Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2007 Audi S6-V10 Lambo motor-modified and CPO'd

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 10:34 AM
Slick //M is infamous around these partsSlick //M is infamous around these parts
i wish they would hurry up and make the rs5. . . love these cars

Old 12-01-2009, 12:19 PM
wizo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Slick //M
i wish they would hurry up and make the rs5. . . love these cars
I love this car too and think the Rs5 would be crazy --- but in the mean time you should pick up the S6 for fun and to hold you over..

Lowered the price even more--FIRST $46,500 takes the car - Steals it

Old 12-01-2009, 12:24 PM
Another photo!

Old 12-07-2009, 06:58 PM
iconoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of lighticonoclast is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by wizo
The CPO from what I was told does transfer just like the services paid for from the previous owner to me.
As of August 2006 CPO is non-transferable. Original factory warranty will go with the car however CPO will not. Call AOA they will tell you the same info.

Old 12-08-2009, 01:57 PM
baq
baq is a glorious beacon of lightbaq is a glorious beacon of lightbaq is a glorious beacon of lightbaq is a glorious beacon of lightbaq is a glorious beacon of lightbaq is a glorious beacon of light
WIZO, my brother and I are definitely interested. shoot me a PM and we'll go from there. According to forum rules I still cannot send you a PM so lets see if this works. Take care.

Old 12-08-2009, 02:13 PM
CAR HAS BEEN SOLD!-- Sorry baq! When it was for sale I only had a few people who wanted it...Yesterday I got three calls on her and today 2 pm.s

I got what I wanted to sell her for and the guy is local. The car was an absolute beast and had 0 issues with her. I understand people wanted to keep going back and forth on the CPO warranty but heck with all the upgrades added to the car a simple extention through fidelity near the end of the regular factory warranty and you would be good to go. Keep in mind the car had only 34K and he calls me all the time (the guy who bought it) and tells me how much fun he is having with it.

I miss the car already.

Thanks for all the positive response and feedback. To the next project -->

E55 white fully ready for some sponsor love and upgrades

Old 12-08-2009, 03:48 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by wizo
CAR HAS BEEN SOLD!-- Sorry baq! When it was for sale I only had a few people who wanted it...Yesterday I got three calls on her and today 2 pm.s

I got what I wanted to sell her for and the guy is local. The car was an absolute beast and had 0 issues with her. I understand people wanted to keep going back and forth on the CPO warranty but heck with all the upgrades added to the car a simple extention through fidelity near the end of the regular factory warranty and you would be good to go. Keep in mind the car had only 34K and he calls me all the time (the guy who bought it) and tells me how much fun he is having with it.

I miss the car already.

Thanks for all the positive response and feedback. To the next project -->

E55 white fully ready for some sponsor love and upgrades
Congrats on the sale of s6 and on the acquisition of the e55. E55's are fast out of the box but can be made even faster with a pulley, H/E, upgraded pump, and a tune.

Old 12-08-2009, 04:51 PM
baq
baq is a glorious beacon of lightbaq is a glorious beacon of lightbaq is a glorious beacon of lightbaq is a glorious beacon of lightbaq is a glorious beacon of lightbaq is a glorious beacon of light
Hey congrats man! Honestly when people give you a hard time over little things (warranties) then maybe they are not too serious. Man we test-drove one at the dealer yesterday and OMG! Im a huge Audi guy why didn't I put this car up on my list? anyway, we will just take our time and find the right one. How is it to live with day to day? I read somewhere that the V10's burn a little oil, any truth to that?

Congrats again and look forward to seeing your next project.

Baker.

Old 12-12-2009, 07:42 PM
600WHP S4 is infamous around these parts
the two motors are completely different gallardo and this nothing the same!

Old 12-13-2009, 08:32 AM
Banned
twiskus has a spectacular aura abouttwiskus has a spectacular aura abouttwiskus has a spectacular aura about
pics of the engine!!

Old 04-10-2010, 02:38 PM
aboling is infamous around these parts
S6 Add

Wizo,

My name is Alan and I live in Tampa. My phone number is 813.245.5930. My email address is aboling1@verizon.net. I am interested in your extra set of Vossen's. I have never used this post before and I am not sure this is getting to you. But is it possible to call me and tell me if you are interested and what I need to do to purchase them.

Old 04-11-2010, 08:07 PM
Sorry Alan, I sold the car and wheels months ago...I miss that beast!!

Old 04-12-2010, 12:38 AM
Mar48 has much to be proud ofMar48 has much to be proud ofMar48 has much to be proud ofMar48 has much to be proud ofMar48 has much to be proud ofMar48 has much to be proud ofMar48 has much to be proud ofMar48 has much to be proud of
awesome S6, bump for you

Old 04-13-2010, 01:05 PM
TXLonghorn911 has a spectacular aura aboutTXLonghorn911 has a spectacular aura aboutTXLonghorn911 has a spectacular aura about
congrats on the sale. what was the final outcome of the CPO transferrability debate?