Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

F/S or Trade 03 996TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 10:40 AM
uurfantasy has a spectacular aura aboutuurfantasy has a spectacular aura aboutuurfantasy has a spectacular aura about
Purchase

Hi. I know I am new to this forum but I just got out of a White on black 03 E55 and do not want anything but another white on black car and I have cash in hand and am very very interested this Porsche you have. By the way, its is done very very tastefully and I love buying from guys with good taste, I could not fix a white one up any better. Please let me know if/when you decide to sell it again. Thanks!

Contact Info:
Mandeep Dhillon
PH: (916)416-2015
Email: mandeepd1@gmail.com

Old 08-19-2009, 07:13 AM
TonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by nyspeedfreak
this is a hard car to get ride off...need something like a 2010 997TT that would make this sale easier Just out of curiosity how much does the PE650 cost? I need to see this car in person one of these days...you gonna be going to any of Greg's upcoming events?? To be honest..I was dead set on ONLY getting a 997Turbo...until I saw your car with all the work done to it! I think for me to get a 996 it would have to be as tastefully and nicely done as yours! major props for all the time and work you put into it.
Thanks, definately a hard car to let go. I think the K24/18G package is in the neighborhood of 6K now.

Originally Posted by amerlemans
......best news I've heard all weekend. Good decision Tony.
Thanks, the only way I'll sell is to get a 997TT now.

Originally Posted by Mike2727
Hi Tony

First off , your car rocks.

Reading the tread you seem to be looking at a possible trade, I have the following up for sale/trade, would you consider a trade down with $$$$ on my part ?

I am trying to get into a nicely modded 996TT, and unless I sell my current car only a possible trade would be the alternative

It is not a P-car or M5, but it is a car that provides a lot of fun, and is pratical as well, besides being pretty damn quick.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...apr-tuned.html

Mike
Thanks for the offer Mike but I'll probably go with a 997 TT now.

Originally Posted by boochook
TONY - EXCELLENT DECISION BUDDY!!!! This gives me more time to potentially buy it from you too!!!!!

Originally Posted by uurfantasy
Hi. I know I am new to this forum but I just got out of a White on black 03 E55 and do not want anything but another white on black car and I have cash in hand and am very very interested this Porsche you have. By the way, its is done very very tastefully and I love buying from guys with good taste, I could not fix a white one up any better. Please let me know if/when you decide to sell it again. Thanks!

Contact Info:
Mandeep Dhillon
PH: (916)416-2015
Email: mandeepd1@gmail.com
Thanks, I'll keep you in mind if I decide to sell and the first buyer does not want it when I'm ready to sell.