Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2007 997 Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2010, 09:57 AM
markar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to all

Year: 2007
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $142000
Mileage: 11400
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

This is nice car. way sale so quick.

Old 01-09-2010, 09:59 AM
Porsche05 has much to be proud ofPorsche05 has much to be proud ofPorsche05 has much to be proud ofPorsche05 has much to be proud ofPorsche05 has much to be proud ofPorsche05 has much to be proud ofPorsche05 has much to be proud ofPorsche05 has much to be proud of
Beautiful Car!!! Not ready for a Turbo yet, but one day I will get one.

Old 01-09-2010, 10:37 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by markar
This is nice car. way sale so quick.
I figured it would go quick.. you have to see it in person to fully appreciate just how much stuff went into the car and how well it was taken care of
Originally Posted by dinorocz
nice, congrats to all parties, sounds like you really got a sweet car there. enjoy in good health, any commish for the sharky? lol
I'm so happy for both parties. The car couldn't have gone to a nicer and more appreciative person (he's had a few modded cars so he knows the drill!). And absolutely not We don't work that way at all... it was just a case of the right people at the right time etc...
Originally Posted by ISIS
Winson, I definitely appreciate it and as you mentioned I would not even of known about this car if Alex did not mention it to me.

The stars aligned today. I was at Premier this morning for something totally different and did not even know that it was for sale until later in the afternoon I stopped by Sharkwerks to BS. Alex knew I was in the market for an RS and said hey man you have to go check out this car... end of story...

Thanks to Winson, Alex, and James for building such a perfect example!

I might have to part ways with the Supra, not sure yet .

Mike
So glad you went to see it ISIS... I figured it might be gone by the weekend so it's good you stopped by when you did You're going to have so much fun... and also so glad that it's staying here in the Bay Area

PS You can keep the Supra IF the wife gets the Lexus, right?
Originally Posted by N2it
Happy to say that my Turbo has sold and I would to sincerley thank SharkWerks for pointing the new owner in my direction.

Thank You
Anytime! It's neat that you guys actually met at Premier like 3 years ago (or was it 2?). Too funny!

Old 03-14-2010, 12:27 AM
sweetsound2001 is infamous around these parts
nice car

Old 03-22-2010, 11:20 AM
lexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond reputelexart has a reputation beyond repute
Indeed, a very nice car. Good luck with the sale!

Old 03-23-2010, 09:23 PM
LosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of light
i dont even see a solid pic of the car except zoomed in photos. is your camera stuck in zoom?!