Location (State):

Item Condition:

Wtb 2010 gt3rs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 10:35 PM
gxlex is infamous around these partsgxlex is infamous around these parts
Wtb 2010 gt3rs

a shot in the dark but does anyone here know of one for sale anywhere. Any help woulf be great.

Old 10-13-2009, 11:17 PM
termsheet is infamous around these parts
I was told by my dealer that they are only producing 160-180 cars to allocations will be scare... but you probably already knew that.

Old 10-14-2009, 12:03 AM
4retr is infamous around these parts
After buying an 07 and 08 RS new from my dealer, they still won't commit an allocation at this time.

Maybe I should focus my attention on the 458 Italia instead.

Old 10-14-2009, 09:56 AM
CosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud of
Just a random observation. How come people that post WTB ads on 100K+ cars don't ever use any form of grammar or punctuation?

Old 10-14-2009, 10:09 AM
bpgt3 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by CosmosMpower
Just a random observation. How come people that post WTB ads on 100K+ cars don't ever use any form of grammar or punctuation?

This is really what your worried about today?

Old 10-14-2009, 10:45 AM
grussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud of

Nice!

Old 10-14-2009, 11:16 AM
termsheet is infamous around these parts
My dealer won't commit either. They say their rep is not committing to them and that allocations won't happen until early November. They keep trying to get me to buy a GT3 instead. The whole dialog does not inspire any confidence that I will actually get one.

Old 10-14-2009, 12:06 PM
I never graduated college and barely made it through high school. I'm actually 12 yearold

Old 10-14-2009, 12:10 PM
Originally Posted by termsheet
My dealer won't commit either. They say their rep is not committing to them and that allocations won't happen until early November. They keep trying to get me to buy a GT3 instead. The whole dialog does not inspire any confidence that I will actually get one.
LOL thats what my dealer is telling me and pushing me toward getting the GT3 as well.

Old 10-14-2009, 12:58 PM
jlee is just really nicejlee is just really nicejlee is just really nicejlee is just really nice
Originally Posted by gxlex
I never graduated college and barely made it through high school. I'm actually 12 yearold
12 years old and already made it through high school. You should be proud of yourself!

Old 10-14-2009, 09:10 PM
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
How much are you willing to pay......just kidding, not selling my new toy.

Hope you can get an allocation though.

Old 10-15-2009, 05:29 AM
atr911 has much to be proud ofatr911 has much to be proud ofatr911 has much to be proud ofatr911 has much to be proud ofatr911 has much to be proud ofatr911 has much to be proud ofatr911 has much to be proud ofatr911 has much to be proud of
Dealer here has only one coming and they have multiple deposits from current gt3 owners in good standing with the dealer. They don't know how to handle it.

Old 10-15-2009, 05:41 AM
Bill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by bpgt3
This is really what your worried about today?
Ha ! Good one !
Spelling "you're" as "your"

Old 10-15-2009, 06:58 AM
TT/T is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by atr911
Dealer here has only one coming and they have multiple deposits from current gt3 owners in good standing with the dealer. They don't know how to handle it.
May appear that way, but I'll venture a guess and say they actually know what they'll do exactly.

Those deposits will only give you the right to become the highest "bidder".

Let's see how much over list they'll ask...

Old 10-15-2009, 12:03 PM
porsche.tay is infamous around these parts
Spoke to my friend that works in a porsche dealership and he said that even if i put a deposit now, i will still not be able to buy the GT3rs for standard MSRP, there's still going to be a steep premium.....

whats the point of putting a deposit then.....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wtb 2010 gt3rs