Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2004 996TT Artic Silver

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 09:47 PM
MSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud of

Year: 2004
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $0
Mileage: 43500
Color: Artic Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MS
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Thanks man, I'll definitely be back in a year or two. Just not the right time for me to own this expensive of a toy.

Old 01-17-2010, 04:56 PM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
Do you happen to have a dyno?

Old 01-17-2010, 05:01 PM
MSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud ofMSCaymanS has much to be proud of
It is actually on Titan's website.

Old 01-17-2010, 08:32 PM
XwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud of
beautiful car man... its exactly what im looking for... if only my budget was another 10k i would be all over this...

Old 01-20-2010, 10:44 AM
Bump

Old 01-21-2010, 09:51 AM
bump for price drop.

Old 01-21-2010, 10:06 AM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
Great deal! GL

Old 01-25-2010, 11:20 PM
Thanks and bump!

Old 01-26-2010, 08:26 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
i love the look of this car, very tasteful and the wheels are killer..good price too, one of the more reasonable values out there. surely this should go now...

Old 01-26-2010, 09:28 AM
you would think

Old 01-26-2010, 09:37 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MSCaymanS
you would think
you want to pitch this to my wife?

Old 01-26-2010, 10:18 AM
I would love to but seeing as I can't convince my wife why I need a third car I'm not to sure I'd be able to convince your wife.

Old 01-27-2010, 02:50 PM
Come on guys someone give me a reasonable offer.

Old 01-27-2010, 04:01 PM
so i showed the car (pic in your sig) to my wife just in case, and her response was...

"What a gorgeous house!"

Old 01-27-2010, 04:48 PM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
GLWS.. clean

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 2004 996TT Artic Silver