Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

BlackHorseTurbo for sale?.....Maybe.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 06:58 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Put some 30's on it so you can be ahead of Ben.Name:  coolsmiley.gif
Views: 240
Size:  3.7 KB

Old 11-03-2009, 11:26 PM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
As long as we're talking throwin GM beefy trannies in there... hell, just go for the Lenco and Lightning Rods shifter

Old 11-04-2009, 12:15 AM
Speedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud of
yea u could throw on a gear vendor overdrive/underdrive unit onto the back of the th400 as well to make it a 6 speed auto =). I guess you would have to have an adaptor plate made just like the supra guys. Sound performance also has a 4l80e kit that they sell for the supra, it has overdrive and they have made big numbers on these tranny's as well.

Old 11-04-2009, 09:35 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Put some 30's on it so you can be ahead of Ben.Attachment 109050
Oh Walnut, mighty stirrer of the stuff that is smelly, my project is almost complete in all honesty. I will not upgrade from the 24/20's unless someone provides me the opportunity to actually drive something which impresses me that much more. The driveablity and smackdownability of these turbos is awesome. Certainly not the baddest on the block but I love it.

Old 11-04-2009, 01:35 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Looks like I'll do the TCU upgrade next week and report back..

Old 11-04-2009, 01:37 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
I think we'll see a 5.XX

Old 11-04-2009, 01:38 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
I hope so..

Old 11-04-2009, 01:52 PM
AdamW81 is infamous around these partsAdamW81 is infamous around these parts
How much you try to sell it for?

Old 11-04-2009, 02:00 PM
I would sell her today as is for $60K. I'd take $50k for it stock. 2004 with 42k miles.

Old 11-04-2009, 10:49 PM
OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bmoores
Oh Walnut, mighty stirrer of the stuff that is smelly, my project is almost complete in all honesty. I will not upgrade from the 24/20's unless someone provides me the opportunity to actually drive something which impresses me that much more. The driveablity and smackdownability of these turbos is awesome. Certainly not the baddest on the block but I love it.
i want to know who lives on your block that can beat your car with any short of a race car Ben =)

Old 11-05-2009, 06:15 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Everything for 60 K....that is a good deal for someone who wants a very fast car that is ready to go.

Old 11-05-2009, 06:40 AM
Thanks Sean. Spread the word.

Old 11-05-2009, 07:43 AM
Originally Posted by OS Inspector
i want to know who lives on your block that can beat your car with any short of a race car Ben =)
There is always someone bigger and badder. I just hope they don't find me.

Old 11-05-2009, 09:39 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bmoores
There is always someone bigger and badder. I just hope they don't find me.
Exactly - If you want to pound your chest and proclaim to be the fastest you better be prepared to write the checks. As my corvette builder/tuner says - "Nothing is impossible, just underfunded".

Old 11-05-2009, 09:42 AM
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
Exactly - If you want to pound your chest and proclaim to be the fastest you better be prepared to write the checks. As my corvette builder/tuner says - "Nothing is impossible, just underfunded".
Yep. I figure i'll have a great chance of beating most cars I run into but with that said I gladly welcome the opportunity to run into someone faster.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: BlackHorseTurbo for sale?.....Maybe.