Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2009 GTR Super Silver/Black Premium - BL640 Package

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 09:04 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
2009 GTR Super Silver/Black Premium - BL640 Package

I am putting my girl up for sale. I have owned her since the beginning of June 2009 and she has 4,700 miles on her. She was bone stock until I did a BoostLogic midpipe and a few months after that I did the BoostLogic 640 kit (about a month ago). On the BL kit she made 545 whp on pump gas with the boost controller on and 588 whp on 109 race gas with the boost controller set to the race map setting. I am selling her b/c I plan on doing 2 things...doing a twin turbo Lambo Gallardo and building an all out fully built motor, turbo's, etc...GTR. I am currently looking for a GTR that has either had a minor accident OR has a blown motor. I would build this car but she's too new and too pretty to build into an all out racer.

The history:
1,000 miles - POS complete and engine oil changed at Sterling McCall Nissan
3,500 miles - engine oil changed AND transmission oil changed at Sterling McCall Nissan

I had Willall transmission oil put in the car after reading the LONG Willall thread on this forum. The car has NEVER seen a road race/track day. I bought her on LC2 and performed 4 LC2 launches (in RRR mode) while on midpipe and Forged tune and 2 LC2 launches (in RRR mode) at the track with the BL640 kit. She spun the tires so I let out at the top of first gear on both as the track prepped sucked. The car ran 11.1 @ 130 mph off the footbrake and went 182 in the TX Mile. I have had the VDC OFF three times. One time to dyno her with the midpipe, one time to dyno her with the BL640 kit and on the one pass I did at the TX Mile. I did NOT use launch control at the TX Mile, just turned the VDC OFF so that the computer would not intrude on my run (ended up not needing it as she hooked well).

The current mods on the car (other than the Willall tranny fluid) are: BL downpipes (coated in Jet Hot black), BL midpipe, Forged actuators, HKS BLACK blow off valves, hard intercooler pipes with the upper pipes being BLACK CHROME, HKS spark plugs, HKS EVC 6 boost controller mounted in glove box and a custom Forged/BL tune for pump gas along with a custom Forged/BL tune for race gas. The car also comes with a COBB unit that has all the basic maps along with the Forged/BL pump and Forged/BL race maps. The car will come with all components needed to put her back to stock along with all boxes/manuals for the mods.

Condition of the car: I have clear plastic floor mats so no dirt has ever seen the carpet...I sit on a towel every day so no a$$ has ever touched the leather seats...I always let the car cool for 2 minutes after driving her to let the turbo's cool...I have a 3m clear bra over the front bumper, 3M clear bra 18 inches up the hood and up/along the front fenders...I still have the blue stickers over the GTR emblems on the floor mats as well as the blue stickers on the drivers and passenger kick panel as you enter the car.

The ONLY 2 imperfections on the car that I am aware of are a small gash on the clear bra in the front from a rock (the clear bra saved the paint - see pic below) and a 3/4 inch scratch on the passenger side door. It was hard to capture in pictures unless you hit it at the right light and I managed to hit it so you can see it in the pic below. While it may look obvious in the picture, it's actually hard to notice unless you walk up to the car. I could have painted that area but I wanted a car with ORIGINAL paint and NO paint work. That is what you will get - a NO paint work car... Anyone that knows me can attest to my **** retentative nature with my cars.

Price: $73,500 OBO (the BL640 kit runs just under $9k - installed and tuned on their dyno)

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT pblach@att.net or PM me if you are interested in the car...

On to the pictures:

and the 2 imperfections:

Old 11-03-2009, 03:22 PM
SeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud of
Wow, gorgeous car and nicely modded. You think the back seats will hold two car seats?

GL with sale.

Old 11-03-2009, 04:43 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Thanks for the nice comments. Actually there are several members on the GTR forums that have put two car seats in the rear. They've posted pics in the past with the kids buckled up in the back...
Peter

Old 11-03-2009, 04:47 PM
SeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by houstonT
Thanks for the nice comments. Actually there are several members on the GTR forums that have put two car seats in the rear. They've posted pics in the past with the kids buckled up in the back...
Peter

Really? Hmmmmm. I know this is probably a dumb question, but what kind of gas mileage have you gotten since the mods? I commute about 60 miles a day. Then again, the Cayenne only gets 13.5mpg (when I drive nice).

Old 11-03-2009, 05:42 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
You've been bitten by the TT G bug. It is going around something fierce right now. I have talked to or heard about several guys over the last few days doing or planning a TT G build.

Best of luck with the sale and the builds.

Old 11-03-2009, 09:18 PM
Seattle - a lot of the driving I've done with the car has been highway (probably 80% of it). My avg fuel economy since I purchased the car is 18.1 mpg. Having said that, on the highway I'm usually around 19-20 (steady cruising at 75 or so) and in the city around 15-16 mpg.

Atomic - thanks Eric!!!

Peter

Old 11-03-2009, 09:24 PM
Leviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond reputeLeviathan has a reputation beyond repute
nice car! you know, you don't have to sell it just because it was scratched twice. those things can be fixed =)

Old 11-04-2009, 09:19 AM
LOL......I'm not that big of a baller that I can sell cars b/c I don't want to spend $50 to fix the clear bra!

Peter

Originally Posted by Leviathan
nice car! you know, you don't have to sell it just because it was scratched twice. those things can be fixed =)

Old 11-04-2009, 01:19 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
have you ever passed gas in the car?

wow, with that level of detail on the description of the car's condition this might be a good buy for someone....glws!

Old 11-04-2009, 02:22 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Omg!!!

Old 11-04-2009, 04:27 PM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
peter,

don't know you but have seen your posts... and sorry to see you let this car go. It's a great car, modded nicely. GLWS and your future builds.

Old 11-04-2009, 09:03 PM
cohen - absolutely NOT, I am **** in every sense of the word...except that one!

vivid (Todd) - you started it with your "trade my tip for a 6" deal!

jhuang - thanks so much!

Peter

Old 11-05-2009, 12:11 AM
Saleen S7 TT is infamous around these parts
I have ridden in a GTR, very nice car for the money. Supercar performance at a reasonable price!

Old 11-05-2009, 12:46 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Oh no.... Don't blame me... Or maybe it was the *** whoopin at the track. hehe

Originally Posted by houstonT
vivid (Todd) - you started it with your "trade my tip for a 6" deal!

Peter

Old 11-05-2009, 05:06 PM
sayegh87 has a spectacular aura aboutsayegh87 has a spectacular aura aboutsayegh87 has a spectacular aura about
gd luck with the sale...!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2009 GTR Super Silver/Black Premium - BL640 Package