Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

F/S or Trade 03 996TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 08:14 AM
TonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by gsav69
Hey Tony.

Thanks again for your time tonight. I sent you an email.

As for the car, what everyone has said is right. The car is beautiful and in immaculate shape. I wish I could tell you it was sold and in my garage but I'm not sure I can (hmmm..maybe should) pull the trigger without selling my Viper.

I have a few people interested and if I get as much as a tentative this car will be sold! hahaaha

gabe

Hey Gabe nice meeting you also, that Viper is bad ***. I'm sure you can sell it at the price you want. I'm glad you got to see the car and drive it, I'm really looking around to see what I get but it seem's the more I look the more I like my car.

Old 08-05-2009, 08:33 AM
TonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by forhamilton
Tony

Sent you an email back.

Thanks.

Hey Chris, just sent you an email.

Old 08-05-2009, 09:10 AM
nyspeedfreak is infamous around these parts
Nice 996 Tony. This is the exact color combo down to the wheels that I want my pcar to be. and I spy chris's house and greg's 996 Good luck with the sale...wish I could take this off your hands

Old 08-05-2009, 01:42 PM
gsav69 is infamous around these parts
Hey Tony. Thanks again. Yeah, I hope you're right. I updated my ads on the viper forums but would much rather sell locally. I'll keep you posted and please do the same! I'm still considering pulling the trigger before you change your mind! hahaha

g

Old 08-05-2009, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by nyspeedfreak
Nice 996 Tony. This is the exact color combo down to the wheels that I want my pcar to be. and I spy chris's house and greg's 996 Good luck with the sale...wish I could take this off your hands
Thanks, I'm really having second thought's.

Hey Tony. Thanks again. Yeah, I hope you're right. I updated my ads on the viper forums but would much rather sell locally. I'll keep you posted and please do the same! I'm still considering pulling the trigger before you change your mind! hahaha

g
No problem Gabe, I just gave it another coat of wax to get it ready for you. I'm posting some more pics with the C-series HRE's.

Old 08-05-2009, 09:00 PM
All the wheel combos look good but the HRE's are definitely the hottest combo! The tires...not so sure! HAHAHAHAHa! But thats not saying much coming from the guy who drove a car around on the street with sticky retreads just because!

Old 08-05-2009, 09:05 PM
I just gave it another coat of Lusso Oro and put on Raudel's (RCNJ) HRE C-Series wheels in GT2 sizes to change the look.

Old 08-05-2009, 09:07 PM
YA HAD TO DO IT...DIDN'T YOU! The car looks amazing. Don't be surprised if you hear from me again tomorrow. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Maybe the viper needs a friend!

Old 08-05-2009, 09:49 PM
VIPERKILLER is infamous around these parts
Would you be willing to let someone take over payments with money down? PM me if interested...

Old 08-05-2009, 10:04 PM
Originally Posted by VIPERKILLER
Would you be willing to let someone take over payments with money down? PM me if interested...
Car is paid for, I have the title.

Old 08-05-2009, 10:07 PM
YA HAD TO DO IT...DIDN'T YOU! The car looks amazing. Don't be surprised if you hear from me again tomorrow. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Maybe the viper needs a friend!

Old 08-06-2009, 06:56 PM
TAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond repute
For Pete's sake...this is super nice. I sold my Viper GTS about a month ago...then I looked and looked and looked and could not find anything that did it, so I went ahead and paid my house off 3 days ago. The someone sends me this link....yaoosssha!

So I am the newest member of this autoforum...

Tony, I am writing from an airport (heading out of the country on business) and will be gone for about 10 days. I will be in contact - this is my email: angel@c3mail.com - if you can email me the vin #, I would appreciate it. Maybe instead of coming through Miami I will re-route through NJ

Old 08-06-2009, 07:26 PM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TonyNJ
I just gave it another coat of Lusso Oro and put on Raudel's (RCNJ) HRE C-Series wheels in GT2 sizes to change the look.

Ok Tony... I'm going to have to put this out in the open since it's not fair

.... this is the best looking turbo in the country...there I said it!!!

I can't believe you are selling this!!

Edwin

Old 08-07-2009, 09:40 AM
Originally Posted by TAILWAG
For Pete's sake...this is super nice. I sold my Viper GTS about a month ago...then I looked and looked and looked and could not find anything that did it, so I went ahead and paid my house off 3 days ago. The someone sends me this link....yaoosssha!

So I am the newest member of this autoforum...

Tony, I am writing from an airport (heading out of the country on business) and will be gone for about 10 days. I will be in contact - this is my email: angel@c3mail.com - if you can email me the vin #, I would appreciate it. Maybe instead of coming through Miami I will re-route through NJ
Let me know and I'll pick you up at the airport, I'll send you the vin number via email.

Old 08-07-2009, 09:42 AM
Thanks Edwin, I really love the car and if it does'nt sell in the next few days I'm just going to keep it. I drove it to the office today and it had me smiling the whole way!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: F/S or Trade 03 996TT