08-02-2009, 07:37 PM
TonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks for all the advice and positive feedback guy's. I'm really thinking things over, this car is a blast to drive and extremely reliable.

Thanks Berk, I really appreciate the kind words. I think your car is gorgeous but if I trade up I really want something bigger with an auto tranny or smg. I'm really having second thoughts about my P-car, I think I'll regret it and to find another white 996TT with my mods and condition is really not an easy find. Decisions, decisions...

Old 08-02-2009, 07:44 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Tony - you're right dude.....DON'T SELL IT MAN!!!! Everybody's right, with all due respect to the M5 and it's SMG, it's not the overall experience of a PCar, especially THIS ONE. I have NEVER seen a white TT like this, crap, I haven't seen many white TT's in general. This TT is a talking piece and should be in a museum.....keep it dude!!!!

Bring it out to the Midnight Run on 9/12/09!!! GLWS Tony regardless buddy!

Old 08-02-2009, 08:32 PM
TaxGuy is infamous around these parts
I have an '08 M5 with about 8,000 miles on it. It's got almost every available option including SMG transmission. Silver/Grey exterior with silverstone interior. I'd be willing to discuss a possible trade. If interested, let me know. You can email me at pvandenburg@***.net.

Old 08-04-2009, 02:44 PM
1198s is infamous around these parts
Turbo car

Is it safe to assume it has a stock clutch?

Old 08-04-2009, 07:01 PM
TonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by TaxGuy
I have an '08 M5 with about 8,000 miles on it. It's got almost every available option including SMG transmission. Silver/Grey exterior with silverstone interior. I'd be willing to discuss a possible trade. If interested, let me know. You can email me at pvandenburg@***.net.
Sounds like a nice car but I really want White or Silverstone with a black interior. I have a 7 and a 10 year old, I don't think that interior would hold up too well.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:08 PM
Originally Posted by 1198s
Is it safe to assume it has a stock clutch?
Forgot to mention that the clutch has also been upgraded. I'm not sure the exact brand but I do know it's good for big hp applications. I'll find out tomorrow but it's definately good for 800+HP.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:39 PM
gsav69 is infamous around these parts
Hey Tony.

Thanks again for your time tonight. I sent you an email.

As for the car, what everyone has said is right. The car is beautiful and in immaculate shape. I wish I could tell you it was sold and in my garage but I'm not sure I can (hmmm..maybe should) pull the trigger without selling my Viper.

I have a few people interested and if I get as much as a tentative this car will be sold! hahaaha

gabe

Old 08-04-2009, 09:15 PM
forhamilton is infamous around these parts
Tony

Sent you an email back.

Thanks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: F/S or Trade 03 996TT