Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

'01 996TT - Silver/Black (sport seats), 6sp, 29k miles (OHIO)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-24-2009, 02:47 PM
tvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond repute

Year: 2001
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $49000
Mileage: 33000
Color: Silver/Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Originally Posted by fstrnyu
What about an even trade on a mint '02 X5 4.6is and a fully built '92 Mustang street car making a conservative 640hp on pump gas?
BTW I am in Cleveland and have family in Cincy so it could be an easy exchange.
Hi,

I would be interested in the 4.6is + cash on your end. If this is an option for you, I'd love to find out more about the truck (color, miles, full leather, nav, mods, etc).

Thanks, TK

Old 12-26-2009, 11:55 AM
fstrnyu is infamous around these parts
I would rather do all or none since I don't have the room for two toys and a DD. We are having a baby too and I am pretty sure the wifey wouldn't be too happy about the two toy thing even if I did have room! Anyway, if you want to consider with the Mustang the 4.6is is blk/blk with every possible option. Nappa leather, nav, full wood trim, hitch etc. There are no modifications to it other than the clear bra I just put on this summer as well as full Weather Tech moulded rubber mats and new wool mats for the summer. It has 66k miles, new tires ($1800 worth!) and I just ordered new winter wheels and tires that haven't been delivered yet.
I'm in no rush and if the Mustang sells (it's not advertised yet) and you don't want it maybe we could work something out then.
Hope you had a great Christmas and have a happy new year!

Old 12-28-2009, 10:54 AM
tvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud oftvurt has much to be proud of
I have seen the X5 4.6is and the Mustang in person, and they are super clean super nice cars. The mustang sounds . . . . just evil.

Tom

Old 12-28-2009, 04:04 PM
tvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond repute
I would rather do all or none since I don't have the room for two toys and a DD. We are having a baby too and I am pretty sure the wifey wouldn't be too happy about the two toy thing even if I did have room! Anyway, if you want to consider with the Mustang the 4.6is is blk/blk with every possible option. Nappa leather, nav, full wood trim, hitch etc. There are no modifications to it other than the clear bra I just put on this summer as well as full Weather Tech moulded rubber mats and new wool mats for the summer. It has 66k miles, new tires ($1800 worth!) and I just ordered new winter wheels and tires that haven't been delivered yet.
I'm in no rush and if the Mustang sells (it's not advertised yet) and you don't want it maybe we could work something out then.
Hope you had a great Christmas and have a happy new year!
I completely understand, and the 4.6is is exactly what I'm looking for, however, I just can't do another heavily modded car for a while.

My most recent car before the 911 was a 600 AWHP Mitsu 3000GT VR-4 that constantly needed something, and although the 5.0 would be more reliable, I need something less involving at this point.

PM me the price if you would be interested in selling the X5 outright, and thanks for your interest.

BTW, I used to have a '92 5.0 with mild mods (gears, headers, tremec, etc) and it was a TON of fun.....

Originally Posted by tvurt
I have seen the X5 4.6is and the Mustang in person, and they are super clean super nice cars. The mustang sounds . . . . just evil.

Tom
I have no doubt that with taste in cars like fstrnyu, the 5.0 is built right.

Old 01-03-2010, 02:13 PM
fstrnyu is infamous around these parts
I would be mid to upper 20's on the 4.6is I suppose.
If it makes any difference on the Mustang I have built several of them and this one has all the best parts and everything is over-built and like new (it's not going to need anything for a long while, even with abuse). In fact nothing on the drivetrain has over 15k miles.

Attached Images  
Old 01-06-2010, 07:14 PM
I would be mid to upper 20's on the 4.6is I suppose.
If it makes any difference on the Mustang I have built several of them and this one has all the best parts and everything is over-built and like new (it's not going to need anything for a long while, even with abuse). In fact nothing on the drivetrain has over 15k miles.
Cool,

I was looking for one more in the $20k range, but if you sell the Mustang, and you are still interested, we could try to work out something. I'm just not ready for another built car ATM.

Best of luck, TK

Old 01-22-2010, 07:09 PM
Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !
Is this still for sale? I have a 2005 Lexus RX330 with 70k. Its a one owner no paint work. Would be interested in that and cash? I live in Columbus so this would be a quick transaction.

Old 01-22-2010, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by Marpir821
Is this still for sale? I have a 2005 Lexus RX330 with 70k. Its a one owner no paint work. Would be interested in that and cash? I live in Columbus so this would be a quick transaction.
Yes, the car is available!

I did not have these in the original consideration, but this would be a great SUV for my wife - can you e-mail me more specs (color int/ext, AWD?, pictures), and how much cash do you have in mind.

Tvrtko2@yahoo.com

Thanks for your interest, TK

Old 01-22-2010, 09:43 PM
911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !
I'm surprised that this hasn't hold yet. I think if more people knew that penfed.org has 3.9% financing then it would have been sold back when you first listed.

Old 01-24-2010, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by 911-AL
I'm surprised that this hasn't hold yet. I think if more people knew that penfed.org has 3.9% financing then it would have been sold back when you first listed.
Thanks for posting!

I just think that people are holding out for a "deal" because there are a lot of higher mileage 996TTs available under 40k.... I have gotten offers over $40k, but honestly, as the pool of low mileage cars is drying up, I am less and less keen on selling the car much below the asking price.

I just drove the car to a chilli cookoff at local Porsche dealer, and I smiled driving it all the way up and back. :-)

I LOVE the car, and frankly, if it does not sell, I can care less since we figured out a way to get an SUV w/out having to sell!!

Thanks again to all for kind words and interest!!

TK

Last edited by tvr-4; 01-24-2010 at 09:56 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:43 PM
Up to top for spring time around the corner!

Original post updated with:

NEW set of rubber all around
15mm H&R Spacers all around

I will post updated pics as soon as I can get some pics w/spacers on.

Thanks, TK

Old 03-13-2010, 03:54 PM
Ichiban is infamous around these parts
Available for sale to Canadian members?
Price negotiable?
Thanks!

Old 04-01-2010, 03:22 PM
Originally Posted by Ichiban
Available for sale to Canadian members?
Price negotiable?
Thanks!
Yes,

Sorry for the delay, no idea why i didn't get a post notification (probably went to spam).

Cheers, TK

Old 05-04-2010, 02:55 PM
saint01 is infamous around these parts
you posted on my other page...do you still have this for sale? It is a bit higher price than I would like, but I might be able to stomach it.

Last edited by saint01; 05-04-2010 at 03:00 PM.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:05 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
What mods did you add to the car?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: '01 996TT - Silver/Black (sport seats), 6sp, 29k miles (OHIO)