Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS 1988 E30 BMW M3 Mint Condition!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 07:33 PM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
FS 1988 E30 BMW M3 Mint Condition!!!!!!!!

This is somewhat of a relist, but this is my 1988 Henna Red E30 M3, car has 39k on it original miles! I have spent over 4k on service for this car, and you may say why spend that money if the car ran fine in the first place?! Truthfully I am meticulous about my cars. I spent lots of money having little things done to make this car perfect. For example, having all the fluids flushed when I bought it. My family owns a BMW store in Pittsburgh PA, and when I took delivery of the M3 they went through it completely, flushed all systems including the gas tank, brand new brakes, new windshield wipers, new Koni shocks, cigarette lighter restored so it would generate power again, new light reastat, all new set of keys and locks, absolutely everything! There are no stones unturned here, and think it has barely any miles on it since new! I have put 4k on it since i have owned it with no issues.

Only things not stock on the car are the Koni shocks, and BBS RGR wheels which will come with the car. It does have the stock wheels which are in very good condition and have new Michelin PS2 tires, but as the no longer remake those, I put them aside so that they wouldnt be damaged whatsoever. Koni shocks were purchased from TC Kline Racing, and i went with those over stock because they were nearly 2k cheaper. These cost $700 total versus nearly 3k.

In the end you will see by the pictures there is a very minor couple of scrapes on the left rear fender, these I am unsure of where they came from as they were there when I got it. The car is completely original, thus it has the normal road wear. But if you are a car guy and true collector type, you will know that the survivor cars always bring more money and will be worth more in the long term, therefore I havent touched it.

I am asking 31k for this. If you know the E30 M3 it is considered as the next great classic and have jumped in price quickly. I have seen multiple of these cars with far more miles sell for nearly this price so i would consider this a steal! Pictures are attached, and if you want pictures with the BBS wheels just ask! Thanks

http://picasaweb.google.com/grahal09...eat=directlink

Old 09-23-2009, 09:43 PM
topcarbon is infamous around these parts
oh my this is a nice car.

If on,y the Lambo was sold. I want!

Old 10-14-2009, 04:07 PM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
SOLD!!! For my asking price as well, shows the value of these cars.

Old 10-14-2009, 05:27 PM
Bomex is infamous around these parts
that is a serious car and excellent price....congrats on the sell

Old 10-15-2009, 06:13 AM
Mickey22 is infamous around these parts
e30 m3 model is very nice car, classic lines and strong engine