Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

BlackHorseTurbo for sale?.....Maybe.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 06:11 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by flash68
Todd just swap a Turbo 400 into it put a 4000rpm stall converter and call if good
I was actually going to recommend the same thing. You can run 1k+ rwhp with a built turbo 400. Heck, that's what the 1/4 mile record-holding C6 Z's are running.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 11-02-2009 at 06:13 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:33 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
I was actually going to recommend the same thing. You can run 1k+ rwhp with a built turbo 400. Heck, that's what the 1/4 mile record-holding C6 Z's are running.
Not true Arun holds the world record done here last Monday at Toronto Motorsport Park Solid 9.1 at 155 Full weight stock appearing Z06 Procharged with Meth.

On a another note, I can believe this threat exists WOW!! What is going on here, You have the quick Tip car out there that can had it to guys on the street on a daily basis and you want o change that??? Todd think about it again and again before you try to start a new venture and maybe disappointment.
But what ever you do,I am sure the 6speeder here will back you up!

Old 11-02-2009, 07:58 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PALETTE
Not true Arun holds the world record done here last Monday at Toronto Motorsport Park Solid 9.1 at 155 Full weight stock appearing Z06 Procharged with Meth.
Great run by Arun, but he doesn't have the world record. The C6 Z06 records are here; the 8-second car is running a YSI blower, and the 9.0 second car is running a TT setup. Both are using automatic trannys:

1---8.811 @154.90--1.32---RICKEY BOBBY-----'07
2---9.041 @157.12--1.39---atomicfusion-----'07

If Arun is running a manual tranny in his car, than he would have the manual record, but his E.T. is actually the 3rd fastest overall.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 11-02-2009 at 08:00 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:15 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Great run by Arun, but he doesn't have the world record. The C6 Z06 records are here; the 8-second car is running a YSI blower, and the 9.0 second car is running a TT setup. Both are using automatic trannys:

If Arun is running a manual tranny in his car, than he would have the manual record, but his E.T. is actually the 3rd fastest overall.
ooooooo Hmmm wow those are fast!!! My bad!

Old 11-02-2009, 10:04 PM
TT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant future
I would return it to stock if you're gonna sell. The market for modded cars, esp tips, is a small one to start with.

Old 11-03-2009, 12:32 AM
Duane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond repute
Or wait until the price of used PDK's come down into a range you can afford.

Old 11-03-2009, 02:55 AM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
Todd, since my first advice was only half serious, I will go full serious this time

Since we know you like both 1/4 miles and 60-130s, I guess it depends on which one you value more or want to keep. If you really wanna keep bangin out better times on the track, stick with the Auto. If you can give that up and just be a 60-130 ***** like many others on here, go for the 6speed.

To me it just isn't right driving this car without that extra pedal

Old 11-03-2009, 06:09 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Thanks Dave. Solid advice.

Old 11-03-2009, 08:45 AM

Scott, clarified he has a 6 speed.

here is a Video of his 9.25 pass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGzKl...eature=related

Last edited by UrbanHotrod; 11-03-2009 at 08:52 AM.
Old 11-03-2009, 03:50 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Holy crap. Nice run, and did you see that sweet tail wind?

Old 11-03-2009, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by PALETTE
Scott, clarified he has a 6 speed.

here is a Video of his 9.25 pass
Nice run, bro! I appreciate you posting it.

That said...the car in the vid is definitely NOT a 6-speed (it's also a C5 Z06, rather than a C6). Also, I just checked and Arun is indeed running a 4L60, which is an auto.

Todd - I actually wasn't joking. You should simply install a built GM auto in your car like many Vipers, 'Vettes and Supras do. You may think I'm crazy, but they can handle a ton of power..and are optimal for drag racing. I bet a lot of guys will go that way over time as these cars begin making more and more power. Wait and see......

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 11-03-2009 at 07:15 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:20 PM
geetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant future
How about a 140+mph trap from a tip?

Old 11-03-2009, 06:24 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Nice run, bro! I appreciate you posting it.

That said...the car in the vid is definitely NOT a 6-speed (it's also a C5 Z06, rather than a C6). You can easily tell from the video. Also, I just checked and Arun is running a 4L60, which is an auto.

Todd - I actually wasn't joking. You should simply install a built GM 4L60 in your car like many Vipers, 'Vettes and Supras do. You may think I'm crazy, but they can handle a ton of power..and are optimal for drag racing. I bet a lot of guys will go that way over time as these cars begin making more and more power. Wait and see......
I had a 4L80E in my 69 TT Camaro with a programmable TCU. Overdrive was awesome with the 3.73's.

Old 11-03-2009, 06:52 PM
Oh, now you guys got me thinking.

Old 11-03-2009, 06:54 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
I feel your pain bro. Sucks when you get bored with your ride....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: BlackHorseTurbo for sale?.....Maybe.