Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: Precision Porsche 996TT (lots of upgrades)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 08:07 PM
nota_troll is infamous around these partsnota_troll is infamous around these parts

Year: 2001
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $51000
Mileage: 23000
Color: Basalt Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Edwin. You still in Houston? Why are you selling? You just got that sweet machine

Old 12-15-2009, 08:22 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
edwin, do you still have OEm parts, front and rear bumpers?

Old 12-15-2009, 08:39 PM
TTurbRon is a jewel in the roughTTurbRon is a jewel in the roughTTurbRon is a jewel in the roughTTurbRon is a jewel in the rough
Mesh 8's

Would you want to sell the wheels?

Old 12-15-2009, 10:23 PM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by V - 996tt
god, if this car was in florida....id pay cash today.

I need to start saying my prayers at night. LOL

GLWS.
Intercity is a sponsor here...just a call away

Originally Posted by mcjoe691
VERY NICE CAR !!!! GLWS I THOUGHT TONYNJ WAS CRAZY with his cars you TOOOOO!!!!!!LOL
Haha... TonyNY is crazier than me! I love the 996 you have!

Originally Posted by detailjohn
Beautiful car, good luck with the sale.
Thanks for the kind words John!

Originally Posted by bradb1us
Why do people say this?

I've never purchased a high-end car locally. Ever. The best deals can be found by shopping the country and either shipping the vehicle or flying there and driving it home. If you really wanted it, shipping can be arranged with one phone call.

Good luck with the sale! Car is sick!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by nota_troll
Edwin. You still in Houston? Why are you selling? You just got that sweet machine
Yes sir, still in Houston. I'm selling b/c I'd like to try to get into a gallardo next year. Hope you and the whole family are doing well!

Originally Posted by GT650-25
edwin, do you still have OEm parts, front and rear bumpers?
Sorry I have sold off the bumpers. I do still have the stock wheels, steering wheel and exhaust. How's the gallardo treating you? Love the mods!

Originally Posted by WHAT TURBO?
Would you want to sell the wheels?

I will sell the Mesh8's if the buyer of the car goes for the HRE's. It will be the buyer's choice on which wheels he/she wants. Thanks for the interest though!

Edwin

Old 12-16-2009, 02:47 AM
Taskomania is a jewel in the roughTaskomania is a jewel in the roughTaskomania is a jewel in the roughTaskomania is a jewel in the rough
so nice, esipecially with the 360 forged's

Old 12-16-2009, 06:19 AM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
Gallardo is great, but I decided to go back to a 996Tt or GT2 and add a spyker or F430 to my stable. I have had the G for 4K miles and its totally different...in a good and bad way. If you need info about the ownership or the pros and cons, shoot me a Pm and I d be glad to help answer question

Old 12-16-2009, 08:24 AM
V - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of lightV - 996tt is a glorious beacon of light
Although this car looks pristine...I would never purchase a car without seeing it.

Reason Im not willing to shop around the country is that it slowly lowers the amount I can spend on the car, unless I find "the one" within my first one or two trips.

Also theres the "Ive spent the money and taken the time to come see the car" factor which may cause you to buy a car you arent overly pleased with.

To each his own, but I have never purchased a car that wasn't local, but I have sold several to out of state buyers.

Either way GLWS

Old 12-16-2009, 08:40 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Although this car looks pristine...I would never purchase a car without seeing it.

Reason Im not willing to shop around the country is that it slowly lowers the amount I can spend on the car, unless I find "the one" within my first one or two trips.

Also theres the "Ive spent the money and taken the time to come see the car" factor which may cause you to buy a car you arent overly pleased with.

To each his own, but I have never purchased a car that wasn't local, but I have sold several to out of state buyers.

Either way GLWS
This one is worth the flight. I wouldn't even attempt to waste someones money that I don't know but I can tell you if you are seriously in the market this car is worth seeing.

Old 12-16-2009, 09:02 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !

Either way GLWS
I agree with you 110% I had a similar experience when I was shopping for my turbo a year ago. Long story short, dealer in PA said car was mint/pristine/etc. Dealer wanted me to sign the contract and they will ship the car down. I received the contracts and at the 11th hour, I decided to fly up to check out the car in person. I flew there on a sat morning with auto transport all lined up... look at the car and the car has been in an accident, cracked tailight, curb rash on all four wheels, and dents on various panels. So... out $350 for plane, $50 deposit for autotransport and sleeping in the airport for 6 hours... I was home. you should unequivocally see the car in person before you buy.

For those that are interested in my turbo, I have NO problems taking it to whatever porsche dealer/indy shop/etc if you want to run a ppi on it.

Originally Posted by bmoores
This one is worth the flight. I wouldn't even attempt to waste someones money that I don't know but I can tell you if you are seriously in the market this car is worth seeing.
Thanks for the support Ben!

Edwin

Last edited by PrecisionPorsch; 12-16-2009 at 10:09 AM.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:58 AM
bradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond repute

Either way GLWS
That's why I get a very detailed third party inspection done, with pictures, prior to purchasing any vehicle. I also have the dealer give it a PPI and typically run a title search.

In the case of this car, you have many reputable people vouching for the vehicle that have personally seen it and driven it, which should give you some peace of mind.

Old 12-16-2009, 10:17 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
i flew cross country to go check a car out , then flew back the same night .. no biggie.

Old 12-16-2009, 12:22 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Absolutely love this car!!!!! Gorgeous, exactly the way i would want it myself!!!!!! G/l w/ the sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stunning stunning stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-16-2009, 08:24 PM
JC The Man is infamous around these parts
Hi Ed,
I am Jacky Chan from Vancouver, BC, Canada, I am very interested in your car, it looks beautiful, I was just wondering how many hours of Porsche Labour would it take to convert it back to 4WD because it rains alot in Vancouver and we are seeing some snow too =) I currently drive a 996 C4 Cab and is looking for a good condition and well maintained 996TT. Please let me know, thanks Ed! Please PM me!
JC

Old 12-16-2009, 08:36 PM
fallen612 is infamous around these parts
car looks amazing!!!

Old 12-16-2009, 09:25 PM
edwin, replied to your PM...let me know if I can answer any other questions

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Precision Porsche 996TT (lots of upgrades)