Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

'01 996TT - Silver/Black (sport seats), 6sp, 29k miles (OHIO)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 04:52 AM
gap930 is infamous around these parts

Year: 2001
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $49000
Mileage: 33000
Color: Silver/Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

still for sale ?

gap 930

Old 06-18-2010, 01:41 PM
tvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gap930
still for sale ?

gap 930
Yes!!

Old 06-19-2010, 06:56 AM
tvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CarreraDream
PM Sent
Hey,

Tried to send one back to you but if says you can't recieve PMs. Car details are updated in the first post, PM me your phone number if you want to chat.

Thanks, TK

Old 06-19-2010, 07:11 AM
gap930 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by tvr-4
Hey,

Tried to send one back to you but if says you can't recieve PMs. Car details are updated in the first post, PM me your phone number if you want to chat.

Thanks, TK
I don't know why but he was banned by Chuck...
Can you send me your contact info by PM as I don't have enough post to send PM.

gap930

Old 06-19-2010, 07:13 AM
Originally Posted by gap930
I don't know why but he was banned by Chuck...
Can you send me your contact info by PM as I don't have enough post to send PM.

gap930
Wow, just realized that!!

PM sent.

Old 06-19-2010, 07:33 AM
BTW, for people that are in the market for a clean, low mile 996 TT - there are a total of 9 6-sp cars with under 30k miles on Autotrader nationwide priced under $50k. Most of these have not-so-desired interior colors, and only one has the desired sports seats.

I'm not saying that there aren't other great cars out there, but it makes me feel good that the low mile cars are getting hard to come by.

Old 06-19-2010, 11:50 PM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SuperleggeraGT3
Is there any reason why this car went from $44k asking price over a year ago to $49k now?
996TT sales were really hit hard by the economy, now that it's somewhat stabilized, the prices are coming back to what they should be.

Old 06-21-2010, 04:48 AM
YZWILLY is a jewel in the roughYZWILLY is a jewel in the roughYZWILLY is a jewel in the rough
Tvr-4 i agree with you

TVR-4, Don't get caught up in the low balling tactics of others. Clean low mileage cars like yours are getting hard to find, stick to your price. The prices on these cars have been making a continual rise since things have started to improve. When the market crashed and people had to get LIQUID people had to take what they could. Times have changed and those who were desperate had to dump them. The people who currently have nice maintained, low mileage cars can demand a premium for them. Lucky for us we were able to buy a $130,000.00 car for less than half price. Don't get involved in the banter of others who might not be able to afford your car. GLWS it is an awesome car, say no to EBAY.

Old 06-21-2010, 10:12 AM
jqhayden is infamous around these parts
TVR-4 - could you send me an email at: unccnc (at) gmail (dot) com, as I dont have enough post to PM yet. Thanks.

Old 06-21-2010, 12:27 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
SuperLeggera, I know you are trying to help out potential buyers of the OP's car but it's against the rules to be posting like this publicly. If you have something to say or feel a member is doing something wrong, then report the post or PM a Moderator or Admin.

Long back and forth commentary, while MAY be appropriate in a rare case would require getting a Moderator involved PRIOR to participating or starting a debate about the integrity of any particular 4 sale thread.

Old 06-21-2010, 01:06 PM
SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Control It
Superleggera, I know you are trying to help out potential buyers of the OP's car but it's against the rules to be posting like this publicly. If you have something to say or feel a member is doing something wrong, then report the post or PM a Moderator or Admin.

Long back and forth commentary, while MAY be appropriate in a rare case would require getting a Moderator involved PRIOR to participating or starting a debate about the integrity of any particular 4 sale thread.
Control It,
Please check your PM. Thanks!

Old 06-21-2010, 01:46 PM
Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tvurt
You guys need to GTFO of this thread.

Who cares what he is marking the car up? Out of about 6 911's that I have owned I have never sold one for less then I bought it for. A rare(er) model 92 America Roadster I made 10k on when I sold it. So what? It is HIS car to sell as he pleases.

This is a market correct price for a low mile 996tt with a clean ppi.

Tom
Listen Tom up in Crackron, I am trying to buy a car. The OP stated maybe he is willing to sell the car for $42,000, so if this is the case, please PM me.

Old 06-21-2010, 08:21 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Please heed the guidelines for the Marketplace. Two more posts have been removed since Mark's earlier comments.
...comment about price in someone else's thread.
If you would like to negotiate the price, do it via PM. Do not comment about the price being too high. Do not make negative or inflammatory remarks about items that are for sale.
Do not make commentary about the pricing for items placed for sale on the Marketplace.

Old 06-21-2010, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by jqhayden
TVR-4 - could you send me an email at: unccnc (at) gmail (dot) com, as I dont have enough post to PM yet. Thanks.
Hey,

I currently have an offer/commit on the car, pending PPI later this week/early next week. I will shoot you a note if anything changes, but the car may not be for sale anymore anyway.

It's my first P-car and I don't have any payments on it, so I'm not even sure why I'm selling it anymore since we got my wife an SUV already.

Thanks for your interest, and sorry for the delay, long day at work

I will keep you posted regardless!!

TK

Old 06-21-2010, 09:43 PM
raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !
Wow, is all I can say. Where do these people come from? I have personally seen this car and it is PERFECT! Good luck finding a car in this condition for anything under $55k...

I hope TK keeps the car anyway!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: '01 996TT - Silver/Black (sport seats), 6sp, 29k miles (OHIO)