Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: Precision Porsche 996TT (lots of upgrades)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 09:28 PM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !

Year: 2001
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $51000
Mileage: 23000
Color: Basalt Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Originally Posted by GT650-25
edwin, replied to your PM...let me know if I can answer any other questions

JP,

Thank you for the time and input. Very entertaining and enlightening for sure! Hope to join your ranks soon

Edwin

Old 12-17-2009, 10:32 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Thanks for all the PM's! Seems to be lots of interest. I updated the first post with more pics of the interior. Thanks

Edwin

Old 12-19-2009, 11:33 AM
Basic Sponsor
Sale pending guys. Thanks for all the interest

Edwin

Old 12-19-2009, 03:31 PM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
Bump for a clean car!

Old 12-21-2009, 07:39 PM
Bolt-OnM3 is infamous around these parts
beautiful car! GLWS If this was 5 months later I would make an offer...

Old 12-23-2009, 10:12 AM
Basic Sponsor
Buyer backed out. If you are interested, please make sure the other half is ok with it!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Edwin

Old 12-29-2009, 08:36 AM
Etchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond repute
I feel ashamed looking at my car compared to yours... Must get out and wash her up today. Fantastic job on her- to bad you're letting her go. I'm sure you have something else lined up. Glws!

Old 12-29-2009, 08:57 AM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
Seen the car in person, The car is perfect! Showroom condition or better. Who ever gets this car will not be disapointed!

Old 12-29-2009, 08:58 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Etchhead
I feel ashamed looking at my car compared to yours... Must get out and wash her up today. Fantastic job on her- to bad you're letting her go. I'm sure you have something else lined up. Glws!
Haha... thanks for the kind words. I do have something in mind...hopefully it all pans out in '10

Originally Posted by Lil Powell
Seen the car in person, The car is perfect! Showroom condition or better. Who ever gets this car will not be disapointed!
Thanks Matt! Can't wait to see what you have next in store. The Powell bro's will be a force to reckon with in Houston

Edwin

Old 12-31-2009, 11:19 PM
Basic Sponsor
Happy New year everyone

Old 01-06-2010, 06:42 AM
Basic Sponsor
Pm's replied.

Thanks for the interest everyone!

Edwin

Old 01-07-2010, 09:34 AM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
how badly do you want this gone?

I have a friend looking, Pm me your bottom dollar...You are like 10K apart, but let me know what you willing to work with and ill tell him and try to get him to meet you somewhere but he is local and a cash buyer, so no stories...

Old 01-07-2010, 09:35 AM
Basic Sponsor
how badly do you want this gone?

I have a friend looking, Pm me your bottom dollar...You are like 10K apart, but let me know what you willing to work with and ill tell him and try to get him to meet you somewhere but he is local and a cash buyer, so no stories...
Thanks for the help. $55k is my bottom dollar as I would like to believe I priced it aggressively. Thanks bro

Edwin

Old 01-07-2010, 02:37 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by PrecisionPorsch
Thanks for the help. $55k is my bottom dollar as I would like to believe I priced it aggressively. Thanks bro

Edwin

NP, but dude be patient and the right buyer will come...Car is very nice

Old 01-08-2010, 07:01 AM
Basic Sponsor
NP, but dude be patient and the right buyer will come...Car is very nice
Thanks! I know the next owner will be very happy with this car

Edwin

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Precision Porsche 996TT (lots of upgrades)