Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: Superformance 427 Cobra

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 06:03 AM
brnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant future
That's what I thought. So do SPF cars go for the same as Kirkham's?? I have seen Kirkhams go for 90's??

And thanks, the GTS is a really an often unappreciated Porsche.

Old 01-04-2010, 10:31 AM
RaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the rough
The Car was built with high factory options...cobras are really unique in terms of price because of the options. This one in particular was replicated to look like Ken Miles' (Famous Cobra Driver) car with painted on numbers and racing stripes, which they don't do anymore. Price is negotiable...send me an offer

Old 01-04-2010, 11:14 AM
brnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant future
I am on hold right now for any further acquisitions. Wife's car is in the driveway, and garage is full + 1 with a lift. Until i build a second garage, or buy a new house (working with an architect on choice 1, and a realtor on choice 2) I can't add to the stable. Though a cobra is on the short list. Thus why I was watching this thread.

Old 01-05-2010, 11:23 PM
RaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the roughRaminGTI20 is a jewel in the rough
hopefully 2010 will bring you some good things early .

Old 01-06-2010, 05:12 AM
I made an offer on a great new house, with lots of room for toys, waiting to hear from owner.

Old 03-21-2010, 04:02 PM
Now that all the snow is gone....(all 30 inches of it!) I've posted the car back up for sale. The last few people who looked at it, backed down from the sale. Price is negotiable....and car still has under 900 miles

Old 05-03-2010, 08:56 PM
Car is covered and and sitting in the garage...unfortunately no time to drive it, price drop to 90,000 with offers accepted.

Old 05-14-2010, 08:29 AM
ponyboy is infamous around these parts
2003 c4s

Any interest in a trade for a 2003 C4s with a Techart GT2 body kit? 22k miles, never wrecked and all service by Porsche of Newport Beach and RSS/Stuttgart. Cargraphics cats and exhaust, modified ECU, intake plenum, modular concept wheel with new Michellin PS2's. Interior up grades with short shift kit, Lots of CF. No money spared on enhancements. Very quick, Very nice looking and Very well maintained. I have just spent a year on this project and I am looking for something new to play with that won't get me divorced. Additional photos in the 996 pic thread or at my garage.

Last edited by ponyboy; 05-14-2010 at 08:31 AM.
Old 05-15-2010, 09:22 AM
Thanks for the interest, but there is no garage space anymore...and no time to drive this toy. Another car in its place wouldn't be practical, and that's the reason this car is for sale. But let me know if the wifey gives you permission for another toy

Old 05-15-2010, 09:23 PM
getz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud ofgetz has much to be proud of
Absolutely gorgeous. I do wonder though, how long it would take me to obtain a third degree burn to my left leg when exiting after a spirited drive.
-Getz

Old 05-16-2010, 12:12 PM
Originally Posted by getz
Absolutely gorgeous. I do wonder though, how long it would take me to obtain a third degree burn to my left leg when exiting after a spirited drive.
-Getz
LOL, not very long!! You just need to pay attention when getting out of the car, thats all. When you are done driving this beast, the pain of a burn (if you were to receive one) would feel like nothing because of all that adrenaline in your system!!

Old 05-26-2010, 01:04 PM
All PMs Replied...

Old 05-27-2010, 05:07 AM
993Coupe is infamous around these parts
Wow. what a car. That looks like a lot of fun!

Old 05-29-2010, 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by 993Coupe
Wow. what a car. That looks like a lot of fun!
Thank you! Its a blast...Ive never seen another one like it. The paint is customed to match a Ken Miles car, with painted race numbers and stripes (which the factory will not do anymore).

Memorial Weekend Sale on the car...Priced down to $89,000 Or Best offer. The car is just sitting in the garage covered and has not been driven.

Old 07-14-2010, 01:36 PM
still for sale!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Superformance 427 Cobra