Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

'01 996TT - Silver/Black (sport seats), 6sp, 29k miles (OHIO)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2010, 05:30 PM
saint01 is infamous around these parts

Year: 2001
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $49000
Mileage: 33000
Color: Silver/Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Originally Posted by tvr-4
Hey,

I currently have an offer/commit on the car, pending PPI later this week/early next week. I will shoot you a note if anything changes, but the car may not be for sale anymore anyway.

It's my first P-car and I don't have any payments on it, so I'm not even sure why I'm selling it anymore since we got my wife an SUV already.

Thanks for your interest, and sorry for the delay, long day at work

I will keep you posted regardless!!

TK
don't do it dude! I haven't bought yours yet because I was hoping you would keep it. If you are determined to get rid of it and the other seller falls through, just call me. I'll drive down and hand you some cash. I really hope you keep it! I need a 911TT buddy in town.

Later, - Jeff

Old 07-17-2010, 03:58 PM
tvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, the gentleman who had an offer on the car decided to go with another vehicle, and I don't blame him since I know the car he went with.

That said, this car is officially off the market as I can not think of anything I can raplace it with that would be comparable. I've had sellers remorse ever since I got the offer on the car ($46k for the record, so some of you with pricing comments can suck it), so I'm glad this is over.

One thing I will offer is, if any of you guys that are in the market for this car need an advice or want to run some questions by me, please shoot me a PM or give me a number to call you - i've been in your shoes about a year ago and I know what it's like looking for the right one. Happy to help out.

Cheers, TK

Old 07-19-2010, 06:32 AM
scott is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by tvr-4
Ok, the gentleman who had an offer on the car decided to go with another vehicle, and I don't blame him since I know the car he went with.

That said, this car is officially off the market as I can not think of anything I can raplace it with that would be comparable. I've had sellers remorse ever since I got the offer on the car ($46k for the record, so some of you with pricing comments can suck it), so I'm glad this is over.

One thing I will offer is, if any of you guys that are in the market for this car need an advice or want to run some questions by me, please shoot me a PM or give me a number to call you - i've been in your shoes about a year ago and I know what it's like looking for the right one. Happy to help out.

Cheers, TK

I heard you know of a nice example coming up for sale soon in your area

Old 07-19-2010, 07:37 AM
And that car will be sold to me after i see it today or tomorrow. congrats to me.

jeff

Old 07-19-2010, 10:57 AM
tvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond reputetvr-4 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by scott
I heard you know of a nice example coming up for sale soon in your area
Yes I do, and I also know of an impecable example of 360 Challenge Stradale that's not for , but if it ever becomes for sale, I reserve first right at it .

Jeff is a lucky guy for getting your car!!

Old 07-19-2010, 12:08 PM
The hardest part begins...the waiting game. Going to see the car tonight or tomorrow, but have to wait till end of August to take delivery. I don't know how you guys who order cars do it. Been looking for over a year and now I'm down to the final 1.5 months...worst part about it, I'll have just had my back surgery when I take possession, so I won't be able to drive it for a few more weeks!!! oh well...