Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Wtb 2010 gt3rs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-15-2009, 12:07 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
They have so many GT3 sitting around that they need to get rid of them ASAP! I heard Porsche Directly is not wanting them to get a list together and asking them to push the GT3 instead so they wont be on the lot when the RS shows up...

No idea the truth to this but with all these cars sitting on the lot it kind of makes sense..

Old 10-20-2009, 07:11 AM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
I am getting one, and I would be willing to sell it probably after a few months time. I am getting an allocation from Porsche motorsport so I dont want to **** them off and flip it. Looks like ti will be a great car!

Old 10-20-2009, 07:34 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Defending the OP here (gxlex)......the guy is a stand up guy, and to be honest, he doesn't need to spell when he can COUNT the $$$ on the table when he will end up paying CASH at the table.

gxlex - Looking forward to seeing the GT3RS buddy at a future meet!!!! You coming out to Fort Hunt on Saturday???

Old 10-20-2009, 09:09 AM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by CosmosMpower
Just a random observation. How come people that post WTB ads on 100K+ cars don't ever use any form of grammar or punctuation?

In questioning someone's choice and ability in the way they type on the big bad inter-web, I would think you would have typed your post similar to below.

Random observation, how come people post WTB ads on 100K+ cars don't use the correct form of grammar or punctuation?

Just an observation though. *shrug*